1

Jiyeon's POV
'JYP where are you?'-I ask him to his mind.
'Dance practice..go there and wait me outside.They are inside.'-he said.
Ok then.I don't feel nervous know.I'm a spy remember.I can act.
I'm here now and waiting for JYP.My things aren't here.I didn't get it.
"Hey you ready to meet them?",I look at JYP.I just nod.I stand up and follow him.He knock and open the door.I didn't enter first.He said if he call me I will enter.
"Twice,I'm proudly introduce to you your new manager.Come in!",I heard him shouted.I enter and they all look at me.They were shock.
"She will be our Manager but she's same age as us.",Jihyo the leader said.I shot down my mind reading.I don't want to read their minds.
"Yes but she has the responsibility to be a manager.Now introduce yourself.",JYP said.
"Hello I'm Hannah Jiyeon Chan.",I bowed and smiled.
"Your a Chinese?",Nayeon ask.I nodded.
"So you can speak and understand Chinese?",Tzuyu ask.
"Yes.",I said in Chinese.
"Ok I'll leave you with her.Have fun.",JYP said and left.
Chaeyoung sit.I open now my mind reading.I read Chaeyoung's mind.
'Well she better be responsible.'-Chaeyoung's mind.I didn't read their minds.
"So can we call you Jiyeon?",Sana ask and step forward to me in cute way.Well I'm 5'7" so I'm taller than Sana.
"As you long as you're comfortable calling me that.",I said and smile.
"So tell as your hobbies,likes,dislikes and etc.",Nayeon cling to me and she put me down to sit.They all sit round including me on the floor.
"Ask me if you want to know about me.",I said.
"What are your hobbies?",Dahyun ask.They look at me.
"Well It's too many to tell but ok.Martial arts,playing games,sketching or drawing,love eating,and others.",I said.They all look at me in surprise.I think.
"Really?!?WOW!",they all said in unison.Well I didn't expect that expression.I just nod.
"So your birthdate?",Jeongyeon ask happily?They look at me waiting my answer.For the first time in my life.I felt happiness?
"August 26,1997.",I said.
"So your younger than me?",Mina said.I nodded.
"Hey Jiyeon tell me you can dance?",Momo ask.I just smile as a response.
"You know our dance move 'What is love?' then.",Tzuyu ask.I nodded again.
"Wow so your a talented person.",Chaeyoung praise me.
"Can you be honest?Tell us some about us.Like a compliment.",Nayeon said and cling to my hand.I saw Jeongyeon face palm.
"Nayeon will you stop being cute and clingy to Jiyeon.",Jeongyeon said sarcastically.
"Humpp your just jealous to my cuteness.",she said.They all just face palm.
"Well were will I start to?",I ask.
"Hmm to me and all around.",Nayeon said.
"Ok well Nayeon unnie?Your good,pretty,sexy,cute,and beautiful.",I said.
"Wahh see I'm cute.!!",she shouted happily.
"Jeongyeon unnie,a girl crush,pretty,cute,funny,and beautiful.",I said.
"Chaeyoung,small but cute,beautiful and pretty."
"Dahyun,cool tofu.."
"Yahh don't call me tofu.",she said.
"Sorry ok then,cool,funny,energetic,pretty, cute,and beautiful."
"Momo unnie,so cute,beautiful,pretty,and sexy."
"What MOMO is so cute?!?",Nayeon ask and shout.
"What is the problem about that unnie?",Momo ask putting up her one eyebrow up.
"Well let me finish before you two shout each other will you?",I ask and they just stay silent.
"Ok Jihyo unnie,beautiful,she has a responsibility self,mature enough,cute,beautiful and pretty."
"Wow really?Thanks.",Jihyo said then she blush.
"Tzuyu,tall but sexy,so pretty,so beautiful,cute,and savager."
"Why is that she has the 'so' two times?",Sana ask in jealousy
"Because what Jiyeon unnie is true Sana.",Tzuyu said and smirk.I just smile at their behavior.
"Ok next Minari,beautiful,silent but pretty,cute sexy and it admires me.",I said.
"So us you don't admire?",Dahyun ask.
"I don't know.",I said and teasing them.I just smile my laugh.
"Yahh what do you mean you don't know??",they ask and Nayeon push me.So my position now is facing the ceiling.Sana cornered me by her two hands.
"Ok ok I admire you all.",I said and I made my face near to Sana and I saw her blush.We sit properly.
"Ok then Sana don't worry ok,your sexy beautiful,so so cute,pretty,No Sana no life,but very clumsy.",they all laugh from what I said then Sana punch me softly.I saw her blushing.I hug her and whispered sorry.I unhug her.She look at me confuse.
"Ok then let's eat!!",Momo shouted happily.They all agree.But me I didn't.
"You don't want to eat?",Nayeon ask.We stanf up.
"I want but I just want to talk to JYP.",I said.They look at me.
"Why?",Tzuyu ask.
"Nothing I just want something to tell him.I'll follow you when I'm done talking to him.",I said and smile.
"You better follow us Jiyeon.We will be at our dorm.",Jihyo said.
"Ok then.I'll get my clothes then go to your dorm.",I said and they were shock.
"You will leave with us?!?",Nayeon ask and hug me.
"Yeah,JYP didn't told you?",I ask.They just shrugged.
"Ok then I'll gonna go to him.",I said and left.I talk to JYP in my mind.
'I'll gonna go to your office.'
'Ok I'll wait for you.'
TWICE's POV
"Who will be Jiyeon's roommate?",Jihyo ask.
"In our room.",Sana suggest.
"No we can't.We are full in that room.",Mina said.
"In our room.Only me and Momo are roommates so Jiyeon will be our roommate.",Jeongyeon said.
"But Jiyeon can sleep to mine.",Sana pouted.
"No way that she will sleep with you Snake.",Dahyun said.
"Yahh! I'm not.",she shouted and ambush Dahyun.Jihyo just ignore them and she will cook now.
While Jihyo and Tzuyu cooking and others are just playing and watching someone ring the bell.
"I'll gonna get it.",Nayeon said.
Nayeon open the door and it's Jiyeon with her things.
"Jiyeon!Come in!",Nayeon said happily.She entered and they greeted Jiyeon.
"Welcome to our heaven dorm!!",Jeongyeon said and Jiyeon just smile at what she said.
"So who will be my roommate?",she ask.
"It's in our room.",Momo said.
"Come let us show you our very clean room than others.",Jeongyeon said teasing the others.
The 3 went in in the room.
"Wow it's pretty for a room.",she said.
"Thanks.Here you will sleep in that bed and put your clothes to that closet.",Jeongyeon said.She just nodded.
'JYP must be right.'-Jiyeon's mind.Momo and Jeongyeon left Jiyeon and Sana went in.
She sits at Jiyeon's bed.
"What is it?",Jiyeon ask while she's putting her clothes inside of the closet.
"Nothing.It must be better if you will be our roommate.",She said.Jiyeon just smirk from what Sana's mind.
"It's better here.More space.",she said.
"So can I sleep with you then?",she ask cutely.Jiyeon look at Sana.
"No.",she just said.
"Why?",Sana ask.
"Like what I said,space.",she said.Sana groan rolls to Jiyeon's new bed.
Someone knock and it's Mina.
"Guys let's eat now.",she said.Jiyeon nodded.Mina left.
"You can go Sana I'll be there.",Jiyeon said.
"Ok!Sit beside me ok!",Sana shouted happily.Before Jiyeon can speak,Sana just run away.She just smirk.
'I'll be used to it.'-Jiyeon's mind.

============================
A/N:How is it?
Saranghae~~DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 🌟 (CLICK)