| ADMIRING FROM AFAR |

You sat on the table in Ella's office at the back of the precinct, whilst the forensic scientist tried to fix a broken wine glass to get a fingerprint. You watched the police station through the blinds, watching detectives greet each other and suspects being escorted in. 

Then you spotted him.

You know in the movies, when you'd see a really hot character, and they'd move in slow motion?

That's how you saw Lucifer freakin' Morningstar.

Today, he wore a light grey three piece suit with a white shirt and damn, he looked good. Chloe walked next to him, a file in one hand and a frothy cappuccino in the other. You stared as Lucifer swept his finger through the foam, annoying Detective Decker in the process. 

He slowly brought his finger to his mouth, his tongue extending to lick a small amount of frothy goodness before he sucked it off. 

You couldn't take your eyes off him, missing Ella talking to you.

"Y/N, are you going to help?" Ella asked, gently placing each broken shard in place

"Y/N, are you going to help?" Ella asked, gently placing each broken shard in place. She peered up at you, smirking when she noticed you were looking out the window, biting your lip slightly. Her gaze followed yours, to see Lucifer just outside the lab.  "Y/N" She said loudly, gaining your attention.

"What?!"

"Like what you see, huh?" She teased, trying to wink 

"Are you trying to wink?" You laughed.

"Don't change the subject!" The latina shook her head. "Just go talk to him."

"I'm good with admiring from afar." Ella rolled her eyes at you, getting back to the wine glass whilst you got back to watching the devil.