3

Jiyeon's POV
"Hey you two..where are you going?",Jihyo ask us.The others look at us.
"Oh I won at the bet so Mina will buy me some food.",I said.
"Can I go?",Sana ask with an aegyo.
"Ehmm.."
"Sorry unnie no we will be right back quick.",Mina said.
"Then buy me some jokbal too ok!",Momo said while she's watching.
"Your money?",Mina ask as she forward her right hand to get some money?
"I'll just buy for you.",I said as I open the door.
"Be quick!",Momo shout happily.
"Hey buy some for us too!" Jeongyeon shout and I just 👍.We exited.Mina put on her sun glass and a mask?
"You know you can be identify if you wear both of that.",I said to Mina as we walk.I saw her look at me.
"And how?",she ask.I put on my cap.
"Because people are observer at Idols like you.",I said.She removed her mask.
"Now?",she ask.
"Good.Here use my jacket.",I said as I remove my jacket.
"Why?It's hot right now?People will really notice it.",she said.
"No what I meant was tie it around your waist so that they will saw you like a bad girl.",I said.
"Bad girl?Really ok then.",she said and tie my jacket around her.
Then we just walk to a near ice cream parlor.We entered and wow only few sits are not occupied.We go to the counter to order.
"So what do you like?",she ask me in Japanese.I look at her and read her mind.Oh so that's why huh.Well what she meant was not to be known.
"Chocolate and Vanilla.",I said in Japanese.
"Two chocolate and 2 vanilla flavor please.",she said deeping her voice.Well nice but..
"Ok ma'am..can I ask?",the lady ask.
"What is it?",I ask.
"Is she Myoui Mina?",and she look at Mina.I knew it.
"No she's not why?",I ask.
"Oh nothing.Just sit and get some number here and we will serve your ice creams.",she said as we look where to sit.And we're lucky that we saw some to sit.
"You said that no one can know me.",she said.
"It's not my fault..it's was you don't know how to act.",I said and our ice cream.The lady look at Mina.Maybe they are checking if she's really the Myoui Mina.Well she is.The lady go away now.
"They didn't trust my words huh.",I said and spoon some of my ice cream same as Mina.
"Why?",she ask.
"You know..that girl just look at you just checking if you are really you know.",I said.
"Well she's a ONCE.They know us in 3 years?I think.",she said.
"Well..you want to walk around after we finish this?",I ask.She nodded.Well I think I change quick.No more 'I think' it is really.I change in just hours because of this group TWICE.
'JYP,thanks.You were right.',I said to myself.
"You finish?",I ask.
"Just seconds.",she said and..finish.
"Let's go.I'm finish with their looks here.",I said and she just smile.We stand up now going out in this Ice cream parlor.
"Tell me about being an idol.",I said while we're walking around.
"Well It's hard and exhausting.But fun at the same time.",she said.
"Well I know that already..but let me ask you..are you happy?",I ask.
"Yes,of course I am.Why did I become an idol if I'm not happy?",she ask back.
"Well that is what I want to know.Let's sit there at the bench.",I said and she nodded.
When we sit a group of girls with boys came to our way and here are they at our front.
"Ah excuse me..ah..are you Myoui Mina?",the girl ask Mina.
"Who is that?",I ask to the girl.
"Ahmm the k-pop idol?But you look like Mina.",another girl said.
I stand up and hold Mina's hand she was confuse but she stand.
"You know what..",I said while walking slowly to get ready to..RUN!!I pull Mina and we run then the ONCE following us.Shouting 'MINA!'
As I saw them they are falling behind so we take another path and I saw where we will not be seen.
I pull Mina again and we hide from here at the corner.I saw the ONCE running then we just wait for them to go far away.
When I realize me and Mina's face were just 2 inches away.We look at each other and look away.Why is it so hot here?Am I blushing.
"Ah ehem let's go.",I said and get out in here.
"Oh yeah we forgot about the foods that we will buy.",Mina said.I just realize it.
"Oh yeah.I forgot.They are maybe waiting for their food in a long time.",I said.Then we buy their favourite foods.
"Knock knock!",I said and someone open it.It was Momo looks happy to see us.
"Food!!",she said when she look at the foods.We entered now and place the foods at the table.
"Wow food!!",Dahyun said as well as the others.
"It's all of your favorite foods so enjoy your food.",I said and they all hug me.Well me I was shock.
"Thank you Jiyeon!",They said as they eat.
I sit with Mina.
"Why are you two late by the way?",Nayeon ask while they are eating as we are all watching a k-drama again.
"Well blame Mina.",I said and Mina elbow me at my waist.
"What happened?",Tzuyu ask.
"Well a group of ONCE noticed Mina so we run away.",I said.
"How did they noticed Mina?",Jihyo ask.
"Well I don't know.",I said.
"Yahh!It was not my fault that they noticed me.",she said as she cross her hands and pout.
"Well they are ONCE.No one can defeat them.",Chaeyoung said.We just watch this k-drama that I don't what it is.Well I don't really watch a drama.I watch the action movies so I can't relate.Me being spy is one of my life.
Oh yeah about Tzuyu's problem.She hates being tall huh?Well I'll talk to her at some time about that.
My phone rang.They look at me and excuse myself to them.
"What's up?Why did you call me?",I ask.
"Nothing it's just that we want to talk to you."
"You miss me?Really?Rośe?",I ask.
"Well yeah of course we miss you and we heard the news.Is it really true that you're the TWICE manager?",she ask happily as I heard the voice of Jisoo.
"Well thanks.I'll just text you when will I go to your dorm.If you want I'll invite Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.I know your close with them."
"Really?!Omg tell them to come with you I mean all of them!",she said happily.Well they are close the TWICE and BLACKPINK the best k-pop girl group for me but all k-pop idol are talented but TWICEPINK is most popular and good to me.
"Ok then.So when so that I will know."
"Yow Hannah!Tell them at hmm wait ..next next day?"
"Good they don't have to do that day.Well see you 4 soon.Oh yeah say hi to the Jenlisa.Bye~"
"Ok ok bye~",the Chaesoo said in unison.Then I hung up.
"Who was that?",Nayeon suddenly came so I look at her.
"It's the two vocalist of Blackpink.Why?",I said as I ask her.
"Nothing..what did they say?",she ask as she pout and walk near to me quickly.Cute.
"Oh they said that they want to meet you all at their dorm next next day.",I said and she widened her eyes.
"Really omg this will be fun!I'll just tell to others!",she said and walk happily going in and announced to her group.Well she's close friends with Jennie and Jisoo though.
Your thinking why Blackpink and I become close?Well you will know in the future.

============================
A/N:Maybe your thinking why 3 years that TWICE become Idol?Because the year on this story is 2018 so don't forget that.DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 🌟 🌟
👇👇
👇👇