| PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME... |

As the Devil, Lucifer had given a lot of favours over the years. The majority were happy with finally receiving what they desired most in the world. But there was always one person who blamed the Devil for what their life had become after meeting him.

This man had finally tracked you and Lucifer down in an empty Lux. The two of you were having a light nightcap before you retired to the penthouse, you both shared. Then he came in with a mad look in his eyes and a pistol pointing at the love of your life.  You swear you could hear the squeak of the trigger as his finger pressed it further with every word Lucifer sassed back to him. Your Y/E/C eyes stared at his index finger on the trigger, waiting for the inevitable. 

You saw it before you heard the gunshot. You felt the bullet pierce your chest before you heard the gunshot. You unconsciously stepped in front of Lucifer, not knowing that the mere bullet wouldn't have killed him.

Your body limply fell back into the Devil's arms. The strangled cry from his lips sounded distant, but he was right next to you. You both missed the man sprinting away after shooting the wrong person and practically signing his death certificate. 

"Why did you do that Y/N?" Lucifer cried, staring at your paling face. You gasped at the hot pain you felt, feeling the blood ooze from the bullet hole. You groaned as Lucifer took his blazer off to press it on the gunshot wound. "I'm sorry, I know it hurts."

"It's not your fault." Blood spurted from your mouth as you spoke, feeling your body giving into the injuries.

"But it is! Why did you do that?!" He practically screamed, confusion overcoming him.

You slowly lifted your red stained hand, placing it on his cheek. "Because I love you, Luci." You breathed. "Now, just hold me." Your eyes began to feel heavy, the end coming. 

"No. NO! We'll get you some help! I'll call the detective and-" Lucifer rambled.

"There's no time." Tears streamed down both your cheeks at what was to come. "It's... okay."

"Please don't leave me..." Lucifer sobbed. Your eyes were slowly closing, struggling to keep them open any longer.

"I love you." You whispered as you fell into a permanent slumber.

"Nooooo! Y/N, come back." He brought your lifeless body to his, dropping his tear stricken face into your neck. "I love you! Please..."

He turned his attention to the ceiling, looking passed to the heavens above

He turned his attention to the ceiling, looking passed to the heavens above. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE HER?!" He shouted, taking his anger out on his dad. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE HAPPY?!" 

He didn't move from your side until Maze and Chloe found him the next day, kneeling in a pool of your blood, cradling your lifeless body.