| THE MAN YOU FELL FOR |

Before you opened your eyes you tried to piece together form your senses where you were.

The hot air caressed your exposed skin causing goosebumps to appear on your arms and legs.

Coarse tiny grains of material sculpted around your body that laid on the soft yet hard ground.

A repetitive crashing of waves attempted to soothe your panicking state, almost lulling you into sleep.

You gently opened your right eye, blinking several times against the harsh light which penetrated the curtain your hair had made across your face. You rolled onto your back, moving your hair in the process, staring up at the bright blue cloudless sky above you.

Your eyes followed the seagulls above you as the danced through the air, listening to their echoing cries to one another.

Observing the birds, you felt peaceful, not wanting to move in the slightest. That was broken when someone decided to break your line of sight.

"Y/N?!" The mysterious figure exclaimed, your brows furrowed trying to place the familiar voice. You couldn't make out the mysterious figure's face due to the bright light behind them. You blinked a few times, trying to get your eyes to adjust quicker.

"Y/N!" The British voice echoed.

As your eyes focused on the being in front of you, the first thing you noticed was the quiff of dark hair. The carefully styled locks were begging for you to run your hands through it. Dark chocolate eyes came into view next, staring at you with anxiety and a little bit of excitement. The intimate pull from his eyes and the sad smile gracing his lips, caused you to recognise the man that was crouching over you.

The man you fell for.

"Lucifer?" Your voice barely above a whisper, your throat raw from the impact of the fall and little water you had. You felt panic rise in your chest as you realised what you had done. You had fallen from Grace to a beach in LA to be with your first love.

"Where am I?" Your shaking arms tried to help you sit up to look around your environment. Lucifer seeing your struggle, shrugged off his suit jacket, wrapping it around your small frame and keeping his arms there to stable you.

"You're safe

"You're safe. That's all that matters" he sighed. Keeping one arm wrap around your back, he placed his other one under your knees. The Devil picked you up in his arms to carry you to the Detective's car. As he sauntered along the uneven sand, you tucked your head in the nape of his neck enjoying the warmth of his body and the musky scent covering his skin.

You were finally in the arms of your love and you never wanted to leave.