24

Third Person's POV
Everybody woke up except for one?
"Hey where is Jiyeon?",Chaeyoung ask Jeongyeon.
"I don't know.I woke up and she's not in her bed and..",Jeongyeon stop and froze.
"And?",Tzuyu ask.They look at her.Jeongyeon look at Momo.They look at each other.
"And her things and clothes aren't there..Wait!",Jeongyeon said and immediately run to their room to make sure.Her members follow her.
"Wait where is she?Her clothes?All her things?",Dahyun ask.
"Call her.",Jihyo said to Nayeon.
She's calling her but..
"Nothing..",Nayeon said and trying again to call but it's not working.They all sat at the two beds worried.
"Call Pd-nim.",Jihyo said and Nayeon did.Gladly JYP answered so Nayeon loud speaker it.
"PDnim!!Jiyeon is not here!!Her things aren't here!!",Nayeon shouted.They wait to talk JYP.
"PDnim?",Jihyo ask if he's still there.But they heard him sigh.They look at each other.
"She's not working right now.She will not coming back.She resigned.",JYP said a little sadly because he don't want to do this but it's for them.
"What do you mean?",Sana ask not accepting the fact.
"She resigned the last day.Don't worry you have a new manager.",JYP said.
"Thank you.Bye.",Jihyo said and hung up sadly.
They all look down and some look up.Not wanting to cry.
"Is that why she did that?",Momo said.She's saying what they did last night.
"I can't believe it!",Nayeon shout.They look at her.She's crying.Tzuyu hug her and she cry too.
"The right time,the right day..",Jihyo mumble like she solve what that means.
"What do you mean?",Mina ask as she heard her mumble that.They all look at her wiping their tears.
"She said that when we are at the Hawaii..",she said.
"She can tell us not just..leave like that.",Sana said and cry.Dahyun pat her back.They are crying some are sobbing.
"Lets talk to PDnim personally.",Jihyo said and wipe her tears.They nod.They want answer why.
"Let's go now.Let's not waste time.",Nayeon said as she wipe her tears.
They take a shower and getting change ready to go to JYP.
You know why they want answer?Because Jiyeon change them.She is the person who understand them.She is their part of their family.They learn a lesson from her.She change the Entertainments.
They are at the building right now and they are at the front of JYP.
It's a silent mood but Jihyo broke it.
"Why?Why did she resigned?",Jihyo ask.JYP sigh because they all look at her.
"Something went wrong.That is why she resigned.I can't tell what is it.I promise on her.",JYP said.
"About her family?Is it?",Chaeyoung ask him.He look at her.
"She told her story to you all.So you know that I'm the one who save her and grow up with me.",he said.
"Why did she train for sports?",Jeongyeon ask.
"She did for her.I just let her.Their is no reason on that.",JYP lied.
"Tell us the truth.The truth about her.",Momo said.
"No I can't.Go home now because the second let's start for your new mv.For comeback.Don't think first her.",JYP said.They just sigh and left.
'Jiyeon.Why didn't you left a letter?'
'I had a reason.Please just say that I made them for what I gave to you.The lyrics.Just do what to do in the mv like I said.'
'Ok then.The song you made has a deep meaning on it.Thanks.They will love it.'
'Tell Mina to rest first.'
'I know.You can do your doings now.'
'Ok bye.'
They talk on each other mind.Jiyeon knew that Mina is in you know.
Jiyeon want to take that away from her but if she did..she don't know anymore.Maybe have an amnesia?or..die.
So the best option is not to face the paparazzis or so what that it will make it worst.
"This is shit.",Jiyeon is in depress now.
Someone call her.She answer it.
"I heard you quit."
"You again."
"Yes me again.You really don't know me huh.Don't worry I know why you resigned.And wow that JYP is still alive there."
"You..Hey if something bad happen to them or anyone else I will surely kill you!!"
"If..you can haha."
Then he hung up.Jiyeon punch the wall.
Little did she know when she saw her eyes change it colors at the reflection.
"What is happening?",she ask her self.Her eyes turn into red eyes.
She can hear a voice and she can see all the visions.
She saw the blackpink at her sight.
'No way they are at the other country.How?'
"Oh shit dont say that it upgrades.I can see the man.I'll try.",she said herself and she did locate it quickly.
At her sight..
"That little girl did grow up and controlling it.Haha.But sorry..I will kill you and suffer!!"
No way this is..

Dad.

Jiyeon got angry remembering him and the seen.
"I'll kill you first you idiot!",Jiyeon shout.
'JYP..I know him now.'
'Who is it?'
'It's him.He is out in jail.Sorry sir I will do a seen you never want.'
Jyp was shock at what she said to him.
'No..no don't do it!Don't kill a person!',JYP shout but Jiyeon didn't mind it.
It's time to repay you old man.
Sorry for the sin I will make.Forgive me.
Sorry TWICE.Sorry JYP.
She didn't waste a time and prepare for the night.A night that called a DARK BLOODED NIGHT.

✩★♡