| YOU'D DO THAT FOR ME? |

Alcohol. That's what you needed right now. This weekend was your little sister's wedding and you were absolutely dreading it. Family members would be asking about your relationship status all-day: 'Why are you still single?' ''When are you going to have a family?' A headache formed just thinking about it. 

You were currently in the club your friend Lucifer owned, Lux, sitting at the end of the bar in the corner. The female tribe had taken over the dance floor, drunkenly laughing whilst spinning around. You couldn't enjoy yourself just yet, the social anticipation of the coming weekend was already getting to you. 

"You alright, love?" Lucifer Morningstar appeared to your right, leaning against his bar with a scotch in hand. Lifting the glass to his lips, his dark eyes stayed on you, wondering why you weren't dancing with your friends.

"Yeah, just thinking about things." You gave the Devil a small smile, reaching and downing another shot.

"Anything I can help with?" Lucifer lowered himself so he could hear you better. 

"No, it's just my sister's wedding this weekend and I know I'm going to get questioned about when I'm going to get married or have a baby. And I'm the only single one so I'm going to -"

"Well, I'm available." Lucifer smiled.

"What?" You asked in confused

"I'll come with you. Be your 'boyfriend if you will."

"Lucifer, I can't ask you to-"

"You're not. I'm offering to help." He gently placed his hand on top of yours. You glanced down at your hands, attempting and failing to hide the sweet smile at the action. 

"You'd do that for me?"

"Of course I would." The two of you kept eye contact, smiling at each other for a minute. You couldn't believe that this man would do this for you. Unfortunately for him, he had no idea what he was getting himself in to.