| JUST MAKE THE BLOODY CALL |

You sat at your desk near the centre of the precinct, reading up on a difficult case you and Detective Decker were working on. You must have read the file about five times already, absorbing the details and trying to find a break in the case. 

You decided you needed to give your eyes a rest from scanning the small printed words on paper. Getting up from your chair and grabbing your mug, you headed to the kitchen to get a coffee refill. 

On the way to the kitchen, you passed several offices and hallways filled with officers doing their jobs.  As you pass one hallway, you hear a familiar British accent causing you to stop in your tracks. 

"- Feelings for you. Maybe we could get a drink or I could cook you dinner. I think we should give this a chance, love." You peeked around the corner to see Lucifer nervously stuttering, holding his phone in front of his face.  "Oh, just make the bloody call!" He groaned out of frustration, pressing the call button on the phone screen.

Lucifer was normally filled with confidence and suaveness, you weren't used to seeing him so nervous and jittery

Lucifer was normally filled with confidence and suaveness, you weren't used to seeing him so nervous and jittery. The vibration in your pocket and the loud ringtone of your phone signalling a call, interrupting your thoughts. 

It seemed that the sound alerted the Devil as well. You awkwardly waved at the handsome British man smirking at you with his phone to his ear.

Without looking at the caller ID, you answered the call bringing the phone to your ear. "Hello?" You turned around, your back towards the handsome British man. 

"How long have you been standing there?" The familiar British voice asked you. You spun back round to face him.

"A while." You replied maintaining eye contact with him.

"So will you?"

"Will I what?"

"Are you really going to make me say it?" You didn't reply. A small smirk appeared on your face, waiting for the Devil to give in. He took a few small steps towards you, prolonging the suspense. 

"Y/N L/N, will you have dinner with me?" His voice was quiet, obviously scared of the chance that you could reject him.

"I'd love to." You smiled broadly, hanging up the call and walking back to your desk. 

Totally forgetting about the coffee.