| UNHOLY THOUGHTS |

You, Lucifer, Chloe and Ella were currently at a crime scene in a church. Someone has decided to break into the church last night and murder one of the priests in cold blood.

Your eyes wandered around the beautiful building, quickly finding Chloe and Ella standing over the body discussing the potential cause of death and Lucifer was... Well, Lucifer was nowhere in sight.

Whilst searching around the room, you spotted the confessional boxes in the back corner. It was a while since your last confession and there were certain truths you needed to get off your chest.

You sneakily walked across the room to the boxes, making sure none of your colleagues noticed your actions. Your hand brushed the velvet red curtain across its rail, so you could enter quickly and get situated.

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned." You muttered, hoping the thick curtain would muffle the sound to the outside. You waited for a beat for the priest to reply, but you took their silence as a sign to continue. "I'm having unholy thoughts about a man who claims to be the Devil." You took a deep breath before continuing. "I don't want to give in to these thoughts, but it's so hard when I see him every day at work and he's so ... captivating?" You were unsure about your choice of words. "I can't get him out of my head, he's always there, but I don't want to think about him in such a wicked way when I believe he has feelings for another woman. What should I do father?"

"For your penance, ten bloody mary's and a good shag." Your eyes widen at the sound of his voice. It was Lucifer!

 It was Lucifer!

"Lucifer?!"

"I can help you with that good shag."