Chapter 12

Gabriel's POV

I woke up to the birds chirping sweetly, I could guess the sun was coming in through the blinds. Being blind made your other senses sharpen up. My sense of smell and hearing were becoming up to par with that of a werewolf I'm sure. Yesterday after my breakdown I decided there was no point crying over my situation, it was probably punishment from God for all the things I did in the past. Before I get my surgery I'm going to try and live the best i can in this situation.

I heard a knock on my door and i was sure it was Sierra. She never does listen to me, I told her I didn't need her in the morning anymore but she wouldn't ever listen. When she gave me a hug yesterday I felt like everything would be better someway, somehow. I don't know why but everything felt right when she was comforting me. It's probably due to the fact we had been each others companion  for the past month. I was getting really used to her, in the beginning it was so annoying but now I've learnt to depend on her. She wasn't as bad as I thought.

"Mr.... I mean Gabriel. Would you like me to get your things ready?" She asked me. I told her to call me by name and not add any Mr or Sir. It felt nice hearing my name like that from her.

What was I even saying, I probably can't think straight any longer.
"Sierra I've told you so many times it really isn't necessary for you to come in and help me get ready. I can do it myself. Atleast to an extent."

"Are you sure? The last time that happened you made a mess out of your whole closet." She retorted. That was true but atleast that would make me seem less of a burden even though I was her greatest burden right now.

"Well Gabriel that's my job and that's what I'm being paid for so I don't think its tells well of me if you get yourself ready in the morning. So with that said let me get your bath and necessities ready." I could basically hear her smile. She is so pushy. I heard her walk away probably into my closet. After some time she came back to where I was and helped me up.

I wonder what she looks like, I thought to myself. Why was I thinking that. Geez man get yourself together. I had no idea why i was thinking about that amidst this whole commotion.

Sierra's POV

I was outside his room waiting for him to get done with his bath, pacing from one corner of the hallway to another. He would probably be done getting dressed right? Who was I even asking. Without any much ado I knocked on his door and he told me to come in.

Woww he looked like a whole snack but when does he ever not? I did a pretty good job on picking his outfit today. Casual but breathtaking. He had on a grey Nike t-shirt that hugged his whole torso and biceps alike. He looked hot with water trickling down his hair and black jeans that hugged his tighs appreciatively. How could some one look this good? It wasnt humanly possible. Remembering we had to go for breakfast, I cleared my throat and walked towards him.

We were currently having breakfast and this morning while I was having my bath I decided to talk to him about going to the garden. I wanted him to have a bit of fresh air, he had been cooped up in this house for the longest time without even going outside. I felt suffocated and i wasn't even the one who lost their eyesight. You can imagine how he felt. Deciding to put on my big girl pants, I asked him.

"So Gabriel I was thinking" he lifted up his face from his plate as I started talking, keeping his cutlery down, I continued. "If I no no no uhmm I mean if we could go out to the garden today you know to get some fresh air. But if you don't let me it's fine." I finally completed my sentence.

He laughed at me. What kind of reaction is that? I was expecting him to shout or something.

"Sierra are you scared of me?" My eyes bulged out after he asked that question.