| MAKE IT QUICK |

Lucifer had asked you to be his date to a gala held for local business owners. Really, it was just a party for people to flaunt their wealth, get drunk and possibly get laid. 

The devil had brought you a simple off the shoulder white dress which complimented your figure nicely. The garment showed off your waist, flaring out into a full skirt and finishing just above your knees. 

You didn't mind events like these. It usually consisted of laughing at the comments Lucifer made about the other guests, drinking free champagne and feeling grateful for the love you shared with the devil compared to the other trophy wives. 

However, as the lovely day went on you noticed Lucifer's increasing possessiveness. You saw the way the older men were looking at you, but it didn't bother you. The same couldn't be said for Lucifer Morningstar.  

He was always touching you, bringing you closer into his warm body letting everyone know you were his. As you spoke with the other women, he would appear to cheek your kiss or place an arm round your waist. By the end, he wouldn't let you go anywhere without him. 

You suggested going for a walk through the large gardens to allow Lucifer to breathe and relax.  

The two of you walked through the rose garden, coming to a large brick trellis covered in vines. You were admiring a large red rose when Lucifer suddenly pushed you against one of the trellis' columns.

 You were admiring a large red rose when Lucifer suddenly pushed you against one of the trellis' columns

"Lucifer, what are you doing?" Lucifer took your shocked face in both his hands. 

The devil didn't bother replying. He gave you a sexy smirk before his lips crashed onto yours. You felt all his frustration, passion and jealousy in the kiss, totally clearing your mind of anything. 

Your hands grabbed either side of his blazer, pulling him into you, squeezing you between his firm body and the hard brick wall behind you. His hands slid from your face, down your neck and arms, landing at the small of your back. Lucifer shoved his lower half into yours, showing just how much he needed you. 

It wasn't until his lips felt yours for the soft skin of your neck, did you realise where you were.

"Lucifer!" You whispered forcefully. "We can't do this here!" You tried to push him off you, but he was too strong. One of his hands moved to the brick column, gripping the corner tightly, thus trapping you in place. 

"We'll make it quick, love." He groaned between butterfly kisses. You could feel him suck on your sensitive spot, silently cursing his skillful mouth.

"Luci-" his hand started trailing up your thigh. "Lucifer" you moaned, rolling your eyes at yourself for giving in. "Oh, screw it!" You forcefully grabbed his either side of his face, pulling it to yours and crashing yours lips together. You felt his smug smirk against your lips. 

He won.... Again!