12

From a long week that TWICE are busy because of their schedules..
     "Guys good job and good work!~~",I said to this 9 idol.Well they just finished their TWICELAND here in Kuala Lumpur.
      "Thank you~~",they all said.
      "Ok I'll  tell you something that you all will want.",I said.Well we here at their dressing room.
       "What is it?",Jeongyeon ask curiously.I smile.
        "Well you have 2 weeks free time right?",I ask and they nodded.
       "But in August 1 you have to attend the Music Festival.",I said.
      "So~~",Sana said.I look at them waiting to continue my words.
      "Well I said to JYP that,that 2 weeks..I told him all of you need to rest and wonder around so..",after I finish what I'm talking they all shout excitedly and happy at the same time.I smile.
       "Really?!We can go around?",Dahyun ask with a sparkling eyes.I nodded.They smile.
       "But..",they all look at me.
      "But?",they ask waiting to continue.
        "Some camera man will come but not so many and some body guards.For safety but I told them to keep distance so that all of you will have some fun and space.BUT..JYP will not be the one paying but your own money.",I said.
     "Really?!!That's ok!!",Momo said excitedly.
      I smile at them looking at them..happily.
      I clap my hands to steal their happiness for now.
      "So like I said you all will have fun so me too.So..JYP told me to go somewhere.So sorry guys that I can't go with you.",I said and they look sad.
      "Why?Where?",Nayeon ask and they walk towards me.
       "Ah..just somewhere that all of you will know.Ok?",I said.
       They pout.
      "Come on guys..I'll meet you at the Music Festival.After your fun days we will meet.",I said and smile.
     "Ok just keep on contact with us ok?",Jihyo said.I nod.
      "Ok change now because we are going back to Korea and all of you will start your free time there.",I said.
.
.
.
.
     We are now here at Korea as we land.
     As always..some fans/ONCE are waiting for them and shouting their names.
     I saw Jihyo pulling the cart with luggages.I go to her.
     "Jihyo let me push this.",I said.
     "No I can do it.",she said.
     "No.I will push it ok.I need you to have energy for your free times.Please?",I said.She sigh and she let me.
      "Jiyeon OPPA!!!",someone shouted so I look at who shouted that.I look at the TWICE.They just smile and giggle.I just smile at who ever shouted that.
      "Jiyeon Oppa~~",Jihyo mimic that in whisper.I look at her.
       "Your lucky that you have me so don't tease me GODJIHYO~",I said and she just smile and we smile of course.When we are here now at the two van the four goes to another van and the 5 goes to the another van.
       "Jiyeon just go in the van I'll be the one will put this luggages at the back.",Michael said.Remember to the airport when we are going to Taiwan?
     "Thank you.Just make it fast.Ok?",I said and just nod.I go to the four.
      "That was Michael?",Chaeyoung ask as I close the door.
      "Yeah.",I said.A minutes past the car move.
       "So what you were hiding was this?That we will have a giod time in our free time?",Tzuyu ask.I nod.
        "What do you mean?",Mina and Dahyun ask.
      "Well when she go with us at the school remember?She said something a secret so this was her secret.",Chaeyoung said as the two nodded.
      "Where are you going by the way?",Dahyun ask me.
      "Secret you all will know.",I said.They groan.
      "Don't worry for that guys.Focus to your free time and have some good time.Don't think about me.",I said.
       "Ok ok.",they said.I nod.
.
.
.
Dahyun's POV
      We are at our free day right now.Well for me their is someone missing.I sigh.
     "Somethings wrong?",Tzuyu ask.
      "Nothing It's just that someone is missing.",I said.I heard them sigh.
      "We know but she's going somewhere.",Jihyo said.
     "Guys!~~It's our two weeks free~~So let's not waste this.",Sana said cheering us up.We smile.
      "Your right.",Jeongyeon said.
      "Ok!~~Let's go there!~~Let's eat Ice cream~~",Sana said and we nodded.We are surrounded by our fans.But our guards making us space to walk and our fans still taking us pictures.
     We just want to be normal.
    We entered now and seat.They look at us but we ignore it.
     "Guys what flavor you all want?",Nayeon ask.I look at the seller and she was shock.Of course she's facing a TWICE.
       Then someone talked to her.I saw her shock and she switch with a girl that wears a mask.Short hair and her eyes..looks familiar.
     "Hello how may I help you?",she ask.Well her voice is different but something that caught my attention.Her name tag.I look at the camera man then look at the seller.Something is going on.
      "Ahh we want vanilla ehm 3 vanilla flavor,2 ube flavor,1 cheese flavor and 3 chocolate.",Jihyo said.
     "Ok ma'am.Just wait and sit ma'am.",the seller said.We bowed and sit.
      "Guys I think something is going on.",I said as we sitted.The cameraman are still taking video on us.
       "Why?",Momo ask.
      "Ehmm....forget it.",I said as our ice cream are here.
     I look at the girl with mask.The seller.I look at her eyes.We met eyes but she look away.
     "Wait.",I said and she stop.She look at me.
     "What is your name?",I ask.
     "Lee Minyoung.Why ma'am?",she ask.
       "Oh nothing.It's just that you look like someone.Sorry.",I said and bow at her as she is too.She leaves now.
      "What was that?",Nayeon ask.They look at me.
      "Nothing.",I said and eat my vanilla ice cream.
      Then we just eat.
      I look around.
    Ahh~~something is wrong!!~~~
     I look at the camera man.
     "Something is going on right?",I ask.He just smile and didn't talk.
      Aish~~
No one's POV
     That was..aish~~
     "Thank you for cooperating.",I said to this fan girl in front of me.
      "It's ok.Ehmm can I..you know take a picture with you and..hehe signature..I'm a fan of yours.",she said.
      "Oh thank you.I didn't know I have a fan.",I said then we take picture and I sign her cap.
       "Thank you unnie.",she said.
     "Your welcome.",I said and look at the TWICE.
     I sigh.Dahyun.I know you know me but your not just sure.This time I'll make it harder you to notice me.

============================
A/N:Guess,Who is this person?😉Don't forget to VOTE and if you want to comment then comment.Just don't forget to VOTE!!