22

February 1,2019
Jiyeon's POV
     It's Jihyo's Birthday so we will celebrate when she's finish with her vlive.
     I'm with her and some staffs.The other members are preparing for her.You know a surprise party for her.
      I was just watching her own vlive.She's communicating to the ONCEs while reading some comments and doing something.And she's eating.We are just watching her.
     "Our manager?She's right here watching me.",she answered.Heh?Why would they ask that.
      "The others are not here.Maybe preparing something for me.",she said again.
      "And the ISAC is coming.I'm excited to play again.Cheer us up ok just advance.Right ONCE?",she said.I saw that they comment something and an emojis.
      "It's been few minutes I started vlive.You can ask me anything don't be shy.",she said.
      "Last month at second week?Oh that..",she look at me if she can tell it or not.Well we discuss that we will not tell it.The fans will know it anyway because they post to their Instagram so maybe some fans saw that.I just sign no.
      "Sorry guys I can't tell you.Just use your detective skill to know.",she said as she wink and eat her cake.
.
.
     She's finish with her vlive so she said that we will go around.Well I agree because Mina texted me that they are not yet finish.
     "So what is your plan this up coming ISAC?",I ask while we are walking.
     "Well we decided that we will practice with our coach.",she said.
     "I can teach all of you know.If the coaches will let me.",I said and she look at me.
      "Really?Well like you said before you can play sports.Why don't you teach the maknae.They will play the archery.",she said.
      "Your right.Ok then I will tell them later when we go there.",I said.
       "Ohh there let's buy ice cream~~",she said when she saw the ice cream.She pull me and I just smile when we are buying ice cream.
       We sit at a bench and eat our ice cream.
       "After this let's go home.",she said and I just nod.
        "You know so that you will not be bored,I'll tell you my half story.",I said and she nod.
       "Well when I was kid around 5.My kid life was happy.Not thinking something but just to have friends and foods and add the games.In school,I have a lot of friends.We play and play.We laugh at each other.We even cried.But we are happy.That was the happiest kid life that I felt until..hmm..",will I tell it or not.I look at her waiting to continue.
     "Well that's for now.Your finish with your ice cream.",I said and stand up but she grab my jacket.
      "Come on tell me~~",she said and she did the puppy eyes.She's wearing mask and hoodie.I smile.
       "No,let's go now they are waiting.",I said and she just stand up and cling to me.
       "Just tell us everything to the right time.Ok?",she said and I just nod.
.
.
      We are here now and celebrating Jihyo's birthday.We just have some fun.
.
.
.
.
.
     "Just focus and make sure that you don't give a lot force on it.Just concentrate.",I said to Dahyun who's holding the bow and arrow.Yea I'm training her and their coach teaching the two.
      "Ok release it when your ready and release it that your hand is still straight.",I said and she release it and.....WOAH!~~~~
     We look at each other and she hug me.
      "I got it!~~",she squeal.Yes she hit the center point.
      "Why?Why?",Chaeyoung ask and the two are going in our way.
       "I hit the red dot!~~",she said when she unhug me.The two was shock.They look closely the arrow.Well they were shock again.
      "Good keep it up.",I said to her.She nod.
      "I'll just look at the others at the next door.",I said to Dahyun and I bid goodbye to the coach.
      I'm here at the others.They are exercising.Some are going,what that called?The sumo like game,that.Well for Sana she will be one at the MC place.But Sana is exercising too.
      I sit quietly and watch them.Their coach notice me and she just bow at me.
     I look at them and they are sweating.The heck..is this really the life of be becoming kpop idol?They are exercising some week and they need to eat healthy foods.Their life is really hard.
     Their coach make them stop so they sit because of exhaustion.I get their towels and drinks.
     I gave to them and they were shock that I'm here.Maybe they didn't notice me awhile ago.They thank me.
      "Don't overwork guys.",I said to them and they nod.I talk to their coach for awhile.Well I know hee you know.
      "Please don't overwork them.Just make it smooth so that their body will not be in pain after this.",I said to K.
       "Ok,you said it Jiyeon.So how was your life of becoming manager for a long month past.Looks like you change a lot  really.",she said and I just smile.
      "Well it was good and your right I change a lot.",I said we giggle a bit.She's my unnie older than Nayeon unnie.
      "Well when did you marry by the way?",I ask.
      "It was when their vacation started.So just a still newly wed.",she said and she smile.
      "Oh sorry for not coming but congratulations.~~",I said and we hand shake.
       "Thanks.",she said and they exercise to stretching.
.
.
February 5,2019
     It's the day that the ISAC will start.I'm here sitting where the idols sitting and the managers.They are all at the ground while me and the managers are here sitting.I look around and some cameras are at my way so I just smile and wave well they wave back.I look at my front again,watching TWICE getting exercise and the others.
     Some fans are chanting the names of their Idols.
     When they are finish,Nayeon saw me and she wave at me as I wave back.She smiled and she turn her gaze at the fans as well as the others.They are even playing with their fans and it's kinda cute.Looking at Idols interacting with their fans is a good sight.Sometimes bad sight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Third Person's POV
     Let's skip the birthday of MiDaChaeTzu because I'm out of date and 2020 is coming..
     So today(just imagine it)is June 29,2019.It's their TWICE WORLD TOUR 2019 'TWICELIGHTS' in MANILA.Yes they are now at manila.Their mv FANCY just publish last last month and its connected to the movie MARVEL.Yes it's connected.
Jiyeon's POV
     We are here at Manila,Philippines.We get out here at the van and some filipino fans of TWICE are here cheering.Luckily no one are pushing at each other just to get near to them.TWICE are just waving at them and smiling.I'm at their back.I saw Nayeon grabbed the food that the fan is giving.I smile at her action when she just simply get that.I smile at that person who gave it to her and bow a little.Well she's taking a video.She wave at me squeal and the others too.What was that?I'm not even an Idol.
    We are now here inside.We are at the dressing room.
    "Look what I got!~~",Nayeon showed what she get from a fan.I just smirk and shake my head,remembering the seen.
      "Let's eat it~~",Momo said.Nayeon agree and they eat it.
      "Oh yeah you know how to speak filipino right unnie?",Dahyun ask eat what Nayeon just showed.I nod.
      "Can you tell me the Filipino of...",she ask and I teach her as well as the others too.Well I teach them at the airport and at the van.
     "Ok got it?",I ask them.They nod.
     And they start their make up but before that they stretch their bodies.
   And a few hours they started the concert.Something was a liitle funny that Sana was shown at screen while spacing out but Jeongyeon wake her up at her spacing out.Well badly,Jeongyeon's left eye just secret and we use a patch to cover her left eye.While me I'm translating it.It was really fun.
    When the concert is finish I saw a girl that I think she's a popular because some are cheering and chanting her name and it was Ella.Well she was like smaller than Chaeyoung but she looks beautiful.
     "That was exhausting but fun at the same time.",Jihyo said when we are here at the dressing room.
      "Yeah remember when Sana spacing out haha~~ That was funny.",Jeongyeon laughed and the others too.
     "Yahh!~~That's not funny.",Sana said and she pout.
     We just smile and we all rest in the rest of the night.

============================
A/N:Sorry guys for jumping at that month because I need to forward it and I can't think another idea for the four maknaes.Sorry again and thanks for reading this story of mine.~~~

      ★♡