| LUCIFER'S CUE |

You and Lucifer were happily enjoying your little brother's wedding reception. The food was amazing, the wedding was beautiful and the company wasn't too bad either.

You were animatedly talking to your mother about the bride's stunning dress when you heard the unmistakable sound of a knife gently hitting a champagne glass next to you.

You spun around in your seat in a flash to stare up at the attractive British man, who was attempting to get everyone's attention.

"What are you doing?" You growled lowly between still smiling teeth. You tried to get him to sit down by tugging on his blazer jacket but he just swatted your hand away. He pulled out a microphone from behind his back, which he must have stolen from the DJ. "Where did you get a microphone from?" You glanced around the room muttering to yourself.

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming to this joyous occasion where we bond two people for the rest of their lives," Lucifer announced, all eyes on him as he began to slowly make his way around the ballroom. You were internally preparing yourself for what the Devil was about to do, but you didn't count on him breaking into song.

"This song is for the happy couple and the promises they made to each other today." You heard several aww's and noticed women swooning at Lucifer. The gentle keys of a piano started to play in the background, signalling Lucifer's cue.

 The gentle keys of a piano started to play in the background, signalling Lucifer's cue

"Did you bring a piano player with you?" You exclaimed. Your mouth falling open in shock when the Devil confirmed your question with a cheeky wink. He gazed at you with a grin, flipping the microphone in his hand before he started to sing.

You watched in awe as he held the attention of every person in the room, maybe a little bit too much with certain people. The guests smiled, danced and clapped along with the music as Lucifer happily waltzed through the tables and chairs.

This is what you get when you bring the Devil to a wedding.