| FUN AT WORK |

You leant against your desk watching but not listening to another Pierce speech. The 'superman' Lieutenant stood on the station's stairs, addressing the entire precinct. He talked about the morale, case numbers and budget for the LAPD, but you tuned out. Your eyes wandered around the room, moving from officer to officer as they intently listened to their boss. Ella stared at Pierce with wide joyous eyes, Dan stood with crossed arms and Lucifer... Lucifer was staring at you. 

His stare made you stand up straighter. He was to your left with Detective Decker, giving you that sexy smirk that never leaves his face. You watched his dark eyes move from you to across the room, making you frown in confusion. 

The Devil repeated the action several times, nodding his head in the same direction too. You followed his eye line to a closet down the hall. You turned back to him raising his eyebrows suggestively, catching on to what he was silently hinting.

Your eyes widened, shaking your head at him, making Lucifer pout, but you found yourself  moving in that direction. After a few sneaky steps, making sure Pierce wasn't looking in your direction, you made it to the closet door. Your hand turned the handle, glancing back at Lucifer with a sexy smirk of your own.

A little while later, the Devil joined you for some fun at work.