10

It's Tuesday morning.I woke up because of the noise.
     I look at the two but they are not sleeping so I decided to look at them.
     "Yahh go now.You two will be late!!",Jihyo shouted as I open the door so I cover my ears and Jihyo saw that.
      "Ah sorry sorry.",she said.
     "It's ok.What is happening?",I ask as I close the door and walk with Jihyo to the others.
      "Oh Chaeyoung and Tzuyu will go to school right now.",I stop.
      "Heh?",I ask.She stop and look at me.
      "You don't know?They are going to school.",I said and I was shock even more.
      "Then why is that I don't know about it?",I ask as we continue to walk and they are here.
       "I don't know.",she just said.
       "Oh good morning!!",Chaeyoung said as they saw us.
        "Wow your uniforms suits the two of you.",I said.
        "Thank you.",they both said.
       "Yah yah you two just go now.",Jeongyeon said.Then they go now.
       When the two left..
      "I don't know that they are still going to school.",I said.They look at me.
       "Heh?JYP didn't told you?",Mina ask.I nod.
       "Well Dahyun graduate last year and our two maknae will be graduating next year!!~~~",Sana said happily.I just nod.
        "How about you?",Nayeon ask.
       "Me?Well I graduated ehmm year of 2016?I think.",I said.
       "Wow that's great.",Momo said.
       "So the archery will be cancelled.",I said and look at them.
      "Yeah it will be cancelled BUT in Saturday will be the day that you and Tzuyu will compit.",Jihyo said.
       "Huh?Ok then.So what will you all will do right now?",I ask.
      "Well we made a plan.",Dahyun said.
.
.
.
      "Hey here eat this.It taste good.",Momo offer me her jokbal.I bite some and well taste good.
       We are here in outside walking around in disguise,of course.
       "Oh let's go to the arcade place.",Mina suggest.
       "Ok let's go~~",they shouted in whisper.Well so that they will not be known.
  Arcade..
      "Wow~~",Mina said with a twinkle eyes.
      "Let's go and play~",they said.But before that we need pay.
      "Oh here let's dance.",Momo said.Well she's referring to the dancing what so called.Well they agreed on it.
      "I'll dance first.Who will fight me?",Momo ask suddenly they push me forward.
      "No~",I said but it's to late.
      "Please just this day.",they said well ok then.
      "Hit it!!",Momo said excitedly.Then I focus to the screen.
      We just play and play.Until we are exhausted.Someone call me.We are here at the car and I'm the one who is driving and the others are asleep.
      "Hello."
       "Oh hey sorry for bothering you but can you go to Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.I can't drive them home because I have an emergency.If it's ok.",Mr.Kang said.He's a driver.
       "Ok."
       "Thank you."
       Then I hung up.
     We are here now at the front of the dorm.
     "Guys I'll fetch the two because Mr.Kang can't go there.",I said and they look at me.
      "Ok just be safe.",Jihyo said and I nod.
      "Ok I'll go now.",I said and go to the car.
     A few minutes I'm here now at the front of school.I step outside waiting for the two.
     "Hey~",Chaeyoung call me as she saw me and wave at me.They run towards me.
     "Where is Mr.Kang?",Tzuyu ask.
      "Oh he can't go so ride in.",I said as I open the door.They go in and close it and go to drivers sit then started to drive.
      "How's the school?",I ask.
     "Well It's just the same.",Tzuyu said.I nodded.
      "Want some ice cream?",I ask.They look at me and they nodded like a kid.I just smile.
      "Ok I'll just park this car.",I said as we saw an ice cream parlor.Then I park it.
     "Wait for me here.What flavor is it?",I said and they said their favorite ice cream then go out to get some ice cream.Remember they are wearing uniform so they can identify immediately.
      As we go home they talk about what happened this day about them.Of course this two are jealous because they are at the school.
.
.
.
      It's Saturday right now and that means the archery.Well we are here now at a place that is a private archery place.
      When me and Tzuyu is in uniform of archery they started the vlive and me and Tzuyu are ready to hit that bulls eye.
      "Jiyeon!!Tzuyu!!Fighting!!",they all shouted.
      "You first.",I said to Tzuyu.
     "Ok then.",then she pose aaannnnddd....release!!
       "Wow,9 points.Great.",I said.
      "Thank you.Your next.",Tzuyu said while the others are doing the vlive including us.
      I pose and focus.
No one's POV
      Jiyeon release and the TWICE looking at the arrow and boom!!Bulls eye!
      "Wow!!Bulls eye!!",Nayeon said as the others are shock.
     "Did you saw that guys.Our.Manager.Jiyeon.Got.A.Bulls eye.",Jeongyeon said while emphasizing it word by word.
      They all comment some good.
      "Go Jiyeon!Go Jiyeon!",MiDahChae cheers.
      "Go Tzuyu!Go Tzuyu!",NaJeongMoSa cheers.While Jihyo is holding the phone.
      "I will cheer them two.So the left are Jiyeon's cheerleader and to the right corner as you can see they are Tzuyu's cheerleader.",Jihyo said while videoing them.They never noticed that they have millions of views right now.
       After few arrows played they are finish and the result are..
      Tzuyu-89/100
      Jiyeon-99/100
     "Wow Jiyeon won!!",JihMiDahChae shouted happily.They hug Jiyeon.
     "This is our manager guys!!",Dahyun shouted so that viewers will hear it.
      "Wow can you train me unnie?",Tzuyu ask Jiyeon.Well she's asking that because they have a star Idol game..I don't know all I know is that all kpop play sports in one field.
      "Ok as long as you want.",she said and Tzuyu thank her.Jihyo walk towards to Jihyo while holding the camera.
      "Guys ehmm wait..*gasp*",Jihyo stop because of what she saw.The others were shock.
      "What is it?",Mina ask.
      "We have millions of views!!",Jihyo said and they were shock again.
       "Wow~~Thank you for the views guys.",Momo said.
      "Well let's go back to what I will say.Guys,ONCE..This is our Manager Jiyeon once again.She's a sporty girl.THANK YOU~~for watching our vlive.Will we end it or nope?",Jihyo ask the others.
      "Oh yeah we will end it up here because it's been hours,I think.So any last sentence guys?",Chaeyoung said.
      "Ah me,I never expected this lot of views and thank you for that.Please love us with all your heart as we love you guys.Saranghae~~",Sana said.
      "Ok that's all?Jiyeon?",Nayeon ask.They look at Jiyeon.
      "Ehmm..All I could say is support,protect and love TWICE just like what I do.I'm glad that I'm their manager.Why so lucky to have them right?So..bye~~",Jiyeon said as she look at TWICE while telling every words she spill.
     "Once again we are TWICE with our manager.GOODBYE~~",Jihyo said and all of them say goodbye then they turn it off.
       "Let's eat?",Momo said.Well they all nod because they are hungry too.
      'I hope they didn't notice me.I should not be seen at the cameras this time..or else.Sorry TWICE.They maybe recognize me and get me.'-Jiyeon's mind.

============================
A/N:GODDESSES TWICE!!!
Feel Special~~~~Yow always love TWICE and of course the other kpop groups too of course.And love yourself too 👌?Ok Just DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!