6

Jiyeon's POV
       I'm here outside of JYP'S office.TWICE are talking to JYP about the..
      Suddenly I heard them scream in happiness.I smile.Well they will just go to Tzuyu's homeland and my homeland.Yeah my homeland with a full of good memories that become a bad memories.
     They all go out and they look at me and Tzuyu hug me.
     "You should tell us early.",Tzuyu said and I can feel her happiness.
      "It's JYP's plan you know.",I said and we separated.
      "Wahh!OMG!!Tomorrow we will go to Taiwan!!",Dahyun said excitedly.
      "We better go now and let's pack our clothes!!",Jeongyeon shouted and they were happy.Well they..no we will have a two or three days I think because on June 17 they will have secret for now.
     We are here now at the dorm and they are packing some clothes.
      "Hey you should tell to me.",Dahyun said to me while they are packing.
      "Well you ask like what I ask to her so her answer is it's JYP's plan.",Tzuyu said.
      "Well we didn't expect that so WOW.",Chaeyoung said.
       "Yeah WOW it is..I'll just gonna go look to the 4.",I said and stand up.
       "By the way thanks again.",Tzuyu said and I just smile.
      "Welcome..so you three should sleep now and wake up early.",I said.
       They nodded and say goodbye to them and they say goodbye to me and goodnight.
      I go now to the 4.
    I knock and I open it.
     "Oh hey.",Jihyo said and I enter.They are still packing except for Mina.Well she's playing games.
      "Well I'm here to say that sleep early and wake up early.Ok?",I said.
      "Oh yeah ok.",Nayeon said happily.
     "Can I sleep with you?~~",Sana ask and act cute.
     "No thank you.",I said.She pouted.I just smile.
     "Ahh~ let's just sleep.Good night~~",Mina said as she off her phone.They finished packing and ready to sleep.
      "Goodnight!~~",they all said and I bid goodbye.I close their door and go to the two.I knock first and I enter.
       "Oh let's sleep now~~",Momo said and stretch her body.
      "Yeah let's sleep now.",I said and yawn.
      "Wake me up guys ok.",Jeongyeon said.I just said ok.
     "Goodnight guys~",Momi said and we said good night and I off the lights.
      I better sleep and forget that for now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
        I wake up very early to cook for them.Well I want them to be happy this day and tomorrows birthday of Tzuyu.
       After I finished cooking I take a bath.
     I'm finish now and wear some normal clothes.
     I got down and I saw them eating and dressed.
     "Oh hey thanks for the food btw.",Jihyo said when she saw me.
     "Welcome..it's my work after all.",I said and sit down to the couch.
      "You don't want to eat?",Mina ask.
      "Thanks but I ate.",I said.They just nod and eat.
      They are finish now so I call the driver to come here and take us to the airport.
      We just wait and here it is the car.I open the door and the bodyguards pick the luggage and put at the another van.
      "Guys we will be going first.",I said to this 9 kids.
      "Oh why?",Dahyun ask.
      "Well you will just see it when you came there.",I said and smile as I sit at the passenger seat.
       "Bye guys.Take care on them ok?",I said to the driver.He nodded.
       "Bye~",I said to them and the car started to go.I look at them at the side mirror.They are entering at the van.
       I'll make sure of it.
.
.
.
.
.
No one's POV
      TWICE arrived.Some paparazzi and fans are waiting for TWICE.
      The guard open the door and the sound of clicking cameras is what you can hear like a rain.
       TWICE can't walk because they are blocking the way but..
      Many guards make a way and their Jiyeon came holding a megaphone.
       "Please make away for TWICE!!",Jiyeon shouted at the megaphone.Twice just smile and some of the laugh at her doings but a little laugh only.
     The paparazzi make a way and the fans too.So the guards make a rectangular shape for TWICE to walk comfortably without pushing each other.TWICE were so happy because this is the first time that a manager did this.
      Sana cling at Jiyeon.
      "Thank you.",she said.Jiyeon smile a bit.
       "It's my work.",she said.
       "Yeah thanks for this whole thing.We appreciate it.",Jihyo said and she smile.Jiyeon just smile too and they went inside the airplane safely.
       "Thank you for the support guys!~~",Jiyeon said to the guards.
       "It's ok you know Jiyeon.It's our work and our responsibilities too.",Michael said.They know Jiyeon you know.
      "Ok bye~~",she said and hug him.
      "Ok bye safe trip.Just call me again to do the guarding.",he said and she bid a goodbye to him.They left now.
