21

Jiyeon's POV
     It's the last day right now so that means last day and have some fun.
     Tomorrow morning we will go home.Yeah go home.
      "Let's have a party!!~",they all said.What they mean is like a party with a song as a background like right here at the beach with the sun.Yes morning party.
       So the DJ play a song and we party including some parents.I'm with TWICE.We are dancing too.
       "Party party!!~~",SaiDa shouted as we all jump to party.
       "So what we will do next?",Nayeon ask me.She's in my front now,dancing with the beat.
        "I don't know~~",I said unknowingly.
        Suddenly she hold my both hands and raise it.We just dance.
       "I'll just go there to drink.",I said to Nayeon.
       "I'll come with you.",she said and I just nod.
      "What do you want?",I ask her when we are here in a corner where you can locate the foods and drinks.
       "Juice.",she said and I get her juice as well as me.We just stand and watch the others.
       "Thanks.",I look at Nayeon.
       "For what?",I ask and drink.She look at her juice.
       "For what you told to me before,you know what I mean.",she said and she look at me.I smile.
       "How many thanks did I received from you?Don't thank ma and thank me.Please,It's just my mission you know.",I said and sip to my juice.
       "Well sorry for thanking you a lot.You just made me realize who really I am.It's not my fault that I'm keep thanking you.",she said.I put down the glass cuz I'm finish drinking it,same as Nayeon.
        "Well ok.Just here saying don't thank me a lot.",I said and she look at me,confuse.
       "What do you mean?",she ask.
       "Well that has no meaning on it.Lets go?",I ask as I hold her hand.She nod so we join the party again.
Third Person's POV
      It's getting so all Idols and Jiyeon only are outside.The parents and the others are inside.
       "What are we doing here?",Hwasa ask.
        "Well we are because I want you all to express your feeling,the real feeling by shouting until your satisfied.",Jiyeon said.
       "Really?",they ask.
       "Yes and you can say bad words in a other words that no one can understand.You will do it by group and the soloist will join to the least members.",Jiyeon said and smile.
       "Ok?",she added.
       "Ok!~~",they said and they face the ocean ready to shout.First was the longer debuted until the new group.When they are doing that Jiyeon listen carefully at their shouts.It was really painful.Some of them cried.They really express what they want to express.They shouted their bad moments,what they regret,etc.They really are strong.Why?Because they hide their very long and chained pain on them.That's hard you know.They hide their true them just not be hate by people.But the haters can't see that they are suffering inside but they just smile outside.
     Sigh.What a cruel world is it.How can we this world be at peace and equal?No we can't do that.When?When the world ends?Tsk.
     Jiyeon smile and proud.Yes proud.Why?She's just proud at them.
     They are finish now.They huh each other to let out their cries.Jiyeon went to the TWICE.She hug them one by one.
     "Tzuyu just cry ok.",she said to Tzuyu when she hug her.Tzuyu cried and she pat her back.Next..
      "Chaeyoung the small girl.Let it out.",she said when she hug her the smol bean.Well Jiyeon is tall and she's hugging the smallest member.Next..
       "Dahyun.Let it flow.",she said to the tofu.The tofu that is always energetic.Next..
       "Mina.Come on let it out.",she said to the Penguin.The penguin that loves playing games.A penguin that is called black swan.
      When she hug Jihyo the 4 left join in.
      "Hehe well you all can't wait.Ok Jihyo,Sana,Momo, Jeongyeon,and Nayeon.Let it out.",she said to the five.The Thomas leader but she is called God Jihyo,a beautiful one.The Snake of the group called sexy-cute of the group,the Sanake.The maniac jokbal,who loves to eat and eat.She is called Momoring,the best dancer of the group.The girl crush that loves to clean.That loves to prank her members.Beware at this girl because she's a trap.The bunny,a cute and beautiful bunny.The star of the group.The oldest member that acts like a maknae.Well her members call her Nabongs.
      They all hug her.They were so lucky that they have her as a manager and a friend.
      "Let go now guys.I have last speech for everyone.",I said and they unhug me.
      I go to the front and hold the mic.
      "Ehem..this is our last night so pack your things because tomorrow morning is our flight to South Korea.Well I know that this vacation is too short right?But at least we have some fun time.I hope that this will happen again.I just hope.Well let's sleep now so that we can rest well because this is our last night here at Hawaii.Goodnight~~",Jiyeon said and they respond.
       They all go to sleep now and Jeongyeon unnie invite Jiyeon to sleep with them so she agreed.Why not?
      Well she'll be sleeping with the 4 oldest.
     The silent night comes.You can only hear the sound of wave splashing at the sand.

Silent~~~~~
      Ok I can't tell something so see you at the next so bye for now~~~

============================
A/N:★♡