| UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL |

You tried your hardest to focus on the job at hand, doing a simple physical after a shootout, but you couldn't help but be distracted. Detective Chloe Decker asked you to look over her civilian consultant, Lucifer Morningstar. You had seen the handsome British man at a few crime scenes before but had never been this up close and personal.

 You noticed his long eyelashes surrounding his dark chocolate eyes, making them appear almost black. Your eyes followed the light freckles decorating the bridge of his nose. A subtle sexy smirk appeared on his lips, making you realise what you were just doing. With a small head shake, you were free of your hypnosis and back to acting like a professional paramedic.

"You're all clear, Mr Morningstar."  You took a step back, eyes fixed on your hands as you removed the latex gloves. Before you could discard them in the nearest trash can, you felt a soft hand on your wrist making you look back up at your patient. 

"Call me, Lucifer." He spoke in a low tone, causing a small shiver to run down your spine. He gave a sly wink, before fixing his jacket and sauntering back over to the detective. 

"Lucifer" you whispered to yourself, watching him walk away and definitely, enjoying the view.