Chapter 26

Gabriel's POV
"Hello James? Yeah I'm on my way okay? I'll be there in like let's say 20minutes. Just calm down,call them up and tell them I'm on my way."
"Ah yes, Sir don't forget your sisters coming into New York today. Her flights going to get there by 2."
"Yeah. I know James. Thank you anyway."
"Your welcome sir"

I was currently on my way to the photoshoot I had scheduled for today, well it was yesterday but it hit cancelled for some reason. I wasn't complaining though. If it could be cancelled today too I wouldn't mind honestly but it was something I had to do. I was excited cause my sister was coming in today. I hadn't seen her for a while. After they found out what happened to me 2years ago she was hesitant on going back to Australia but I had to I convince her otherwise.

Dancing was something she loved and I didn't want her to give it up for anything in this world. She was finally back in America for good and she wanted to go study something else after her dance program was over, something she could fall back on Incase dancing didn't work out, her words not mine but I liked that she was thinking like a grown-up now even though she was still a baby girl well to me atleast.

The thought of my sister coming back kept every other negative one at the back of my mind, I didn't want to visit those thoughts not today atleast. I needed to look up good places to take her to here in New York. But I had one in mind, where I had one of the best meals ever. On Monday I would just ask my P.A I'm sure she would be more familiar with exciting places to visit here in New York especially places that were for teens. The only thing I know is work and the only places in my head have nothing to do with fun.

I was almost there and then I got a call from Luca.
"Yeah bro? Whatsup?"
"You left without waking me up? I thought we planned to go for the shoot together?"
"You're the only one that had that plan in mind Luca. I don't even want you to come."
"But omg Gabriel what do you intend I do?" He started whining. How old does this man think he is exactly?
"Bro you're not a kid stop acting like one. Plus just go tour around the city or something. You know New York more than I do, I guarantee you this shoot is going to be boring."
"Well if you aren't going to tell me the location I'll call James instead. Bye"

Ughhhh that overgrown baby. I didn't even have time to think about his antics cause I was currently in front of the agency where I had the interview.

I stepped into the reception hall and walked up to the receptionist.
"Excuse me" she looked up from what she was doing and started ogling me. I knew I was handsome and all but didn't she have a little dignity for herself atleast.
"Good morning Mr. Giovanni"she said with a flirtatious smile. Wow some people just weren't trained.
"Uhh yeah, Good morning. Since you know who I am and why I'm here, how about you take me to your bosses office" I said with a smile that I knew would surely leave her in a state of frenzy. And immediately she started stuttering.
"Uhh...uhh..uhh Yes sir." I knew the kind of effect I had on women although I wasn't the same man I was 2years ago arrogant with my looks, I wouldn't lie it was funny playing such tricks on clueless women.

She told me directions and I was on my way to the 5th floor. When I got there the secretary walked me into the editor in chiefs office. After having a brief conversation, we were off to hair and makeup and I had different outfits ready for me. Today was going to be a long day.

We were about to start the photoshoot as we were done with the interview. I was on the front cover you know how the drill goes, most eligible bachelor shit, if only the world knew. The photographer finally walked in and right before my eyes was my P.A?? What?? How did she have a job in two places wasn't she supposed to be at work? Was this allowed though, working at two places at once?? Meaning she didn't take one or the other seriously. I guess she was getting fired.