| CHILDISH WAYS |

You're working away at your desk at the LAPD, trying to sort through the latest case notes and evidence. Someone had made a mess of the system; your mind went straight to Lucifer. He was probably attempting to 'help' Chloe, trying to lighten her workload but in fact, doing the opposite. Because of his mess, it was now your job to put the notes back into their appropriate folder, removing them from folders named 'hot suspects' or 'boring cases'. 

Whilst working, you noticed a familiar blonde detective approaching, out the corner of your eye. Chloe wanted to see how you were getting on with your current task. You noticed immediately that the handsome 'devil' wasn't following behind her, which made you suspicious. 

As you gave the detective your update, you noticed a small movement in the office behind her. 

The devil himself cheekily waved at you through the open blinds

The devil himself cheekily waved at you through the open blinds. You tried your hardest to focus on Chloe, trying not to smile at Lucifer's childish ways. Your eyes darted between the detective and the handsome man, the struggle growing as he started making ridiculous faces behind her back. 

It wasn't until he started making obscene gestures through the window when your laughter betrayed you. You tried to hide it with a loud coughing fit, which worried an oblivious Chloe.

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah *cough* fine. Just need some *cough* water." 

"I'll go get you some. Wait here."

As Chloe walked away, you flipped Lucifer some obscene gestures of your own.