      Jiyeon sat next to Chaeyoung.
      "Who was that?",she ask.
      "The one who guarded all of you and help me to do that.",Jiyeon said.She just nodded.
       They will be there at hours and their are bodyguards there too.Like she said safe.Why did she did this?Because she watch some from you tube..that Nayeon was pushed by a once because of the big crowd.Or we should say accident.And some don't even help them to take their luggage.What is their work for.If they really love TWICE they should have a respect to them not us an idol.We are equal it's just that the popularity is but the popular people want that their fans treat them as a normal.Well Jiyeon want to tell this to the entertainments but not just the entertainments,she want to tell this to everybody.
       She close her eyes to sleep for now.But wait a second.She open the you tube.She smirk.'What the?They uploaded it already?It's just minutes ago that we started to walk going here in this airplane.',her mind.It titles 'Many guards and Manager Jiyeon protect the TWICE at the airport'.That is the title.
      She watch it and she watch some of it.Well It's all the same but what makes her angry is that someone said that she was flirting with Sana and Jihyo.What the?!??She dislike it.Well she uses another account though.She close her phone and just sleep.
      Well this lead to happiness to TWICE.She will be happy for that.
.
.
.
   A few moments later..
     They have arrived now and this time the guards are ready and the fans and so whatever are calm taking pictures but some are shouting good comments about TWICE.Somebody even shout that 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TZUYU!!'Well that is tomorrow.Some giving them some flowers,paper that has a letter on it,food,and what so ever.
       They went in on the van but before that Tzuyu shouted.
      "Thank you ONCE!!Bye~~",she shouted in Chinese.They shouted and Tzuyu wave at them as a goodbye.I close the door and went on the passenger seat.
      We are here now at the 5 star hotel.Yeah 5 star.
     "Guys you are separated into three groups.",Jiyeon said.As they are now here at the elevator.
      "You will not sleep with us?",Sana ask.They look at Jiyeon.
      "Ehmm JYP ordered that I will sleep with the others that came with us?",she said in asking.
       "But they are all boys.",Jeongyeon said.
        "I can sleep into another room.",she said.
       "It will just waste you money if you sleep in a lonely room.",Dahyun said and the elevator open so they go outside on that elevator.
        "I'll tell to JYP that you will sleep on us.",Nayeon said as she get her phone and quickly dialed his number.
      "Hello JYP..ahh can Jiyeon at least sleep with us?..Oh ok..bye JYP~",Nayeon ended the call.They continue to walk looking at the three numbers of the room.
      "You can sleep with us so just choose who will you be the roommate.",Nayeon said as they found the three rooms and stop at the front door.
      "Ok then so let's just rock-paper-scissor.",Jihyo said.'Ok then that is JYP's words so ok.'-Jiyeon's mind.
      "Let's all play and for example three or four got the paper they will be the roommates.Is it clear?",Jihyo said and they just nod.
      "1..2..3!",they place their hands and here's the result in first round.
       Three rocks,they are the J-line.So only 7 left.
       "1..2..3!",4 got the paper and that are Nayeon,Jeongyeon,Jihyo,and Tzuyu.
       "Ohh so the two rappers and me will be the roommates.",Jiyeon said.Sana pouted.
      "I want to be roommate with Jiyeon~~",Sana said then Jeongyeon just hit the forehead of Sana.We just smile.
      "As if she likes to sleep with you Sanake.",Jeongyeon said and smirk as they go at the front door of their room.
       "Yah!~Don't call me that nickname~",Sana said.They just went inside their rooms and they were star struck at the view of their rooms.
        "Waah~~",Dahyun was amazed so she run and look around at their room/apartment.
        Chaeyoung look at the bedrooms first and she shouted.
      "We have a three beds!!"
      Jiyeon went inside and she just nod and her eyes wander.
      "I be sleeping here!!",Dahyun shouted when she enter.She jump at the right side of the single bed.
      "Ok then I'll be here!",Chaeyoung shouted and jump at the left side of the single bed.
      "So I will be here at the center.",Jiyeon said.Dahyun roll at her bed because of the comfort of that bed.
    To the 4 roommates..
     Jihyo and Nayeon sleep at one bed so Jeongyeon and Tzuyu are solos.
     To the J-lines..
      They started to do a vlive.
      "Hello~~ONCE!~",this J-lines greeted.Well the viewers are not many for now.
       "Let's just wait to have a many viewers but you may be asking where are we?We are here at the TAIWAN~~~",Sana said happily.
