15

October 31,2018
Jiyeon's POV
     "So what do you think?For a long months with them?",JYP ask me.I smile.
      "Ohh~~Ok I know now.I'm glad and happy.You know what you've change a lot really.",he said to me.We are at her office of you don't know.
      "Your right.Just like you said before that they will be the one that will change me.Of course your right.As I promise to you before I will make a very special album for them BUT only one as I promise.And ok I will cooperate from thinking a deep meaningful background for TWICE comebacks and all.",I said.Well like I said before I'm extraordinary girl.
      JYP smile widely and sit comfortably.
      "Ok then but is their something you want to say other than this?",he ask.I become serious and look at the ceiling.
       "You know..they are at depression but I am lighting them up..removing their depression..I'm making them realize.I'm finish with my job.I talk to them one on one.The problem is that they are afraid at people.",I said.JYP look at me and sit like the sit of interested to listen.I look at him and sit comfortably too.Like we just exchange position.
       "Why is that?",he ask.
       "Well I can't blame them to be afraid or scared at people because I was too..I'm scared at people even you sir..So why?Because of the cruelty,negative comments,words,actions,and other things..they are scared because they feel like they are at jail..that can't walk around without guards that will look at them..they want privacy..they want freedom..that's why I agree at making like what I agreed.JYP I know you know what they feel.You know that people..our self are feelinb mutual as them.Some people are like that.If I could have solution for this.What is my extraordinary existant if I will not make or do something for people like you that?",I said and look at JYP seriously.
       "Theirs no way I will let you do it..Your special to me..Your special to TWICE..people around you.",like he knows what I'm thinking.
       "No I will not do that.Don't worry.I'm just talking what if we gather all kpop idols and I will have speech for them.Removing their depression..without cameras,guards,paparazzis,fans,etc...what do you think?",I said.He looks interesting.
      "Your right..me and other entertainments will talk about this.And you need to go there..convince them.Make them agree.",he said.
      "So your saying that you agree?",I ask as he nod and we smile.
       "Ok ok..you can go now and I will contact them and if they will agree I will set a schedule and the place would be here.Now go.I'll just you their schedules at night for November and tell to Jeongyeon Happy Birthday.",he said as I stand up.
      "Ok sir I'll tell her that.Goodbye.",and we bid goodbye.As I'm going at the dorm.
     Well you know I talk at them one by one.
[A/N::Sorry for escaping for Mina to Nayeon.But don't worry I'll make a way to insert their talks.]
       Well I'm here now at the dorm.I knock twice and it's Mina who open it.I entered.
       "Where did you go?",Mina ask and look at her.
       "To JYP.Sorry for not telling that I will go to him.",I apologize.
      "It's ok.",she said as we are now at the others.We sat at them.Well they were playing that's why they formed circle.
       "So where did you go?",Sana ask starring at me.Well all of them except Mina.
      "At JYP..what are you playing by the way?",I ask wanting to change the topic.
      "Well we are just playing Yes or Yes game.",I was confuse.
      "Yes or yes?"
      "Yeah we just made that game.",Jihyo said.
      "Interesting.Can I join?",I ask.
      "Of course.",they all said in unison.I smile.
       "Ok then let's spin the bottle!~~",Momo said happily.
       As we play..well it's fun.It was just like truth or dare.But this game is all questions can ask..I mean anything.It was my turn.So I'll be ready for 9 questions huh.
       "So Jiyeon..Tell me..what is your gift for me..Will you tell me right now?Yes or Yes?",Jeongyeon ask.I was silent..
       "Yes and I will tell you tomorrow.",I said.She pouted.I smile.
       "So you said that you can speak 5 languages right?So tell me how did you learn that 4 languages and tell me when did you start learning.Will you tell me Yes or yes?",Mina ask.
       "Yes.How?Well I learn and understand it..I make a time by myself to learn what I learn.I'm practicing to watch an english dubs,Japanese dubs,Filipino dubs,and Korean dubs so that I will learn fast.When?Well when I was around elementary turning high school their I start learning that 4 languages so I become fluent on it.",I said and they were amaze.
     "Ooohh~~So here I will ask you..What if you just stayed at Taiwan will their be possibility that we will still meet you?",Chaeyoung ask.I was silent at her question.They noticed my sudden pause in seconds.
      "Jiyeon?",Dahyun said.
