19

JIYEON'S POV
    "Waah!!",TWICE hug me when the gathering is finished.I was shock but I smile because they look very happy,Sana too.
      They all unhug me right now.
    "You didn't told us!!!~~",Nayeon shouted happily.
    "It's a bid secret you know.",I said and I scratch my neck apologizing way.
     "Is that why Sana unnie so happy and the secret thingy?",Mina ask.As I look at Sana and I nod at them.
       "Ahh~~that's why she's looking a clothes and she's readying for the vacation!~~",Jihyo said as she was like solve a case first time.
      Then Red Velvet came together with Blackpink.Wait ITZY too.
       "Hey thanks for that Jiyeon unnie.~~~",Yeri said as they smile and bow slightly.
        "Yeah It's our big surprise and big happiness,for us and we want to thank you as well as all of our PD-nims!~~",Lisa said.
       "Don't thank me it's the PD's who made this.",I said as I act like stop thanking me.
      "No..we know that you help to so we are here to thank you Jiyeon unnie.",ehmm Yeji said.As this 4 girl group nod.
      "Ok,thanks for thinking me too guys.I appreciate it,Red Velvet,Blackpink,ITZY,TWICE, thanks.",I said.
       They all smile and Red Velvet hug me first.
       "Thanks,I know that you're the one who requested it.",Irene said to me that I only can hear.I just look at her and smile.
       "Thank you again,Wendy,Yeri,Seulgi,Irene, and Joy.",I said and they left now.
       Next was Blackpink.Oh I forgot that Twice left just in minutes.They told me that they will wait at the car.
       "So we will see you at the Hawaii then?",Rose said as I nod.
       "Yeah,again thanks Lisa,Jennie,Rose,Jisoo.Bye~~",I said and they left now.
     Lastly Itzy.Wait I'm not too familiar about them but I know that they are JYPE.
      "Ehm sorry for telling this.I'm sorry but I don't know yet your names very well ca-",I was stop by short hair.
        "Ahh ok ok we know.We're just weeks seens we debuted.I'm Ryujin~~",she said and smile as she bow.
       "I'm Chaeryoung~~"
      "I'm Yeji~~"
      "I'm Yuna the maknae~~"
       "And I'm Jisu or Lia~~",wait..
    Lia.    
      "Wait Lia..AHH!~~You're the one who gave me that~~",I said as the 4 look at her with questioning look.She smile at me and nod.
       "Your right I'm  that.I'm thankful that you remember it unnie.",she said.I smile.
       "I'm bless that your wish was now you know,become true.GOOD job~~",I said as we shake hands.
       "You two know each other?",Yeji ask.
       "No no.She gave me a gift way back then and here is her gift.",I said as I show them the gift that she gave me.
       "Waah~~You really kept it.Thanks~~",she said and hug me as they all hug me.
       "Yeah I kept it.So bye and thanks Yeji,Ryujin,Chaeryoung,Yuna and Lia.I hope that all of you will succeed completely as a truly IDOL.",I said and they thank me and left.
     Now I'm going to the car.
     "Hey why are you so late to come?",Nayeon ask as I entered.The driver drive it as the car move.
      "Well I just talk to a 3 girl group and then BTS and EXO talk to me.After that the cameras at my faces so I was a little bit late.",I said as I rest my back.
      "They talk with you?The BTS and EXO?What did they say?",Jeongyeon ask.I look at them.Then look at my front.
      "They just thank me and we take a pictures after that.",I said.
      "Oh really?~~",Saida said like teasing.
      "Yes that's it.",I said and I heard them just giggle.After that they just talk about what will they buy and bring to the Hawaii.
      "So what will you do oppa when we are gone for that three days?",I ask him while he's driving.
      "I don't know.Maybe have some bonding time with my family.It depends on PD-nim.",he said while concentrating to drive.I just nod and hum as a respond.
     We are home now, me,Tzuyu,Mina,and Momo immediately sit at the couch because of exhaustion.
     "So what should we buy tomorrow?",Jihyo ask.
     "Well..wait Jiyeon tell us the other things and events that we will so their and the rules too.",Chaeyoung said.Oh yeah I forgot.I sit up straight.
      "Well as we go their.Some groups will build a tent or the workers there.As we go there in first day you all just need to spend some fun.Second day,their will be a game for everyone and that starts at 9-3 pm.It depends on when will it be finish.The third day or last day,we will do something good of course.So the rules is that their will be a female guards will look around as safety when someone will be drown or so whatever.Another rule is that suppose to be 10-11 pm all should at their rooms.Third is that no fighting.Fourth and lastly have some fun.",I said as I look at them listening carefully to me.
     "We understand.",they said.
     "So tomorrow let's buy some stuffs and foods~~",Momo said happily as all of them nod in agreement.
     "I think a lot of groups will buy tomorrow.I guess.",I said.
      "That's ok.It will be fun though.",Jihyo said.
       "Ok ok.Let's just sleep early and we will wake up early so that you know some fans of yours will be somewhere around.",I said as they nod.
       "I can't wait!~~~",Dahyun suddenly shouted in excitedly.
       "Well reserve that excitement will ya.",Tzuyu said.
       My phone vibrated and I look at it and its JYP.
      "Who is it?",Mina ask and they look at me.
       "Jyp.I'll just go outside.",I said as I stand up and answer it when I'm outside.
       "Hello.What is it?"
       "Oh hello tell the TWICE that they need to have a check up here you know what I mean by that.They need to be examined before the vacation.Be here at 2 pm."
        "I understand.I will inform them.Anything else?"
        "Nothing else.Bye and be safe going here.Don't forget to eat first.Tell that to them."
       "Ok bye.",I said and ended up.
        I go back and sit with them.
       "What did he said?",Jeongyeon ask.
        "We need to eat right now because in 2 pm like this day you all need to have a health check up.",as I said that they groan.
        "Don't do that guys.Its for your health anyways.",I said.

       We all eat and we take a shower to go there.Well that will take a long time so I need to get my phone to play something while they are busy.
      "Ready?Let's go.",I said.
     A few minutes we are here now.
     "I'll wait you guys here.",I said as I point where I can exercise or use my phone.
      "Eh?"
       "Wait for us ok."
      "Ok."
      "Just go guys so that you all will finish it quickly.",I said to them and they nod.As they left I enter to where like I said exercise or use my phone.
      I just exercise first and do like what kung fu.Yes I know how to do kung fu.
     So I just train or exercise myself for a long minutes.

============================
A/N:Wazup kpop fans~~

  ★♡