27

Someone's POV
      I was walking and looking what to buy.I'm still wearing what I wear since morning.I just remove my mask.
     "Hmm what to buy?",I ask myself.While moving my cart leaning my both elbow.
     "Cereal will be good.",I said to myself.
    I get some and I look around and saw a familiar faces!!
   They are looking at my way!!
Third Person's POV
     "It's..Oh my god..",Jihyo suddenly said.Tears was starting at their eyes.
     They notice that she look at them.But she speed her walk and that's the time that they start to move.Jeongyeon and Jihyo push their cart running just to catch her the one that they want to see.
    Nayeon fasten her speed to run.So she is the first.She's looking around with tears falling at her eyes.She's wiping her eyes because her vision is getting blurry.
     "Where are you..",she said to herself.
     A girl walk at her front with a cart.Nayeon look at her and she is!!She's the one they are looking at!!
    She was getting far and Nayeon stop her.
    "Hey!Wait!",she shout at the woman and it stop.
    "Hey can I see your face?",Nayeon ask when she's at the back of the girl.The front face her and she has a mask.
    "Ahh..your..omg!~~Nayeon!~~",the girl said and she's a fan.
     "Oh your the one at the fan sign right?",she ask and she's wiping her tears.
      "Yeah~Ehm..why are you crying?~",the fan ask worried.
    The others came and the fan infront of them was star gaze and she was like in heaven.
     "Oh my..this is my lucky day~",she squeal.
     They look at her.She was aware on that so she stop fan girling.
     "Ehm hehe sorry.I'm just a big fan.",she said.
     "Your Hannah right?",Jihyo ask but she already knows that she is the girl who they want to see for a long long months.
      She nod.
      "Well we wanna see your face but a once disturb me.If its ok?",Tzuyu ask.
     "Ohh..Ok.",she said smiling behind her mask.
     She was taking it off and they are looking at her all eyes.
    She take it off and she smile.
    They are shock,they gasp,and they cry.Nayeon hug her and the girl was shock and she can't move.The others hug her too like a group hug.She was frozen at their action.Now she's blushing mess.
     "Jiyeon..we miss you~",Nayeon whispered at her.She was confuse at the name.
    "Ehm who's Jiyeon?",they were shock as they heard that.They separate and wipe their tears.
    They look at 'Jiyeon' with confuse on her face.
    "What do you mean?",Sana ask.
    "Ehm that's not my name actually.It's Hannah just Hannah.",she said.
     "No..no..your Chan Hannah Jiyeon.",Dahyun said with a crack voice on hers.
     "My apology but It's just Chan Hannah.Ehmm nice meeting you IDOLS!~~",she said and bow at them because she felt like it's awkward.
    They look at her shock.
    "No way..she's definitely the Jiyeon we know..right?",Chaeyoung said looking at her getting away.
      "Maybe we are just mistaken.",Momo said with a sad voice.
     "Let's confront JYP-nim.He's hiding something.",Jeongyeon said.They agree and just buy not removing on their mind of 'Jiyeon' they met.
     They went inside on the car.
     "Let's go now.",Nayeon said to Pinky oppa and he just nod.He just sense something wrong at them.
.
.
.
     "Where is Jiyeon?Please tell us the truth?",Jihyo ask calmly and they are looking at JYP.
     Jyp look at their eyes.
     "..."
     "Pd-nim please tell us.",Nayeon said and she's about to cry as well as the others.
      "I can't..tell.",Jyp mumble but they heard it because of silent background.
     "What?!What is that thing that you can't tell us?!Why?",Dahyun shout and start to cry.Jyp look at her eyes.
      "Because..nothing..you don't need to know.",Jyp said.
      "What?Why she's our manager before!How can you explain that we saw JIYEON last night!!",Nayeon shout and stand up while crying.He look at her with shock.
    'They saw her?'
    JYP keep quiet and look down with his hand hiding his face.
    "What you can't explain that?",Nayeon ask like she can't believe it.Jeongyeon try her best to calm her.
     "Did something wrong when Jiyeon resign?",Mina ask.They look at her as well as JYP.
      "She will not leave without great explanation.So why?",Mina ask calmly and wipe her tears.
