20

Jiyeon's POV
        So we are here now at last.
       "HAWAII!!!",Twice immediately shouted as we all landed.The other girl groups are here right now.
     They all run in happiness.You can see that on their faces really.We are all girls here as in no boys.Even the staffs and workers are girls.No boys.Just girls.
      All the girls except us the staffs and managers including me,they all run and look at the rising sun with other girl groups.
     We all take their luggages to their rooms.
     TWICE has the two rooms and the others too that has a lot of member.You know they are a lot of them.
.
.
      "So Jiyeon what is that special gift?",Jihyo ask.We are here eating foods.
      "Well you all see later when we all gather around.So that your vacation will be very happy and a very good memories that you all will never forget.",I said and smile as I eat.They all look confuse but they just eat and talk about what will they do later with other groups.
      "Guys just have some fun we will just call all of you later at the gathering place.",I said at the TWICE and to the others.Now I go where are the big special surprise is.
Tzuyu's POV
      "Hey let's play volleyball.",Nayeon said to us.We are with Blackpink,Red Velvet,ITZY, and IOI.
      "Twink Velvet vs ITZ IOI!!!",Jeongyeon shouted as we agree.
      But what would be that very big special gift?
      "Ok we are too many so let's have two volleyballs.",Irene unnie said.
      "Great idea their unnie.",Somi said.
      As we play some groups watch us and cheer us too.
      Me,Rose unnie and Joy unnie are the blockers because you know we are the tallest in our group.Until the speaker speaks and its Jiyeon's voice.
       "Hello everyone.Sorry for interrupting and please listen..please go to the gathering place and we have the surprise well big and special surprise.Like right now.We will wait here.Bye~~"
       "Hey let's go~~ I can't wait to see the gift!~~",Sana said happily.Well us too you know.We stop the game and we all go there.
       We are here now and we all sit by group.We are all here now and we saw Jiyeon holding a mic so well us we cheer her up and the others too.How we can't cheer her up?She's our manager you know.
       "Ok ok.Hello everyone!~~",Jiyeon greeted us as we greet her too.We look at her and listen.
      "Ok I know that all of you are thinking that what is that big and special gift?Right?",she ask and we nod and some shout 'yes'.
      "Ok you look here at the front and listen carefully.",we did what she said.A seconds of silence.
      "The big and special gift is that..YOU CAN LOOK AT THE BACK!!~~",she shouted as we all look back in unison..
Third Person's POV
      They all look back and it was shocking and they all stand up with a cry on their faces.
      Who will that person that don't feel to cry when they saw their family right now?Yes it's their family like all of their family.They all cry and some run to hug their family.
       "Omma!~~Appa!~~"
       "Mom!~Dad!~"
       "Mama!~Papa!~"
       "Okaasan!~Otousan!~"
     That..that words that you can hear from them.While Jiyeon look at them happily and like tearing up.She doesn't have a real parents like.She didn't feel that to her real family.Yes she didn't feel that seens she's a child.Like only once she felt that to her real family.But she feel the family with JYP who raise her and add TWICE and other groups.
      She look back at the seen and she cry.Some staff look at her confuse.Sadness unnie go to her and pat her back and gave her a tissue.
       "Hey don't cry.",she said to Jiyeon.Jiyeon wipe her tears away.
       "Thanks unnie.",she said and face the moments of the idols.She cough and ready to talk.
        "Mm..sorry for interrupting but you all can seat and I will tell something fast.",she said in the mic.They all seat with their parents and some staff give them a tissue.
        "Firstly thank you for coming parents.",she look at them all of them.They are looking at Jiyeon even the parents are looking at her.She smile and talk again.
        "This what our gift and I hope you all are happy because this time you will have a bonding.That's all and you all can go now and have some fun time.Thank you.",I said and they all thank the staffs and their managers.
      TWICE hug Jiyeon and thank her so much.
      "Come join us.~~",Dahyun said.
       "Ahh no no.I will be interrupting you're bondings with your families.",I said.They all unhug me.
      "No your not.Right mom dad?",they all said in unison as they all look at their parents asking.
       "It's ok as long as we all have some fun.",Jihyos's mom said and the other parents agreed.
      "See..you're part of our family seens you came so don't say your interrupting.Ok?",Nayeon said and here is Jiyeon ready to cry that the TWICE even JYP didn't see her cry.Sana instantly hug her and the others pat her and some are tearing up too.
      "Yah why are you crying?Stop please.",Sana said.She's still hugging Jiyeon even though she's taller than Sana.
        Jiyeon stop crying.
       A few minutes past they are enjoying.They all take a lot pictures as memories to be never forget.They even take a videos.Well add that to be their memories to be never forget.
      In Jiyeon,she's having some fun that she never ever felt when she's a child.She never felt this real love and real bonding without a bad thoughts of their minds.She's really happy.
        "You all can have some fun not just looking for us.",Jiyeon said to the managers and staffs.Well they are all women and some are dads of course.
        "Jiyeon can I talk to you alone.",Jihyo said to Jiyeon as she look at the leader.She just nod and they go to the sand and sit that no one are beside them that no one can hear them.
      "What is it?",Jiyeon ask even though she knows it.Remember she can read minds.
       "Sorry for asking this but I'm really curious.I know that we leave for a months and we all trust you and believe you.But I'm curious about you.You didn't tell as a single thing about you in the past.Can you tell me or..never mind.",Jihyo said as she look away at Jiyeon.
      "It's ok to tell to you.But I will all to you in a right time and at a right day to tell my real story.",Jiyeon said.They look at each other then Dahyun and others sit with them and ask them.
       "What are you two talking about?",Nayeon ask.Their parents are having some fun there.Playing a game.
       "Nothing we're just looking at the view.",Jihyo said as Jiyeon nodded as an agreement.
       "Really?",Jeongyeon ask like she's not agreeing.
       "Really.",Jiyeon said.
       "So tomorrow what we will do?",Chaeyoung ask.
       "Well we all have a game.Parents to parents.Idol to idol.Idol to their parents.",Jiyeon said.
       "And the third day?",Mina ask.
       "It's the last day.",Jiyeon said.
       "We know that is the last day but what we will do?",Sana said.
       "Well focus at the present before the future.",Jiyeon said.
        "Eh~~",they said in unison.
        "Oh come on guys let's just have some fun.",Jiyeon said as she stand.
        "Let's swim?",she ask.Some agreed.
        "Ahm I'll just watch you guys here.",Tzuyu said.
        "Oh yeah she's afraid at the big waves.",Dahyun said as she laugh silently.
         "No way.I'll help you then.",Jiyeon said.Tzuyu look at her.She can't say no so she stand up and hold her hand.
      "LET'S GO!~~",they all said.But before that some wear the floating something and some get the floating round something.But Jiyeon didn't get one from that.She can swim.
       They splash at each other.They even dance when their own song played,DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY.A little they are embarrass but they ate happy and dance.Well that song suits because they are at a beach.
       "Let's dance the night away!~~",they all sang as in all of the idols sang it even some of the parents.
       In one day they have a lot of fun.They didn't worry a thing but just have some fun.That they never felt.The fresh groups was lucky because have this so they are lucky.Because this vacation is the very first time that the Entertainments did in a long history of kpop world.

============================
A/N:🆘🃏🎰♍🍭

       ★♡