| THE TORTURER BECOMES THE TORTUREE |

The screams of the occupants of Hell made you enjoy coming to work every day. 

Currently, you were torturing the newest resident of purgatory, a selfish mother who neglected her children, when you received a distressed call from the King of Hell himself. He was on another one of his 'business trips' to Earth. You asked Maze to continue the torture, which she gladly accepted, whilst you went to the land of the humans. 

Urgh. 

You landed in a castle dungeon, various bruised and bloodied bodies chained to the brick wall. Some of the men's eyes widened at your tight leather outfit as you strutted around looking for the Devil. A large smile spread across your face seeing shackled humans prime for the taking. The smile turned into a grin once you spotted Lucifer, wearing a baggy open tunic, dangling in the corner of the dungeon.

"Y/N" he breathed out in relief.

"What did you do now?" You asked swaying your hips seductively

"It turns out the King doesn't like sharing his Queen." He coughed lightly from the beating he suffered.

"Funny that." The sarcasm dripping from your lips. Your brows furrowed in confusion at a thought entering your mind. "Why haven't you escaped?" The Devil has extraordinary power and these restraints were nothing to him.

"Well this position isn't ideal and those guards have taken it out of me, love." He was panting, obviously fatigued from the thrashing. 

"I think you'll find this position is ideal." You beamed up at the man, dragging a nail down his naked chest.

"Y/N, don't play with me," anger present in Lucifer's voice. His scowl burning a hole in your head, whilst you thought of ways to enjoy this.

"Hmm, I think it's time the torturer becomes the torturee." You glanced with hooded eyes at the Devil, noticing his face pale.

A/N: Gif is from Once Upon A Time. Tom played Robin Hood.