14

October 28,2018
Jiyeon's POV
      Today is TWICE FANMEETING ONCE HALLOWEEN.
    Yes holloween.That means Jeongyeon's bday is near at exactly November 1.
    "Happy Holloween everyone!!~~",They all said to ONCE.ONCE shouted to.They all wear for Halloween .Well It's just simple.Even me they let me wear a costume of Dracula.
      "Everyone here is our manager!!~~Unnie come here~~",Dahyun said and they all look at me.I sign them to not.Come on guys!~~
      Tzuyu came towards to my way.
      "Come on unnie.They need to see you so that your costume will not be waste.",she said as she hold my hand pulling me.I sigh.
    So I'm here at the stage.Some are cheering me.
    "Here is our Manager Dracula~~",Jeongyeon said and she cling to my wrist.
     "Cute~~",some ONCE said that.
     "Do you all want to see our manager dance?",Jihyo ask the ONCE.
     NO!!!!!
     "Yes!!~~~",they agree.
     "Sorry I can't dance~~",I lie.
      "She's telling lies~",Nayeon said.
      "Dance!Dance!",Jeongyeon was trying hard huh.They did what Jeongyeon shouting right now.
      I sigh.
      "Ok but I need Momo and Dahyun.",I said to the mic.They all cheered.
       "What song do you want?Boy group or girl group songs?",Chaeyoung ask the ONCE.
      Some shouted girl group but the majority was boy group.
      "Boy group?Dahyun,Momo and Jiyeon.What song?",Nayeon ask as they preparing to play the music.
      "IDOL!~~",Dahyun said.
    The once like WOAH~~.
     That was the BTS song well it was released in August something but this year of course.
       "Idol?Ok then.",Mina said.
       "Unnie your the center.",Dahyun said.I was shock.
       "No no Momo will be the center.",I said.
       "We are your back up dancer Jiyeon.Besides I know that you know the dance of IDOL.",Momo said.I sigh and they smile at me.We are now at the position.
     We start dancing until the end.
     I sit immediately because of course I'm out of energy.
     They all cheered.
     "Wow~~Jiyeon is an IDOL!!~~~~",Sana said and she help me stand up.
      "You defeated Momo.",Jihyo said.Then Momo look at Jihyo well glaring.
      "Joke but Jiyeon is good.",Jihyo said and the ONCE laugh.
      "I'll gonna go.I'll just wipe my sweats.",I said to Sana and she nodded.I left and wipe my sweats.
     I came back and they are still having fan sign and enjoying.
     Minutes has passed TWICE need to rest.Jeongyeon's bday is coming so they need to rest this next day and next day and next day of the day.
     Then their 'Yes or Yes' will be releasing at October 31 so that means they will be super busy the month of November.
      "Unnie help me to buy something tomorrow.",Tzuyu whisper to me.I look at her confuse.
      "We need to buy her some gift but I need your help.Unnie shouldn't notice it ok?",Tzuyu said.I nod.Well for Jeongyeon's bday.
.
.
.
      "Unnie let's go there.",Tzuyu said.Well she's in disguise as well as I am.I know that some knows me so I need to disguise too.
     We are here at a mall.Well many people are here.I assure that no one can recognize us because I let Tzuyu use that changing voice.The mask of course.Well she was shock of course.I tell her that I was the one at the first place that they go.So she said that Dahyun was right.Well she was amazed.
      "What do you think about this?For my gift.",she said.
      "Well at least she will like it.What do you think?",I said.
      "Ok then I'll buy this.",she said.She pay it and we need to buy something else for the others wrote.
     "Mine,check.NaMoSaJihChae, check.Only Dahyun and Mina left.",Tzuyu said.
      "Well let's go and buy that things.",I said.Well what they buy was some are small but good for bday gift and some fluffy things.
     "There we need to buy a lego.",Tzuyu said and we go there.
.
.
      We are now finished and we are here at my car.Yes I have my own car and it's bloody color.
      Tzuyu seat at the passenger seat and of course driver seat.We put all the stuff at the back.
     "Let's go~~",Tzuyu said as she stretch her body.I smile and drive.
      "You can sleep for now besides it's traffic.",I said to Tzuyu.
      "Thank you unnie~",she said and she sleep.
      I look at the cars.I sigh.I call Mina then she answer it.
      "Hello."
       "In a few minutes we will be there because it's traffic here."
      "Copy just make it fast because Jeongyeon just sleep."
       "Ok thanks gonna hung up.Bye~"
       "Ok bye be safe~"
     Then I hung up and continue driving.Suddenly JYP call me.I answer it.
      "Yes JYP?"
       "Where are you?"
      "I'm here driving.What is it sir?",I ask.
