| IMPECCABLE TIMING |

Lucifer had offered Lux to be the venue for a huge charity gala, black tie only. You squirmed in the elevator, dressed in a strapless floor length navy blue gown, going up to inform the handsome British man it was almost time for his speech. 

The metal doors opened to pacing Lucifer donning a tuxedo, minus the jacket. His pacing ceased once he noticed you shuffling into his home. 

"Y/N, you look heavenly." He gawked at you whilst you walked toward him.

"Thank you. You too." You started to feel shy under his gaze. "But, your bow tie isn't straight." He tried to straighten it himself but ended up making it worse. "Here, let me." You closed the gap between you two, noticing that in your heels you were a lot closer to his face.

You could feel sense his deep eyes observing you as your manicured hands adjusted his tie. You tried your hardest to stay on the task, knowing you'd get lost in his soft brown orbs. "There, much better." You patted the bow tie awkwardly, daring a glance at him. Your eyes connected, your flat palm drifting to his chest. It was a moment, like you see in the movies. 

His gorgeous face was drawing closer to yours as you both leaned in. Your lips were inches from touching, when...

"Lucifer!" Amenadiel stormed in, disrupting the almost kiss. You dropped your hand and head in frustration, turning to face the other angel.

"Impeccable timing as always, brother." Lucifer snarled through gritted teeth behind you.

"My apologies, but Mother has arrived downstairs and is-"

"Well... That is a buzzkill." Lucifer interrupted. You could feel the fierce frown from Lucifer to Amenadiel for bringing up their Mother after an almost romantic moment.

 You could feel the fierce frown from Lucifer to Amenadiel for bringing up their Mother after an almost romantic moment

"I'll wait for you downstairs." Making your way to the elevator, watching the skirt of your dress float with each step. Entering the metal chamber, you gave the Devil a soft smile and a small wave before the doors closed on you and tonight's chance with Lucifer Morningstar

A/N: Let me know what kind of imagines you would like: fluff, angst, funny, sexy.