| KING LUCIFER |

Along with Mazikeen, you were one of Lucifer's favourite demons, sticking with him through thick and thin. He was on one of his regular trips to Earth to see Dad's greatest creations - humans. He likes to call them 'business' trip, seeing what makes humans tick to enhance their torture in the afterlife.  

Right now on Earth, it was the 6th century, 514 years after God and Goddess did the deed. This time it was your turn to go to the surface and bring back the King of Hell. You lost a game of rock, paper, scissors to Maze. 

You appeared in a small British village, still wearing your tight leather trousers and black pinstripe corset. As you walked down the narrow streets toward the castle, you stole a black velvet cape to blend in. 

Approaching the large castle, you caught the attention of a guard by the large iron gate. You inquired about Lucifer, wondering if this man had seen the fancy handsome Devil you described. The guard had, asking you why you wanted an audience with the King. In the two weeks Lucifer had been here, he was elected King.

After some heavy flirting, the guard led you into the foyer where 'King Lucifer' sat on his throne.

Lucifer rose from his throne, dressed in fitted leather armour, walking the few steps to you. "Ah, Y/N! How kind of you to pay me a visit." 

You placed your hand under the cape on your hip

You placed your hand under the cape on your hip. You couldn't believe the power of this man. "Being the King of Hell, not enough for you?"

A/N: The gif is from Tom playing King Cenred in Merlin.