25

Third Person's POV
      "Where are you!!",Jiyeon shouted.She's in abandoned place.She will meet that man and his alliance.
     They showed up it means she's surrounded.
     "You've grown up.",her 'dad' said.
     "Tsk.I'm here to kill all of you.",she said.
     "You'll are evil to live here in the peace world.",she said and she has a shotgun and one katana.A shurikens.
      "Say what you want my daughter because I will end your life here and then kill THEM.Haha!!",now he's crazy.
     Some of his man run towards her with a swords.
    She look at them and readying to fight.
    This will be bloody night.
    The man was watching her daughter fight.He was amazed at her moves.He smirk.
    'You will never win.It's your fault why I am in jail in YEARS!!'
     Now he has the dark aura.
     "Kill her.You will get million of dollars if someone can kill her!!!",he shout at his men.Now they are aching to kill the girl because of the price.
    They fight her with weapons.
    You can hear a swords sound,a shout in pain and killed.The numbers are not decreasing.She's a little exhausted but not that tired.
     "Give up!!Your just one!!You have no chance to kill us all!!",his 'father' shout.
    A few minutes only 17 people left to kill.
    'You can't defeat me!!'
     "Yes I can.",she said and the air was cold.
     The leader look at her child.He was shock.He can't believe that she her daughter got the red eyes.
     "You..you!!Kill her!!",he shout and his people use their guns.But even one bullet didn't stab her.
     She uses her shotgun and kill the enemies while she's concentrating at looking at the man.He was shaking..in fear.Now she's infront of the man.She point the gun at him.
     "No..no..please..Don't kill..me..",her father said in fear.
     "Why?You killed a person who I love until now.You killed many person.Your a demon!!",she shout and tears at her eyes.
      "I will be better kill you with this curse!!",she said and use her extraordinary power.
     "Aaahhhhhh!!!",her father was in very pain.His head was like going to explode.
      "Sorry JYP,TWICE.",she mumble at her self.She was losing balance and the last she saw is that this man he never treat as a DAD is dead.She even heard a sound of police car.She fell and saw a familiar man that shout her name.Her sight was black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TWICE POV
      "Where are you?",Nayeon ask her self while looking at the sky.It's been months seens they last saw Jiyeon.
    They will have a variety show without Mina.Mina has the anxiety.Their 4th anniversary was finished in October.Right now is February,2020.
     "Guys be ready.It will start in a few minutes.",their new manager pinky said.They nod.
     He saw their expression..its..sad.
    "Hey guys.Cheer up~Come on~",he said to them to cheer them up.
     They smile and he smile.At least they smile.But deep inside they miss their manager,friend,family..Chan Hannah Jiyeon.
     The variety started.
     They act happy and cheerful but Sana is not on herself.She can't act right now.But she tried when Jihyo look at her and they look at each other.Like talking that act happy and cheerful.
     Sana tried and succeeded.They know that Sana is energetic that's why she need to be like that.
    They are finish now and they need to go to relax.They are very busy because the FEEL SPECIAL is super popular worldwide.Dua Lipa,Ariana Grande,Shawn,Justin and other artists out there love the song because of the message and deep meanings of it.
     So the TWICE are popular in worldwide.
    Even the FAKE AND TRUE is popular.
    So some fans asking TWICE if who made the lyrics but their answer is 'We don't know.'
    But they are curious too.Who wrote the song?
     "Ladies.You have a fan meeting in Valentine's Day and oh..wait..",Pinky check their schedule again.He look at Jihyo and smile.
     "And Happy advance Birthday Jihyo.",he said and Jihyo thank him.
     "So the fan meeting will be long because you all become so so popular and many fans will attend.We will start at 8-11am.Well it depends it can be 3 or four hours that you will finish it.",they sigh.Becoming so so popular is exhausting you know.
     "Did you all understand?"
     They nod.
     They are now at their dorm.
     Now the 8 members thinking for what gift they will give to their leader.
     While they are thinking they thought what to buy for her.
     While Jihyo just eat and had a warm chocolate drink.
     She went to theit terrace and sit.She's looking at the sunsetting.
     Then she remember something.She bow her head remembering the seen in the past.
     "Where are you.",she said and tears flows down.
Past seen..
     Jihyo is looking at the sunsetting while drinking a juice.
    Someone sit at her side and that's Jiyeon.
     "What are you thinking?",she ask Jiyeon.
     "Nothing I'm just looking at the good view.",Jihyo said.Jiyeon smile at her and she saw her smile so she look at Jiyeon.
     "You know..in my own opinion.A person looking at the sun setting..that are the person has a problem or deep thoughts..and I'm one of that.",Jiyeon said.Jihyo look at her.They look at each other but in just seconds only.Jihyo put aside her drink.
     "What do you mean?",Jihyo ask and look at the sun same as Jiyeon.
     "Come on Jihyo you know what that means.All of us are like that..not all but some people.Tell me what is it?",Jiyeon ask.Jihyo sigh.
    "It's just that..people are judgemental..you know when we are formed as TWICE.I'm happy but their are that behind me that hurts hearing and stabbing me with looks.I was not like this..my weight and shape.They just love me when I'm fit.That's why I exercise and exercise.I diet.The result is the present me.I'm happy that I have friends around me..a family.A people who support me as who I am not by appearance.Its just that..its hard.",Jihyo stop and stopping her tears.
     Jiyeon hug her and Jihyo felt warm on it.She hug her back.
    "Cry it out.Don't worry I won't judge you.I will comfort you.I feel you.",now Jihyo cried.It was rare.She pat her back to cry it out.
     "Stop when your ok.Ok?",Jihyo nodded.
     "If I'm at your position.I will be the same as you.Just remember this.Be strong.Be yourself.Show who you really are.Be real you.Don't be afraid at the people.Don't fear yourself.Don't fear someone.Understand?",Jiyeon whisper at her and at her words..Jihyo cried it out.
     A few minutes..she stop crying.They separate each other.She wipe her tears.
     "Thanks.We're really lucky to have you.",she said to her.
     "No I am lucky to have you guys.",Jiyeon said and they smile at each other.It's dark right now and the sun is out and not seen anymore.
     "Let's go inside.",Jiyeon said and they go inside.
...Past End
      "I will still remember that.",Jihyo said to herself and went in.
      They just talk about what to do in her birthday.But they know in their heart that someone is missing.

✩★♡