28

Third Person's POV
It's TWICE fan meeting.They are getting ready to meet their fans.
"Guys cheer up!~You will meet your fans here in japan.",their manager cheer them up.They look different than before.And yes they are at Japan right now for fan meet.
"Ok ok.Guys ready yourself and let's not disappoint ONCE.",Jihyo said and stand.The stand too and fix their self.It's been two days since they know what happen to Jiyeon.
They are wearing a girly suit and you know it.A red skirt and in upper wear is red and white that fit in their red skirt.
"Ok let's go!~~",Jihyo said.
As they enter the cheer that you can hear from ONCE.They lined up and start the greet.
"Hana..Dul..Set..One in a million!~Annyeonghasau TWICE imnida!~",Twice greet and and ONCE cheer.
"We are glad that many Once came here.We are glad.Ehm we can start now?",Jihyo ask and Once say yes.
They do what they do if its a fan meeting.
"You know guys we miss someone important on us and guess.Guys.",Nayeon said to Once.The 8 look at her and look away not wanting to cry.
The Once think if who is that person be.
When someone shout it.They all shout the name.
"Jiyeon!!~~",they shout it.Nayeon smile and the others.
"Yes you'll are right.You know we miss her.Ehm will I tell them?",Nayeon ask her members.
Jihyo nods.The others are doing something.
"It's been a months since we saw her but this week.Ehm we saw her but we didn't talk to her because their many people but we are deciding if we will talk to her or no.But we decide to talk to her because we miss her.",Nayeon said suppressing her tears to fall.
"And what happened next!?",a fan girl ask.
"Ehm we just hug her and can't tell that we miss her that much because something happened.",Nayeon said a little bit embarrassed.Even though the other thing she said was lie someone is crying and hiding her tears.
"If she was here with us right now.We don't know how to react.",Sana said.
"Hey guys.Why don't we play Mafia game?",Jeongyeon suggest.Just changing the topic.
"That's a great idea.It's been a long time.",Dahyun said.They stand up and sit at the front.
"Manager oppa.You'll be the one will choose.",Jihyo said.Pinky agree.Now they are sitting and close their eyes as Pinky choose a two mafia,detective and doctor.
"Ok it's morning now.",Pinky said and left at the stage.
As they play they didn't know that someone is watching them happily.Someone call Pinky and he was confuse so he answer it.
"Hello?Who's this?",Pinky ask and stand at the corner.
"Annyeong oppa.~"
He was shock at the voice.
"Jiyeon?Is this you?",Pinky ask.
"Yes yes.Jiyeon is here~~Hehe.Don't just stand at the corner~You look like stupid there~",he look around to look at someone.
"Hey don't look around.Your making me a bad guy here.",he stop looking around.
"Where are you?And you remember everything now?",Pinky ask with a teary eyes.
"Hmm let's meet at their waiting room.I need your help."
"Ok I'll wait you there.",and she hung up it.
"I'm glad.",Pinky said happily at himself.He look at TWICE happily and talk at the staff to look for them a little minutes.
While TWICE are having fun time and play games with their fans.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a long time it's time to bid goodbyes with ONCE.
"Ah thank you for the fun that you gave to us.And please love us and support us as always.We love you ONCE!~~",Chaeyoung said.
"This is our goodbyes now guys and thank you.Support us with love.",Tzuyu said and it's time to bid goodbyes.
"Hana..dul..set..goodbye Once.This is TWICE,bye bye see you soon guys~~",Twice said and bid goodbyes and wave at them while exiting.
"Ah that was tiring.",Momo said.
"Your always tired you know.",Mina said.Momo just look at Mina.Mina's face was 'what are you looking at?'
"Ehh I wanna go home now~",Jeongyeon said as they open the door in their waiting room.
They close it and they immediately lay their bodies in the sitting area.Ignoring the staffs doing their things.

To be continued...😇