      "Well all of entertainments boss including will talk something tomorrow and SM include you.So you will surely be ready ok?"
       "Ok sir."
       "Ok bye for now."
       "Bye sir~~"
      He hang up so I focus in driving.
     "Who as that?",suddenly Tzuyu ask.
      "It's JYP.",I said.
      "So you need to go somewhere tomorrow?",she ask.
      "Yeah.He said that we need to go somewhere.",I said.Oh yeah I loud speaker it because of course I'm driving.And of course she heard what we were talking about.
       "Why all of the boss of entertainments?Is something happened?",she ask.I sigh.
      "I can't answer that because I don't know too.",I said and we become silent.
.
.
.
     "Where we will go?",I ask JYP.
      "In BigHit.",he said.I just nod.We go there.What will they talk about?Why all of CEO will talk?
    We are here.This meeting was secret from socials and public people.You know this is secret.
     We are here now.Why is that I'm the only young here?
     I look at the CEO of BigHit,CEO of SM,CEO of YG,CEO of Stone,and the others.Wow?I'm meeting with all of the CEO's.Just wow.
      "So why are we here?",YG ask.
      "Well my RedVelvet and all of my other groups can take this creepiness of their fans.Well let's just make this simple.We will not make them wear a very short dress or should I say that people will not be pervert towards them or video them.You know what I mean.That is why they are suffering to their feelings.",SM said.I agree.
      "I agree.",JYP said and the others too.
      "But we will just do that outside.Like performing at windy place,sunny days,cold days,and the other place in public.",STONE said.
      "But not all the time we will make them wear revealing at their concert too.",BigHit said.
      "Ok let's deal with this.Girls will wear a skirt until at their knees.",JYP said.
       "For boys let's make them wear t-shirt.In other words.Simple clothing that it will not reveal.",JYP said.They all agree.
      "I'm glad that this meeting is worth it.",PLEDIS said.
      "Yeah I agree.We need to be alert.We need our bodyguards to guard our Kids.Being IDOL is hard for them,to us too.Let's remove the photo shoot that way too revealing when they will photo shoot.",STARSHIP said.
        "Ok so we all agree?",SM ask.
        We all agree.
      "So I hope that the darkness side of being an Idol will be lessen.",FANTAGIO said.
      "Ok so all agree.We all can go now.",SM said as we stand up and shake hands.
     We all left now.We even greeted by a staffs.I even saw the BTS.They greeted us so we greet them back.
      "This will be a good future.I think.",JYP suddenly said.I look at him and I look forward.We went inside of the car.
      I hope so.
     I'm here now at the dorm.Well I buy some Ice cream for them to eat.
      I enter now.
      "Hello~~",I said.I saw a head peak and it's the bday girl.
      "Oh Jiyeon~~Guys she's here!~~And she have ICE CREAMS!~~",she shouted as she go to my way.I gave her the ice creams.
     I immediately sit and look at them looking at the ice creams.
     "Ice cream~~",Sana said in happiness.
       "That's for all of you guys.",I said and they were like kids and Nayeon hug me.
       "Thank you~~",they all said.
       "You will not eat?",Dahyun ask while the others are getting some ice cream.
       "I buy that for all of you ok.",I said.
       "You really don't want?",Tzuyu ask.
       "Come on you buy this so get some.",Momo said.I sigh.
      "Ok.",I said and get some.
     When we all seated.
     "Where did you and JYP go?",Mina ask me.They look at me.
      "To the BigHit Entertainment.",I said and eat.
      "So what did you do there?",Chaeyoung ask.
      "Well that's a secret conversation so I will not tell you guys.",I said.
       "Aish~~",Jihyo said.
       "Wait is what Tzuyu told us that your the girl that Dahyun recognize at that place?",Jihyo said.
        "Yeah I was that girl.",I said.
       "See!!I knew she's that girl!!",Dahyun suddenly shouted.
        "But how?Your voice was different?",Jeongyeon ask as they stop eating except Momo.
        "Well Tzuyu knows it how.",I said.
        "Yah~~Your a spy again?!~~",Nayeon said.
       "No I was not!~",Tzuyu said back.
       "She's not,cutie.I just said to her yesterday.",I said and Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung fake vomit.Nayeon was blushing and she hit my shoulder in a cute way.
        "Cutie?!!It's the end of the world!!",Chaeyoung said.Jeongyeon agree.I just smile at their action.
      "Yah!~~I'm cute!~~Jiyeon herself told me that.",Nayeon said as she hit their head.The two just look at Nayeon and just eat.
      "Ok ok stop that glaring and eat.",I said to them then they obey me.
      We are finish now and watch.
      And they suggest to play some game called Mafia game.Until the sun goes down.Well I'm the Mafia and I won on that game.