26

Third Person's POV
      Jihyo's Birthday finished since February 11 and now are their Fan meeting in a special place because they are special.
     A lot of people attend.
    As TWICE enter..the fans yell and some chant their names.They give way and while they are waving at the fans.As they are now at the stage they sit in age order.
    Before that,they greet their fans first.
    "Hana,Dul,set.. One in a million!~~Annyeonghasayu TWICE imnida!~~",they said and the fans shout.
    They sit now and do the things to do.Of course paparazzis,fans need to take a video.
     The only maximum of fans will have to go their for fan signing is 400.So that lucky fans are lucky.
     "Hello~~I'm a super fan of you Im Nayeon~",a person who wears a mask,a black cap,over sized black jacket that has written at the back 'TWICE',a white t shirt that has a picture of TWICE,and she wears blue jeans.
     Nayeon smiled and sign the album.
     "Thank you~What's your name?",Nayeon ask the fan.
     "It's Hannah.",Nayeon stop and look at her.
       "Ehm what is it?",she ask to Nayeon.
      "Nothing.I just remembered a name like yours.",Nayeon said and Jeongyeon look at the fan too because she's just beside Nayeon.
     "Oh here's my gift.",the fan said and get the gift for Nayeon.It's a cute and fluffy stuff toy rabbit.
      "Ohh thank you~~",Nayeon said.The fan smile.It's time to go next so the fan is in front of Jeongyeon.
      "Hello Jeongyeon unnie~~.Firstly my name is Hannah,I'm a big fan!~.Here is my gift for you unnie~~",the fan gave the gift and Jeongyeon gladly take it and its a cute and fluffy stuff toy dog.
     "Oh thank you Hannah~Your voice is familiar.",Jeongyeon said while signing.
      "Oh really?",fan ask.
      "Yep but their is no way your her.Thank you again for the gift.You can ask me question while waiting.",Jeongyeon said.
      "Oh really?Then ehmm..ah are you thinking in having a boyfriend?",she ask her.
      "Oh no.I'm focusing at my work as an idol so no.",she said with a slight of embarrass.
     "I understand.Being an idol is hard tho.",she said to Jeongyeon.
     "I'm thankful you understand.You may go now.",she said and they bow each other.Next was Momo.
     "Hello Momo unnie.I'm.."
     "Hannah I know I heard it~~.",Momo said happily and sign.
     "Oh here is my gift for you unnie.I hope like it.",she said and gave a racoon stuff toy.
     "Oh thank you~~You want to play with me like hand to hand combat?You know what I mean.",she said to the fan.
     "Oh I'm in.But I'm stronger than you unnie.",she said to Momo and readied their hands.
      "Let's see.Hana..Dul..set!~",they start now and Jeongyeon look at them and the fan in front of Jeongyeon look at them.
    Momo was losing and she lose.
    "Woo your really strong.",Momo said with smile.
     "Your just weak that's why.",Jeongyeon said to Momo and she look at her and glare at her.But she look at Hannah with smile ignoring Jeongyeon.
      "Thank you for the stuff toy again~~",she said to Hannah.Next was Sana.
      "Annyeong Sana unnie~~Your my second bias~~",the fan said.
     "Oh thank you.~~",as she offer a hand to Hannah and they hand shake.Sana sign.
      "Your Hannah right?So what are you doing on your free time?",she ask.
      "Well I'm watching some show of your group that's what I do to have some stress away from work.Oh and here is my gift for you unnie.",she gave a cute and fluffy stuff toy that is Shiba Inu dog.
      "Oh thanks.This is so cute~",Sana said as she hug the stuff toy.
     "But your cuter unnie.",Hannah said and Sana slightly blush and thank her.Next is Jihyo.
      "Annyeong Jihyo unnie.I'm Hannah btw~",Jihyo look at her and just smile.
       "Hello Hannah.I'm glad you came here safely and wait for us patiently.Thank you.~",she said as she sign.
      "Thank you.I'm a big fan of you unnie.",the fan said.
      "Oh and here I have gift for you.",she gave a small cute fluffy that has a face of Jihyo and groups name.
      Jihyo get it she thank her.
     "I made that for you unnie and for my greeting,Happy delayed birthday for you unnie.~",Hannah said.
     "Thank you and wow thank you for this.~",Jihyo said with gummy smile.Moving next.
      "Annyeong Minari~",she said to Mina.
      "Annyeong~What do you got there for me?",she ask while signing.
     "Well its a penguin~",she said and gave it to Mina and she gladly accept it.
      "Ohh thank you~~",Mina said and hug the penguin.
     "And I'm glad that your ok now Minari~",she said happily.
     "Ohh thank you~Ehm.."
