INTRO

"You called me sir?"
     "Yes as you know about their manager resigned.I want you to replace him as a replacement..I will choose and find a right Manager for them.So..will you agree?"
     "Ok sir as long you want it I will agree."
      "Ok then tomorrow I will introduce them to you."
     "Ok sir."
     "By the way..you will live on their house so pack your clothes.Consider this as your vacation and rest."
      "But sir..I..I can't live to their house..They are Idols and..I'm uncomfortable of it."
      "Hannah..please..so that you will have a friend.Not just doing spying for me and this will be fun and try to have fun."
      "Ok JYP sir.",he smiled.
      'I'll gonna go now',he nodded.
     I left now and walk to my apartment.
     Hi I'm Hannah Jiyeon Chan.Half Korea half Chinese.I was born at Taiwan.Birthdate?It's August 26 1997.Age?20.I'm an abandoned child.JYP saw me at the street and he became my father.Not on blood but by heart.
      I can read others mind and speak to their mind just like what I did.I just talk to JYP's mind.I can read people's mind and also animals too.Range is hmmm..it's 7 km I can pinpoint and choose who I want to read mind's.
      Tomorrow?I think I can't do this.It will be my first time to be a Manager.TWICE a girl group.They will be noisy.I know TWICE but not that I know them well.So I decided to watch and read the articles about them.Oh I can read their mind right now.I'll just try it...
    There!!Oh it's Jihyo's mind.
    'I'm exhausted!!'-Jihyo's mind.
    Well they are.It's hard to be an Idol though.Oh yeah why is JYP choose me as replacement manager?Because I can be trusted.I'm very loyal to him that's why when he treat me as daughter I signed as a spy for him.I'm the one told him he can't say no because I reasoned as a payback.Is that what you call?Well that is my reason.He save my life.I read his mind when he saw me when I was 7 years old..I think.Then a year later I told him that I have this abnormal mind that I can read and speak to others mind.Of course he was shock way back then but he treat me as a daughter.He's a good and kind man.So that's why I sign as a private spy on his entertainment.That's all.

============================
A/N:What do you think?Please don't forget to cccllliiiccckkkkk👇👇👇this 🌟 down.VOTE!!