17

Jiyeon's POV
       "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMO!~~~",we happily greeted the birthday girl.Then we sang her a happy birthday and she blew the candle as she wish.
       Her member kiss her and hug her,well it's their thing you know.They look at me and I saw a smiling and waiting Momo to hug her.Of course I hug her but..Will I kiss her at her cheek?
     "Come on don't be shy.",Momo said so I kiss her cheek.
     "Let's eat!~~",Momo said and we chuckle at her.
     Well they are tired this month because the schedules are full.
     "Hey Momo here is my gift.",I said as she look at me getting her gift to my hands.
      "You can open it.",I said.As she open it she looks surprise and widen her eyes as she look at me.
      "This is..OMG thank you Jiyeon!~~",she said and hug me.Well I gave her favorite thing that she really wants.Just imagine it.
      "What?What?What is it?",the others are wondering as they look at my gift to her.
     "Wow your favorite thing that you can't get and we can't get.",Jihyo said as she look at the gift of Momo.
       We all go home to celebrate MOMO's BDAY at the dorm and we just have some party like karaoke,we dance,we eat,and we just have some fun.
       They are now slepping because they are tired.Well except me.I go to the terrace looking at the sky with full of stars.As I was looking at the sky someone stand at my side and she copied way so I look at her.
      "Why are you here?",I ask.
      "Well I just want to talk to you alone and thanks by the way for the gift and the happiness you gave to us.",Momo said.I look up.
      "Your welcome.You can't sleep?",I ask.She nod.I sat at the floor as I motion her to sit beside me.
      "Tell me what do you want to know about me.As your birthday you can ask just this day only.",I said.
       "I wanna ask you this.Where are you're family?Please tell me the truth.",she ask as I look at her and look at the sky.
         I sigh.
       "You know I'll tell you my story.Just don't cry at my story and listen.Ok?",I ask as I look at her.She nod and I face her.We are scouting you know and start the story.
     "Well it started when I was a kid I'm at the Taiwan..."
.
.
.
      November 17,2018
     It's their YES OR YES fan signing here in Sangnam.
     "Hello everybody..One in a million,TWICE imnida~~",TWICE greeted their fans as the fans greet back.
    The signing starts.
    "Guys.How do you all think about our comeback?",Nayeon ask the fans while the others are signing.
     "Different!"
     "Perfect!"
     "Good!"
      And others that they shouted.
     "Why is your new mv different?",a fan ask.
      TWICE look at each other.Jihyo speak.
      "Our mv is different because we are forming a new TWICE side in mv,dance so yeah that's why our new mv is different from our previous albums and songs."
     Their fans just nod.
     "And what is this new TWICE about?",another fan ask.I look at them.
      "Well..it's a mature side of us and we want to show that to ONCE but not only for ONCE,for people to know that we are not just cute,childish but we are mature enough.",Jeongyeon answered.I smiled at them.You know I suggest that they will make that concept because some people are bushing TWICE because they only dance an easy dances.So yeah I told that to JYP and he agreed.
.
.
.
     November 24,2018 YES OR YES fan signing event at Shinchon
     November 25,2018 YES OR YES fan signing event at Yeouido
     December 2,2018 SBS running man
     December 28,2018 KBS2 Song Festival
    December 29,2018
    It's SANA's BIRTHDAY.
    We finished greeted her.And now she's doing vlive with me.She want a gift like what I gave to Jeongyeon,you know the Genie thing.
      "Hello everyone It's me No Sana No life and here is our precious manager,Chan Hannah Jiyeon~~~",she said and I wave at the camera.
     "Right now is that Jiyeon is my Genie~~",she said and hug me.Well the camera is leaning so she's not holding it.I smile at the camera and to Sana.
     As we finish the vlive is that she wishes to me a 3 wish and I gave her and did what she want.And the last wish is that she want to go outside with me and have some fun just us.Well she didn't said that infront of the camera and she said to me when she ended the vlive.
     Next month is the month that you know that already the week that all kpop group will enjoy the three days vacation without cameras around.
     January 5,2019
    Me and Sana is in disguise and where here outside exploring while walking.I told this to JYP and he agreed but he said we will be careful.
    "Let's go there~~",Sana said like a kid.I look at what she pointed and It's a Coffee shop.It's January so that means its cold.I agree and we went inside.Luvky us that the people are less or else.I let Sana use my scarf because she's feeling cold than me.
     "Miss 2 hot chocolate please.",I said.
     "Ok ma'am just wait and you can seat.We will give it later.",the girl said.So we sit at the window side.
      "So after this where do you want to go?",I ask.She thinks and it's cute.
      "Hummm let me think..ah!Let's watch a movie~~",she said.I smile and nod as pur Hot chocolate are served.I sip at it and Yum.
     "Mmm..taste good.",Sana said and I agree.
      As we are finish now we paid it and went outside going to cinema but before that.
      "Sana I will tel you something.",I said as we walk.She's clinging to my left arm as she look at me.
       "What is it?",she ask.
      "It's a secret and a surprise so don't tell to anybody including them(TWICE).",I said and she nod and look at me waiting to continue as we walk.We are now here at cinema.But I buy first a ticket for us.Now we are sitting.Well the sits are fully occupied.I think were all just 38 overall are here.We bought 1 jumbo popcorn for us.
      "So what is that secret and surprise thing?",she ask as she start to dig in popcorn.
      "Well remember that I was called by JYP last month between JeongMo's bday?",I ask that she only can here my voice.She nod as I eat some popcorn too and the movie start.
       "Well I and all the PD's have a meeting that time.",I said as I heard Sana gasp and we look at each other.
       "Really?As in all PDs?",she ask while wearing the surprised face.I nod.  
      "What is that all about,the meeting?",she ask.
      "Well truthfully I was the one who formed this meeting and from what I suggested is that they all agreed.Later I will tell you what we discuss about.I bet you will shout in happiness if I tell you here.",I said and she pout.
      "Be sure that I will be surprise like you said.",she said and I nod and smile as we watch.

============================
A/N:Hello guys don't forget to vote and HAPPY birthday to our dancing machine made by Japan MOMO!!!💞💞💞I wish her the best and peace life as well as the others too.
    Sorry if I advanced the birthday of here in the story because I'm making it fast because I'm out of the year in this story because that's my plan of course.So yeah don't forget to hit that star below!!💓💞💞💝💝💞💓💞💓💟💟💟💞💞💞💞💟

      ★♡