| UNWRAP IT |

It was your birthday, and after an amazing day out, you were back at the penthouse for your present. 

"Luci, you really didn't have to get me anything. This day has been perfect." You said as Lucifer led you through the penthouse by the hand. He led you up the two steps to the bedroom, turning around once you were both on the same level.

"Don't be silly, love. I think you'll enjoy it." He flashed his usual sexy smirk with his eyebrows raising suggestively. He gave you a light kiss on the lips, spinning you round, walking you backwards towards the bed. When the back of your knees hit the bed, he pushed you down to sit on the edge.

You watched his movements under hooded eyes, following his fingers as he slowly undid each button of his silk shirt. He took the article of clothing off, throwing it to the side.

 He took the article of clothing off, throwing it to the side

"You're right, I do like it." You bit your lip, fully checking him out.

"Be patient, there's more." His hands rested on his belt buckle, taking his sweet time to undo it and pull it from the loops. The button and zipper were next, then he was just left in his boxers.

You raised an eyebrow at the devil's striptease, wondering what he had up his sleeve. He swiftly pulled down his boxers, your eyes going to his crotch. You stared for a while.

"Why is there a bow around you-"

"Because it's your gift. Unwrap it." 

"Oh." You smiled at the devil's naughty idea. He leant forward, placing his hands on either side of you on the bed. His lips pressed against yours, giving you light pecks, making you want him more. 

Then a thought popped into your head.

"Luci?" 

"Hmm?" He started to leave butterfly kisses down your bare neck.

"Were you wearing that during dinner?" You tried to hide your smile.

"Do you want your present or not?" He huffed, making you laugh.

"Were you not uncomfortable?" You laughed.

The devil didn't answer; tackling you onto the bed, making you giggle.

He was right; you did enjoy his gift ;)