| JOIN THE PARTY |

Lucifer had been missing for three weeks now, going off on some emotional bender.  No one had heard from him, not even Maze.

You decided to cash in some favors to fellow police officers you had helped around the country. Finally one had come back, about a small cul-de-sac in Vegas that had a continuous stream of noise complaints. The words 'British man', 'devil' and '24/7 party' came up in a couple reports; it had to be Lucifer. 

You were close to the cul-de-sac, already hearing and feeling the steady bass of blasted dance music. You didn't need directions to the mentioned house; you could already see the paddling pool with bikini-clad women wrestling from down the road. You stopped your car outside the house next door, trying to prepare yourself for what you were about to see. 

Entering the driveway of the house, you noticed the garage door was open. The inside contained flashing disco lights, a dj and a certain devil wearing a pair of American flag speedos. The sight made you freeze, trying to figure out what the hell was going on. 

"Y/N! Come join the party!" He attempted to shout over the music

"What are you doing? More importantly, what are you wearing?"