Chapter 39

This chapter contains some mild topics on a***tion, I'll put asterisk from the beginning to the end of that part feel free to jump if you don't feel comfortable reading about that. Thanks.💜

Gabriel's POV
    Saturday was one of the best days of my life, I had so much fun with Sierra on our date. I really loved her, I realized that suddenly when we were together. I couldn't live without her and as such I needed to get the problem with my mother out of the way. Cause some day I would love to make Sierra my wife.

I was currently on my way back home after dropping Sierra off at her mom's place, I hope she would have the courage to finally tell her mum about us and the misunderstanding about the past would be cleared up.

I was driving past a convenience store when I noticed Lucas' car packed in front, he was standing outside facing me and was in a heated conversation with a woman who had her back turned towards me. I contemplated stopping but I decided against it, I wouldn't want to intrude.

                          ********

Sierra's POV
  I couldn't believe my ears, this had to be the biggest shock of the century. Alexis and Luca???

"Don't tell mom okay?" How could I, I had secrets of my own but mine wasn't as powerful as hers.

"I can't believe you guys had a one night stand and you got knocked up." Saying it out loud made it sound more weird than it already was. All of a sudden I burst out into a fit of hysteric laughter.

"What's funny now" Alexis said sounding exasperated.

"I recall you talking about the way you hated Luca and how you would never have kids. It's funny too see you doing all at once." I said looking her in the eyes. Suddenly the room went quiet, and I could fill this sudden air around the place.

****
"Uhmm Sierra, I never said I was having the baby." What? Could she be completely out of her mind.

"Alexis, are you hearing yourself? You're going to hurt an innocent child.  That's against how we've been brought up. How do you think Mum and even Dad would feel. I suggest you have a long hard discussion with Luca to find out other ways you can tackle this." I told her seriously.

"I know Sierra I've thought hard and long about this and I don't know. This is so weird and it was never part of my plan for my life, for now atleast. My career is just starting to take off."

"No one said you can't be a professional photographer when you're pregnant. Okay fine, but does the father of the child atleast know what you want to do? Have you guys really sat down to discuss this?" I looked at her and the look on her face confirmed my suspicions. She hadn't told him.

"You haven't told him right?" And with that she shook her head. I only could sigh at that moment.

"Can I give you a hug?" I asked her. And she nodded a yes. And I didn't wait any other second before going in for a hug and we were like that for a while, the only noise I could hear was Alexis' sniffling. She was finally done with crying, she cleaned her tears and came out of the hug.
**********

"I'll talk to him. Okay?? And I'll think about what you said. Let's also not tell mum yet." And I nodded my head to what she said.

"Now," she continued. "Remember we made a deal? My details for yours. Now spill how was your date with Mr. Giovanni?" She asked with a smirk on her face and raised eyebrows. I thought she would forget that, urghhh, I was hoping she would forget.

And with that that we had a long conversation about how my life had been going and things we had both missed in each other's lives.

                          **********
It was Monday morning and we were all have breakfast together. Last night I had asked help from Alexis to help me with telling mum everything, and this was it. I didn't want anymore time to pass by without her finding out about what had been going on in my life. It was now or never.