7

Jiyeon's POV
      Now is the birthday of Tzuyu and we just greeted her and sing her a happy birthday.
     She wish first and blow the candle.
    "Happy birthday!!",we said again to Tzuyu.Well they started the vlive.Well it will be solo vlive but the others will join her later.
     "Hello everyone~~",Tzuyu said as the vlive started.The cake is on her front that has written 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TZUYU💕'.
       "Thank you for the comments that greeted me for my birthday💗😊💗",she said as she heart sign.
       "Maybe your wondering why I'm vliving solo.Don't worry my other members are here watching me including our manager.",she said.She look at me as she sign me come to her side.
      "Unnie come here.Join with me first.",she said.Ok then.I stand up and sit beside her as I wave at the camera.
      "If you don't know she's our manager.Her name is Chan Hannah Jiyeon.She's half half.We hope that you will love her as you love TWICE.",she said.I look at her and look at the camera.I read some comments.
      "Oh you have fans Jiyeon.",Tzuyu said.Yeah that is what I read it says,'Jiyeon I'm a fan!!','Jiyeon manager oppa!Saranghae!!💕','JIYEON!!💕💕',and so on.
       "Oppa?Me..",I said as I point myself.
       "Heh?",Nayeon ask.Then she look at the comments so she is seen at the camera.
      "Wow 'Jiyeon oppa'.",she said as she read it.The others join us as they heard it some of them read it.
      "Jiyeon oppa!~~",Jeongyeon tease me.I look at her.
      "Jeongyeon oppa!~~",I tease her too.Hehe.
      "Yah yah stop teasing each other.It's Tzuyu's day.",Jihyo said and we went silent.
      "Guys later my dog will come here with my mom and dad.Well I miss gucci.",Tzuyu said.
      "Eh?You miss your dog and not your family?",Chaeyoung said and we just laugh a little because Tzuyu just realize it.
      "Ahh~~of course I miss my family too.Mom,dad sorry I just miss my Gucci if you are watching.",Tzuyu said.
       Then someone knock so I volunteered to open it and look if who is it.
     They just start the vlive.
    I open it and it was a dog and a female around 40s I think.
     "Oh hello is Tzuyu there?",she ask in Chinese.
     "Ah yes she's here with her friends doing vlive.I'm their manager.You may come in.",I said and she enter.
       "Your too young for a manager.And I'm glad that you can speak Chinese.",she said as we walk slowly.
       "Why?",I ask.Then the dog wiggle his tail while looking at me.
       "Well the reason is that my daughter can speak Chinese.",she said and we are here now and..
      "Hello!~~",the 8 greeted Tzuyu's mother and she let the dog walk to Tzuyu.She hug her dog.
       "Hello~",Tzuyu's mother greeted but this time it's Korean.
       "Mom show yourself here at the camera.",Tzuyu said as she make a space for her mother.Well I sit at the side as well as Tzuyu's mother.
       "Mom introduce yourself to them.",Tzuyu said and her dog came to me and sat at my lap.They just look at me.
        "Oh hello everyone I'm Tzuyu's mother.Nice to meet you all.",she said.I pat the dog.
       "Looks like Gucci loves our manager.",Nayeon said.
       "Yah Gucci your human is here.",Tzuyu said and Gucci look at her but this dog just stay at my lap.
       "Maybe Gucci wants me to be the owner right now.",I said.I look at Tzuyu and she's pouting.We laugh at her reaction.
      "Go to Tzuyu she's jealous.",I said to Gucci and it obeyed me.
      "Wow~~Arr you a trainer of a dog?",Mina ask.
      "No.",I said.
      "Oh kids I'll gonna go now.Happy birthday baby~",Tzuyu's mother said and she stand up as well as Tzuyu.
       "I'll just walk with you to the door then mom.",and they walk away.Then gucci came to me.
     "Wooh gucci really loves Jiyeon.",Jeongyeon said.
     "Nayeon you can communicate with a dog right?",Chaeyoung ask.
      "Ah yeah yeah.",Nayeon said then she bark like a dog.But gucci is just what-face.
      "Well me I can communicate with an animal.",I said.
       "Really can you do it?",Dahyun ask as they look at me.
       "Ok then..Gucci sit.",then Gucci sit.
        "Wow!!!~~~~~",they all said in you know the people when they are amazed.
       "Weh weh..",Tzuyu said and sit with us.
       "When Jiyeon instructed Gucci to sit it sit.Right ONCE?",Jihyo said.
       "Wohh?!?~~But gucci never did that when I'm instructing him.",Tzuyu said with disbelief.
      "Gucci found a new owner..Ohh~~poor Tzuyu.",Sana said.
      "I'll show you guys,ONCE..Gucci roll.",then Gucci roll.Hehe I just talk to this dog to his mind though.
      "Waahhh~~you said he never do it.",Dahyun said as she look at the maknae.
       "I didn't believe it too that he followed me.",Tzuyu said with a shock face.
      "But see Gucci is my dog and I'm his human~~",Tzuyu said and she smile.
      We just talk and talk continuing the vlive.

============================
VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!😇