18

JIYEON'S POV
      After we finish our movie we go first at the park and seat at the bench.
     "So,you ready to listen?",I ask and she nodded.
     "Like I sa-",suddenly Sana cutted me.
     "Yeah yeah..don't be surprise,don't shout bla bla.Ok I know that.",Sana said and I smile as she cling to me and lean her head to my shoulder.
      "Ok I'll start..."as I said all of that,I look at Sana.
       She suddenly hug me tight and scream at my chest.I pat her back and smile.
    "OMG~~",she squeal and act like she will fly but she's still sitting.I smile again at her cuteness.
     "Is that really true!?I can't believe it!?",she said shouting but only me can hear it.That's weird?Ok just imagine it.
     "Ok ok that's true AND don't tell to anybody else.",I said.She nodded like a kid.
      "I can't wait~~",she said.
      "So tell me your comment about this 3 days vacation without cameras?",I ask and she lean again to my shoulder.
      "Well I feel excited and super happy.You know that days will be our happiest in our life I bet for that.Oh yeah tell me the another secret please~~",Sana said and I look at her as she doing a puppy eyes.I smile.
      "No that will be a big big big surprise.",I said and she pout.
      "Let's go now?",I ask and she nodded.
      "Ok let's go~~",she said and we stand up and go home.
      "Hey Sana you look VERY happy huh..",Tzuyu said as they saw Sana smiling widely.
      "She didn't take her medicine that's why.",I said and suddenly Sana slap my shoulder and we laugh at her.
      "Savage~~",JeongChaeTzu said as we high five each other.
      "Really..why are you so happy Sana?",Nayeon ask.I look at Sana not-to-tell-anything-look.
      "Well we just have some fun like eating,playing,and we watch some movie.",she said.They look at us not believing at her words.
      "That's true guys..like I said she didn't take her medicine.",I said and we laugh again.
      "Yah!~~"Sana whined.
      "Ok ok stop.You two change now and later we will eat.",Jihyo said.We both nod.
.
.
.
  January 6,2019
    All k-pop are coming here now at a building that all of them can fit.That means many fans,paparazzis,and others are out there.
    "You all just seat here.I'll go there at the stage.I'll be the one will speak so just call some staffs if you all need something.Ok?",I ask TWICE.
     "Ok."
    "Goodluck~~"
     "Thank you and Sana don't spoil.",I said and I whisper to Sana the last four words.She nod and I bid goodbye.
     As I walk I saw the EXO,BLACKPINK,RED VELVET,BTS,GOT7,F(X),WANNA ONE,I.O.I,MOMOLAND,MONSTA X,APINK,and other kpop groups and the others are not here yet.(A/N:Include the ITZY,Stray kids,Everglow and others that are new.)
      I'm here now at the back stage and I saw some staffs are busy.This meeting will be at news but we will not mention them where will be the place for that.You know so that no one will spy and take a video.This will be a legendary life for kpop group.
     "Ma'am get ready.We will start in a minutes.",a staff told me and she gave me the mic as I nod and thank her.I look at the special audience and that are the PDs yes they are.
     A past minutes,the big announcement will start like right now.
    "Ok good morning!!~~~",MC.
    They all shouted and greet back.
     "We all gather here for a special announcements that will surely you all will really love it.Right PD-nim's?",MC said and they all cheered.
      "Ok I will not be the one will announce and explain here so let's WELCOME JIYEON!!~~~~",MC said.
    Ok that's my cue.I walk up and they cheer and I can hear my name shouting by TWICE.Some are looking at them and smiling at their attitude.
     "Hello I'm Chan Hannah Jiyeon.From JYPE.",I introduced and they shout again but this time Red Velvet,Blackpink,and of course TWICE cheered me loudly.Again they look at them smiling as they all clap.
      "Ok first I will introduce to you all that you all know the PD-nims!~~Introducing JYP,SM,BIGHIT,STONE,...",I introduce and when I introduce them one by one they all cheer them.
     "So let's get to the big announcement.",I said and they all quiet and ready to listen.
     "Ok me and PDs formed a meeting last year for this and we hope that you will like our surprise.Will you?",I ask them and they say yes.