    "Jyp.?",Jihyo said.
    Jyp can't decide if he will tell it..or not.
     "Silent means Yes.",Chaeyoung said.
     "We just need to know it!What are you afraid of to tell us!",Sana shout and tears fell.
     Nayeon sit and they look at him.
     JYP hold her head with frustration.
     "Jyp?!!",Momo shout.That's the signal that JYP to wake up.
     "I can't tell it alright!!It's my fault that's why I can't tell!!",JYP shout as he stand up.The girls was shock.
      "What do you mean..your fault?",Tzuyu ask.Jyp sit down again and stay calm.
       "It's my fault.",he mumble.
       "What fault?!!Tell us!",Nayeon shout.
       A long silent and he talk.
       "Listen..this is the time to tell you truth about her.",JYP said and the girls ready to listen.
       "She's not an ordinary girl you think.She has an extraordinary mind.She can read minds and see a vision of others.She trained to spy and she herself request that for what I did to her when I saw her and raise her.I..I decline but nothing.I can't refuse so I agreed.She..she save lives..a lot.Remember when you all go out without fans interrupting you in walking around?She use it.When she use that,her head gets hurt.I told her to stop but nothing.I can't do anything.",he pause because it was like his mouth zip by someone not to talk.
      The girls can't believe what they heard right now.
      "Did she kill someone?",Jeongyeon ask with shock.
       "No she didn't.",JYP answered.
       "Huh all this time she can see us and read our minds!!",Nayeon shout.
       "Jiyeon just come here!!",Nayeon shout again waiting for someone.
      "She can't..because something happened before.",JYP said and wipe his tears that was going to fell.They went silent waiting for him to continue.
      "Last year someone called her.It's her father.She threatened her that he will kill all of you without hesitation.That's why..she decided to resign and go far away and search for that man.She succeeded to locate him.",he pause again he can't continue it because tears fell and he look down.
     "What happened?",Sana ask.
     He wipe his tears.
     "She fought his father and his men..by herself.When we came their when it ends.We saw her falling and his facing father that his head is...he is dead and his men.We quickly drove her to Hospital.She looks pale like no blood.A months ago she's still sleeping.I started to worry.I can't think anything but her.She's..my daughter but not in blood but by what I love her.But one day..she woke up but...",he stop again and started to fell tears.
     "What!!What happened?!?",Nayeon shout.
     "Nayeon calm down.",Jeongyeon try to calm her.
     "How can I ca-"she stop as JYP talk.
     "She lost her memories.",he said and they look at him with a shock and froze like a mannequin.
     "W..wha..what?"
     "That's not true.."
     "Tell me this is a dream right?"
     "So that means.."
      "No way.."
      "No.."
      "Stop this illusion please."
      "Is this joke?!"
      "Stop telling lies..",they all said in unison and started to cry again.
      "Tell us this is not true!!",Jihyo shout.
       "It's true.She can't remember all of us.Only her mother that she can remember.I explain to her all of it but I never told who are they and that's all of you..I didn't tell because..I can't.",he said.
      "That's why It's my fault!!I can't say it!!I'm such a stupid old man!!",he shout and cry.They are shock at him.For the first time their Producer act like that.They wipe their tears and went silent.
     "Go home now.You have a schedule.",JYP said silently and they obey it.But before that they wipe their tears all clean and wear their caps and some are sunglasses.
      They are home now and still thinking the scene.
     In their room,Nayeon silently cried and the others does too.While Momo is crying in their room where Jiyoen use to sleep and Jeongyeon hug her to calm her down.In maknae line they are looking down thinking about what she said to them.
      In other line..
      "Where did they saw her?",JYP ask Pinky.
      "I..I think when they buy for their foods sir..sorry.",he said with apologetic.
      He sigh..
      "Bring her here.I wanna tell her the truth.",JYP said.
      "Yes sir.I'll gonna go now.",he said and Jyp just nod and he left.
      "Thank you TWICE..Jiyeon.",he mumble.

————————————————
Hey yow yow its getting to an end but I don't know how many chapters more but I don't know.I know it sucks but hey..MERRY CHRISTMAS!!~Happy birthday to JESUS!~~