11

July 6,2018
Jiyeon's POV
"Tzuyu,Chaeyoung.We're here.",I said.We are here at their school well it's my first time going here and entering here.
"Goodbye oppa.Thank you for driving us safely.",I said as we go out.He just said to me 'your welcome'.
He leaves now.
"So why did you join us here and come here?",Chaeyoung ask when we entered the gate of this school.
"Well JYP told me to excuse you two for..I don't know 2 weeks..I think.",I said.While we are walking some students are looking at us and some teachers of course.
"Why?",Tzuyu ask.
"Well you know SBS,KBS,MBC,TWICELAND ZONE,and others.",I said and they just nod.
"So we will be busy huh.",Chaeyoung said.
"But you 9 will enjoy it.",I said.They look at me and they stop so I stop too.I look at them.
"What do you mean by that?",Tzuyu ask.I just smile.
"Let's just go.",I said but they hold my wrist.I look at them.
"Why?",I ask.
"Please tell us.",Tzuyu said.I look at them and sigh.I look away and pull them to continue walking.
"Yaah!",they shout in unison.Now some people are looking at us cutely.
I stop and face them.
"Soon you all will know ok?",I said.They just pout and just nodded.I smiled and they enters to their class.
Now I went to the principals office.I sigh first when I'm here at the front of the door of P.O.
I knock twice and someone open it.Oh..It's the principal.She let me in and sit.
"So your the manager of TWICE.So what will you tell to me?",she ask.I look at her calmly.
"Ma'am I'm here to excuse Chaeyoung and Tzuyu for 1 month but I promise that they will still study.",I said in straight.She just nod.
"I understand but how will they keep studying?They will be busy.",she said.
"I can teach them.I became a salutatorian so I can teach them.",I said and she was shock.
"Wow TWICE must be proud of you?Ok then 1 month just make it worth it.Make them happy.But don't forget to teach them as you said ok?",she said and I just nodded and smile.
"Thank you ma'am I will make sure of that but..ma'am please don't tell them that they will have 1 month excuse.Please?",I suggest.
"Why so?",she ask.
"Well surprise.Ma'am I will make sure to those two that they will be smarter than before.",I said.
"Ok ok then.I will trust your words.",she said.
"Thank you ma'am.I will go now.",I said as I stand and bow at her.
"Your welcome.",she said and I left now.
Hmm..where will I go right now?I look around to see a school with students doing what they do.A college life.I..I kinda don't miss my life in the past..but..now I'm happy.I don't know..I became happy when I met them..the 9 girls that has different selves but they are like a children named TWICE.
I look at the sky.The sky..so calm and welcome.
I heard a ball dribbling towards me so I get it.A boy or should I say college boy who runs towards me.
"Ah sorry..hu!!..You're the manager of TWICE?!",he ask me when he saw me.I just smile.Don't know what to say.
"Ah..yes.",I said.He was so happy when I said that.
"Wow..nice meeting you!I'm a ONCE and fan of you unnie.",he said happily.I just smile and give him the ball.He left now so was I.
While walking someone call me.I answer it.
"Hello."
"Jiyeon!!~~Can you come here at ****** cafe~~",Dahyun said in whisper.
"Why are you whispering?",I ask and walk.Well that cafe is just meters away from here.
"They are looking at me and maybe recognize me.Help!~~"
"Ok ok I'll be there in minutes.",I said and I heard her said before I hang up.
"Faster~~~"
I run as fast as I can and here I am exhausted.I'm in front of this cafe.I wipe my sweats and entered.When I look around,many people around their phone are pointing to someone or should I say to Dahyun who is sitting hiding her face.
I walk towards her and sit in front of her.
She look at me with a face of relief.I just smile.
"Why are you here by the way?",I ask.
"Hehe~~I just want to be lonely this day you know.",she said and pout.
"Lucky you that I'm just nearby.",I said and sigh.I look around.They look away.
"So Hannah!!What are you doing here?!!~~",I ask that everyone can hear.I act normal like first time to see and talk to my friend.Dubu look at me curiously then she just realize it.
"Well good.",she said.She change her voice and she said it that people can hear it.I smirk at them when I read their minds.
Good.
"Let's go out?",I ask.She nodded.As we go out they are looking at us but I look at them with a smiley face.I let Dahyun use my scarf.Yes I was wearing a scarf when I came to the school of ChaeTzu.As we go out we are relief.
"Thank you.",she said.
"No need to thank me.It's my job.So tell why do you want to come here alone?",I ask as we walk.
"Well..I just want to be alone from this moment and..think peacefully.",she said.I look at her.I just hum.
"Let's sit there.",I said when I saw a bench.
As we sit I ask her.
"Why do you want to be alone and think peacefully?Somethings bothering you?",I ask as I look at her.She look down.
"Come on tell me.I know that you are thinking deeply.",I said.She look at me I look at her.
"Well..",she look down again.
"Well?",I ask.
I saw her tears.So I hug her and wipe her tears.
"Why are you crying?",I ask worriedly.
"It's just I'm facing depression.",she said when she started to cry and I hug her again.
"Tell what is it?",I ask still hugging her.
"Why is it that people hate me?I didn't even do something to hate me.Why?",she ask.I pat her back so that she will stop crying.
"They are just jealous from what are you.They just hate you because..you're perfect.",I said.She look at me and she wipe her tears.
"Really?",she ask reassuring.
"It's true.",I said with an assuring smile.Now she smile and sun shines at her face.Well half of her face to be exact.
"You know I know what Kpop idols think and what they felt.Cuz I'm a human and they are human too.Like you.",I said.I look at her again.And again she's crying.I wipe her tears and smile.
"This was the first time that I saw you like this.The Dahyun I know is she's strong.",I said.
"Yeah your right I'm strong.",she said and she sit straight to show her strong self.I smile.
"That's it.That is Kim Dahyun I know.",I said.She look at me and smile.
"Now let's go home?",I ask.She nodded.
"Ahh yeah let's buy them a food.Especially Momo,the jokbal maniac.",she said we just laugh a little.
.
.
.
We are at the dorm.
"Guys let's party because we will be busy next week!!~~~",Jeongyeon said and they all agreed.
"How about you Jiyeon?",Sana ask me.They look at me.
"Ahmm I kinda don't party.",I said truthfully.
"Come on join us it'll be fun~~",Jihyo said cheerfully.
"Like what I watch your Elegant Private Life?",I ask as I keeping my laugh.
"Yaahhh!~~~",they all shouted as they hit my head softly.
"You watched that?!",Jihyo ask in shout.I nodded.I stand up.
"You were like this.",I act like what she did before.They all laugh including me.
"Yaah!~~~",Jihyo hide her face.
"Well you all were like crazy.",I said and I laugh.I look at them.They shouted again.
"Yaah!!We are not!!~~",they shouted.
"Ok ok sorry.",I said.
"Let's just party!Come on Jiyeon this once in a life time you know.",Nayeon said.I think.
"Ok then.",I said.
"Let's go then!!",they shouted and pull me and push to their party room.Remember their video?Where they party party?Ok that.We are here now.
They place the things to be place to.
"Mina play the song of BLACKPINK!",Nayeon shoutef as all are ready.Mina play the DDDD.
"HIT YOU WITH A DDU DU DDU DU!!",they all shouted and dance.
I join them and it feels good.Like it was first time in my entire life.Like we are drank.Like it's the last of my life.Well all over is FUN!!!
"BLACKPINK!!",we shouted.
"BOOMBAYAH!!",we shouted again.
Time goes by we stop because we are all exhausted.
"Waah!!That was fun.",Sana said.We hum and nod.
"So how it is Jiyeon?",Momo ask me.
"Well..it's fun.",I said.Momo just nod.
"Good to hear.",she said.
"Guys let's sleep.",Jihyo said.
"Agree.",we all said.We stand up and stretch.
"Make sure that all of you will sleep long because you have a weeks busy and you all will sleep less time.",I said.They all nod.I smile at them.
I yawn and all of them too.
"Jiyeon can I sleep with you?",Sana ask me sleepy and she leaned her chin to my shoulder.I pat her head.
"Ok then.",she smiled and hug me which I was shock.I just walk with her while she's hugging me.
"Can I too?",Nayeon ask with a sleepy eyes.
"Why the two of you want to sleep with Jiyeon?",Jeongyeon ask.
"Leave it Jeongyeon unnie.",I said and smile.She sigh and just nodded.
"Ok then.But first all of you take a shower.",I said.They all nod and we entered to the room.
We immediately sleep because our body don't have any energy left.
I look at this two.Sleeping peacefully.Well I'll just sleep too.