      "Ok are you ready?",I ask again and they say yes again louder this time.
       "Ok our surprise is that all of kpop girl group and boy group will have a 3 DAYS VACATION!!!~~~",as I said that they cheer up and some stand up too because of happiness.
      "The happiest thing is that boys and girls are split up so girl groups will be the first to have 3DAYS VACATION and next are boy groups.AND this vacation will be at?",I ask them and some said.
     "BEACH!!"
     "JAPAN!!"
     "CANADA!!"
     "CHINA!!"
      "THAILAND!!"
      "PHILIPPINES!!"
      "AUSTRALIA!!"
      "PARIS!!"
      "HAWAII!!"
     That last place I heard was from Sana of course.
      "Before I will tell it where,I will tell you something that you you will feel free this 3DAYS VACATION and I bet that you all will love it and I'm sure on it.",I said and pause in a seconds.I look at them as in all of their eyes looking at me.
     "This vacation is your free day as in no cameras around,no video around,no fans around,no paparazzis,in short FREEDOM!!",as I said that they all gasp and WOW they just shout louder like the building will collapse right now.As they calm down I talk again.
     "BUT their will be staff around that will help you and protect you if their is something will happen and we will consider this as their vacation too as well as our PD-nims.So do you all want to know where!!!!????",I ask as I shout.
    "Yes!!!!",they all shouted.
    "Believe it or not it will be AT HAWAII!!",I shouted and they cheer up again and they stand up with so much joy at their faces.
      "Ok ok calm down so we have a special guest/special MC for today and you all know him.Let's WELCOME LEE MIN HO!!",I introduce and Lee MinHo came up here at the stage and the crowd begin.
       "Hello everyone~~I'm Lee Min Ho!~~",he introduce.
      "So why is Mr.Lee here?That's why I will explain right now.",I said and they are now ready to listen.
      "So girl groups will be the first will have the vacation and that will be this month and it will start at January 10-12 and boys will be January 14-16.Their will be games for that and for the boys their will be leader for this and it will be Mr.Lee!~~",I announce and they cheer.
    "For the girls will be Jiyeon!~~",Mr.Lee said and they cheer up.
     "So for this..get ready to pack some things you want and we will make sure that in our gifts that you all will receive from there will be a biggest gift that you all want and that's a secret for this moment.That gift is really big.",I said.
      "So that's the very good side and their will be bad side of it,so when you all finished your vacation you all will be very busy depends on the PD's so enjoy this vacation happily with enjoyment.",Mr.Lee said.Some groaned and some thumbs up and some just smile.
     "So the rules,your managers will tell you from your dorms and they will explain why.So can we all know about a comments from all of you?",I ask.
     "Ok so let's start from JYP side.Let's choose TWICE for a comment and GOT7."Mr.Lee said.Jihyo and Bambam stand up and a staff gave them a mic.
    "Well my comment is very very good and THANK YOU ALL PD-NIMS,STAFFS,MANAGERS,ALL OF YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH!~~~Saranghae!~~",he even for a big heart.
      "Ahh~~for me this is will be the happiest in our life..ohh..We just really love it and thank you for this vacation we will treasure this in our life for sure!~~~Likey!!~~SARANGHAE!~~~~~",Jihyo said and she form a big heart too.
    "From YGE Blackpink and IKON.",Mr.Lee said.
     "Well we just LOVE IT!~~THANK YOU YG AND PD's for this vacation~~We will make sure to enjoy this all of us..SARANGHAE!~~",B.I. said.
      "It's a perfect thank you for this and thank you for this FREE VACATION AND FOR THE FUTURE FREE FOODS!~~~Saranghae!!~~~",Jisoo said and we laugh a little bit at her comment and we just proceed.

============================
A/N:Wazzup readers~~~Thank you for reading this story of mine and I hope you support me from this story.I wish that vacation will come true *sigh*.Anyways..please vote and HAPPY ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!Have a good day!~~VOTE

      ★♡