        "Yeah we landed here safely and greeted by a Taiwanese ONCE.Why are we here?Because it's our maknae Tzuyu's BDAY!~~~",Momo said.
       "The others are at the other room.We are separated.Ohh..Nayeon unnie calling me.",Mina said and she answered the call.
       "Hello~~..Really..Nayeon unnie and the others are watching us ONCE...oh they will come here later ONCE..ok bye unnie~~",she hung up.
       "Woah they are watching us..so while we are waiting for them.Let us tour you at our room.",Momo said and she stand up.
      "This is our room.Nice right?",Sana said.Mina didn't go with because she put their luggage at their bedroom.
       "I can't wait to see the family of Tzuyu~~",Sana said when they sat at the couch.
        "Yeah and I want to tour here and go to the place that Tzuyu was born.But we can't because we only have three days in two nights here at Taiwan.We are here at the Taipei.",Momo explained.
       Then the 4 came.
       "Oh hello~~we are TWICE~",Nayeon said in english as she was seen at the camera.
      "They know that we are TWICE.",Jeongyeon savage Nayeon.She look at her deadly.So they fight but they are stop by Jihyo.
       "Oh they are greeting Tzuyu a Happy Birthday.So what will you say?",Jihyo said.
       "Ah thank you ONCE for your greetings to me.I appreciate it.💕🙆💕",Tzuyu said.
       "Ooohhh..someone ask where are Dahyun and Chaeyoung.",Mina said.
      "They are at the another room with our manager.But they will come here.",Nayeon said.
      And so on and on.Then the three came in but Jiyeon didn't show up at the video.
       "Hello everyone.",Dahyun greeted the ONCE at the vlive.
       "So we are all here.Our manager is here too.Do you want to join our manager?",Chaeyoung ask the ONCES at the vlive.Jiyeon look at Chae when she heard her name.
       "They comment yes.Ok then.Manager come here~",Momo said.Jiyeon has no choice so she sit with Tzuyu at the side.
       "I'll just put this here..so that we are all seen.",Jihyo said and place on the tv that the video can see all of them.
      "Ok I'll be the one will read the comments guys.",Jihyo volunteered.
       "You know guys our manager has a talent that we have and that we don't have.",Jeongyeon said as she pointed at Jiyeon.
       "No she's lying.",Jiyeon protest.
       "Oh our manager is lying!~~She even told us what her talents and hobbies.",Sana said.
       "Err ok ok what they said just now is true.",Jiyeon said calmly.
        "Someone comment.It says 'what are your talents?'",Jihyo reads.
       "Oh my my talents?Ehmm it's so many to tell but ok..martial arts,drawing,some sports like archery..",she was cutted when Dahyun react.
       "You can do archery?!!?",that is what she say.Jiyeon nodded.
      "Woah..can you beat our Tzuyu our ace.",Nayeon said to Jiyeon.She look at Tzuyu.
      "Maybe.",she said.
      "Oh next time we will do a vlive and you will see our manager and Tzuyu playing archery so guys look forward on it.",Momo said and she act like she shoot a gun.
        "Yeah so our manager will continue.",Mina said.
       "Ok then ehmm well playing games,and so on.",Jiyeon said.
       "They want to know you Jiyeon.",Jihyo said.
      "Oh you all want to know me?Why?",she ask.
      "They comment yes and why?Because you are our manager they said.",Sana said as she read the comments.
       "Oh ok.Well from the start then.I'm Hannah Jiyeon Chan.A half chinese half korean.I was born here at Taipei,Taiwan.I can speak 5 languages and that are Korean,Chinese,Japanese,English,and Filipino.Ehmm..so the talents I just mentioned it.Oh oh yeah,birthdate is August 26,1997 so my age is 21.And I'm their youngest manager of TWICE.Hello~",she introduced.
      As the time goes by they finish their vlive and the two Chinese girl tour them with the guards.Of course their are cameras well good for nine cameras for the TWICE and the staffs that came has the cameras.That is their life though.
      They enjoy and having some fun their tour and take some pictures.They eat they buy.Some ONCE saw them but they didn't interrupt them because they know that they are having some fun so they just take pictures at them.Well at least they saw them.TWICE were happy because a ONCE didn't take pictures with them and some autographs.

============================
A/N:Yow yow NaJeongMoSaJihMiDahChaeTzu in your area!!VOTE!!DON'T FORGET TO HIT THAT STAR🌟 !!!!!!
👇👇
👇👇
👇👇