============================
A/N:Fake and True!!New MV of TWICE!!I watched and WOW PERFECT!!Mina is their too~~~Wiee~~😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.SOOOOOO PERFECT!!I'm glad that I'm a ONCE.But you know..a few days I realized that DON'T HATE people or should I say human..You know I'll just share this to you..all of you.When I was High School(7-9)(I'm Grade 10 so yeah)I don't love kpop in the past.Why?Because I was anime lover since Grade 6 until now.I have a friends that loves kpop.You know what I'm talking about kpop in the past?Like this 'KPOP panget!!'.Like that but I once realize that when I watch their mv's.Well my friends love TWICE.When I watch their mv well I just nod when they ask me..'How is it?','It's good right?'.April,2019 my bestfriend introduced the BLACKPINK Boombayah to me.Well she's anime lover and kpop lover.When I watch it fully and hear it fully I was like..'What the heck?Why did this never exist to my life?!!!'.So I become addicted to Blackpink.I search and the thing that I never did in my life..Dance and sing and...LOVE THE KPOP WORLD.I even know what are their situation becoming an IDOL.Well their I realize that what I said before was a curse to my life.Now I never hate a Kpop Idol because they work harder,they sacrifice their time for fans,they just want their dreams to be in reality and others that are all in my head.Well even though I don't the other kpop groups.I appreciate them,I acknowledge them,they hard work,they are extraordinary to me and they are life saver.They change me to a good person.To not hate people.
      I know that this is long but at least you will learn.That is how I become a FAN of KPOP.I'm an introvert person in reality but never in my life hurt a persons heart.I want to say this..be yourself.I hope that all of people will not hate them because they are people who have a heart,feelings,they have rights and privacy.All I want to say is DON'T JUDGE AT A PERSON.DON'T HATE A PERSON.
      R.I.P. to SULLI.I don't know her but I know what she feels because I'm a human she's a human to be treated equally.
     Please if you hate a person.Hate yourself first before you hate a person.
      Thank you and God bless.I hope that all people will LOVE and change to a good person.

VOTE!!