     "Hannah its Hannah~"
     "Hannah?Hannah thank you.",and she hug her and separate.
      "I'm a super fan of you Minari don't forget that and if your not ok I will be at your side..ehmm I mean I will protect you even I'm far away.",Hannah said while bowing.
      "I'll not forget that then.",Mina said and smile.Next.
      "Yow Hannah~~What about me?~",Dahyun ask her while signing.
     "Of course..here an eagle.",she gave it and Dahyun accept it.
     "Wow thank you~What's your full name btw?",Dahyun ask while looking at her.
     "Hannah Chan is my name.",Dahyun was shock as well as Mina,Chaeyoung,and Tzuyu beside her.They look at her.
     "Ehm is their something wrong?",Hannah ask.The 3 did their own doings.
     "Well your name remind us on someone special on us.",Dahyun said a little sad.
     "Oh."
     "But thank you again for this~",Dahyun said with smile and high five with Hannah.Next.
     "Annyeong Chaengie~Here is my gift a baby tiger~",she said and Chaeyoung smile and get the gift and sign.
     "Are you a Chinese?",Chaeyoung while signing.
     "Well yes.Actually I'm half korean half chinese.",she said.
     "Oh..Tzuyu she's a chinese.",she said to Tzuyu and she look at Hannah and smile.Going back.
      "Thank you for the gift again.",Chaeyoung and lastly.
     "Annyeong Tzuyu~~here,a yoda.",she said and she gave it like 3d yoda.Tzuyu was shock and she has a smile on her face.
     "Oh..thank you~This is cute~",Tzuyu said.
      "Yes but your cuter.",Tzuyu smile at what she complement at her and she signed.
      "Can I see your face?",Tzuyu said in Chinese.
      "Ehm,why?",she ask in Chinese.
      "Nothing.please?",Tzuyu said because she's curious at her.She looks like her and the name too.AND she's taller than Tzuyu so she has the question.Is she the Jiyeon they want to see?
      "Oh ok.",it was like the time slowing.Chayoung and Dahyun look too.While Tzuyu just looking at her.
     While she's removing it,she was interrupted.
     "Ehmm sorry but its my turn.",the fan said with respect of course.She put it back and the 3 was disappointed.
     "Oh ok.Have a good health.",she said to Tzuyu and get her things and stand and left.
     They glance at her walking away at them.
     She sit in front of the stage and she talk to a friend.They do their job but they are still looking at her.
     A few hours past.They are finish and ready to go.
    They wave goodbye at the fans and last speech.
    They left now and ride at their car safely.While the car is moving..
    "What do you think on her?",Nayeon said in silent.They sigh.
     "Maybe we just miss her that's why.",Jihyo said.
     "But we were close if that ONCE didn't interrupt.",Chaeyoung said.
     "Yeah we were so close to see her face and confirm it but failed.",Dahyun said and Tzuyu nod as an agreement.
     "But she looks like her.Their is no doubt.",Jeongyeon said.
     "When I hold her hand..I felt something I miss.Her hands sane as her.",she added.They look at her while pinky just listening at their conversation.
     "I hope we can meet her again.",Sana said and they agree.
     "Oh yeah we need to buy tonight for food.If that's ok Pinky oppa?",Jihyo ask Pinky.He nods.
     They are at dorm now.
    While pinky talk at JYP at phone.He surely that no one can hear the especially TWICE.
     "They still miss her sir.They even have a thought that the fan is her."
     "Oh.She's really a special but make sure that they will not see her.She's not yet ready to meet them.You know the reason.Please and protect them.",JYP.
     "Yes sir."
     They hung up.
Back to TWICE.
    "Guys who wants to go with me at night?",Jeongyeon ask.
     "Oh me I want to come.",they all said in unison.
     "Ok then.All of us then.",Jihyo said.
.
.
.
     They wear their clothes that no one can recognize them.
    They are at the big grocery right now and luckily their are less people.
     "Hey how about this?Ramen?",Momo ask them.
     "Yeah put some.",Chaeyoung said.While they are walking..
     "Guys look!",Tzuyu shout at them with shock.They look at what she point.It was the time slowly moves.
    They were shock and stop.

To be continued...

————————————————
A/N:One in a million!~Annyeong ONCE imnida!~
    I heard that TWICE WILL BE GOING HERE in PHILIPPINES!!~~~OMG I want to go BUT I'm a student and far away from Manila!~~ANd I'm poor in money~~
   But I'm happy that they will go here again AND PLEASE PROTECT NAYEON AT ALL COST SAME AS MY OT9 ALL OF THEM LET'S PROTECT THEM.I'm a filipino btw.

   VOTE!~