      "Well I don't know but their is no possibility that I will just stay at Taiwan because no matter what happen I will still meet you 9.",I said and they were touched.
       "Good good..so tell me do you have a past relationship?",Sana ask.They look at me again.
       "Well I'm NBSB.",I said.They were like 'WOAH'.
        And so on and on they all finsh ask me and I answer them all.
      We are finish now.Well It's was still morning.
      "Let's do Vlive?I'm bored.",Nayeon ask as they all agree.
       After a minutes they are now videoing their self except Jeongyeon she's beside.Well tomorrow is her turn.Solo Vlive.
      As they are starting..me and Jeongyeon are watching them until she ask me.
      "Tell me what is your gift for me really.They all give their gift to me but your the only one left.",she pout.I smile and pat her head.
      "Don't worry I bet you will like it.So be patient.",I said.
       "Ok ok..Just be sure that I will really like it.",she said and I nod and she smile.
No one's POV
     Someone was looking at the two.No not just someone but some are looking at them with jealous.Well Jiyeon was like their all.She was perfect to be with you know.
       "Guys I'll just go there.",Nayeom excuse and went to the two.
     "Oh hey Jiyeon.Why don't you join us?",Nayeon ask.
      "But..",she look at Jeongyeon.But she just nod at Jiyeon.
     "Are you sure?",she ask her.
      "Yeah I will be doing this tomorrow too you know.THE BUNNY IS JUST JEALOUS~~",Jeongyeon tease Nayeon.
      "Yah~I'm not..",she said as they look at each other.
      "Ok ok you can take her away now bunny.",she said and she grab Jiyeon.
       A few hours went by..they are finish now and they will go now to watch some movies like horror in morning?
      "No!~~",some shouted because they are afraid at horror movies.
      "Come on guys.You all need to watch horror movies.Your all scaredy cats.",Jeongyeon said to the others.
       "Yeah It's just costumes.Why are you afraid on that?",Tzuyu ask.
       "They are right.We need to watch horror.This is better than night watching.It's more scary if we will watch at night.",Chaeyoung said.
      "Tsk.It's not because you three aren't afraid you can tease us.",Jihyo said.
      "Correction it's four.I'm not scared at horror movies.",Jiyeon said.
       "Ok ok here let's agree,who wants to watch not horror movies raise your hands.",Jeongyeon said as she whisper something to the 3.
      The six girls raise their hands.
      "1.2.3.4.5.6.Ok so six who don't want.So raise your hands if you want to watch.",Jeongyeon said.And they raise their two hands.
       "Woooaaahhh~~~We win!!~~",Chaeyoung shouted happily.
      "No fair!~~",the six said.
      "Well majority wins.",Jiyeon said.
       "That's not fair~~",Mina said.
       "Sorry but..we will watch horror movie!~~",Chaeyoung said as the 3 agree.
       "Tsk.Cheaters!~~~",Momo said as she pout.
        "Ok ok let's just watch 6 scaredy cats.",Jeongyeon said.
      "Jeez ok but Jiyeon will sit at my side.",Dahyun said.They look at her and Jiyeon just ok.
    They watch Train to Busan and well the six were hiding their face at the 4 unscaredy cat.They were laughing at their reaction but it was cute.They are even shouting but at the end they cried except the 4 USC.
       "Your all so weird.Scared to cry?What was that?",Jeongyeon tease.
       "Tsk your just don't have a heart.",Nayeon said.
     They just have some fun time and the rest of the day was filled with full of fun of family bonding.
November 1,2018
     Today is Jeongyeon's BDAY!!
      She so a Vlive with Jiyeon the gift of Jiyeon for Jeongyeon is that Jiyeon will be her GENIE for her day.You know,if what Jeongyeon will wish.Jiyeon will grunt it.Jeongyeon was super happy and excited.The 8 was jealous about that.They do vlive..only them..they have some fun moments so the bday girl enjoyed it much because Jiyeon showed her unseen talent..the aegyo Jiyeon.Of course she was embarrassed.That is what Jeongyeon 1st wish and the others were history wish.

============================
A/N:Sorry for late greet for JEONGYEON!~~HAPPY BDAY JEONGYEON!!!💟💞💞💞💞💝💓I'm here wishing that have some happy long life.You deserve it and of course the other TWICE too and all of the people around me.