| LATE AT NIGHT |

It was girls' night! You, Ella, Linda, and Maze took Chloe out to a bar to distract her from work. She never let herself relax, her mind always thinking about the current case. 

You realised that Ella and Maze seemed to be the bad influences of the group, appearing with trays filled with shots and cocktails. This lead to you getting absolutely plastered and the good idea to call Lucifer.

He didn't pick up, so you left a voicemail, one that would come back to haunt you the next day.

You walked into the precinct the next day. Honestly, you looked a mess; dark sunglasses on, hair thrown up in a bun, leggings and a comfy sweatshirt. It may not be up to the dress code, but if Ella can wear sushi shirts, you could wear this. 

Your eyes locked onto your office, hoping to get there without having to interact with anyone. You were a few strides away when a suit clad British man stepped in between you and your target. 

"Ah Y/N, I see ladies' night was a success." The devil tapped the sunglasses gracing your face.

"Yeah, it was definitely interesting." You tried to sidestep him to get to your office, but he matched you.

"I bet you learnt a lot about each other."

"Oh yeah, we bonded over cocktails." You couldn't get rid of the handsome man.

"I bet you discussed a lot. Like Detective Douche, Maze's sex life or the fact you think about me late at night." Your eyes looked up at Lucifer's smug, smirking face.

"What? No I don't." You were glad you were wearing glasses, so he couldn't see your nervous gaze.

"Well, the voicemail you left me last night would say different." Your mouth dropped open at Lucifer's comment. You suddenly remembered, stepping away from the group to call Lucifer.

"Ohmy god! I didn't!" You covered your face with your hands in humiliation, running into your office to get away from the devil.

"Yes love, you most certainly did." Lucifer shouted, chuckling to himself..