23

As I was gonna sleep here outside because I have nothing to do someone call me and it's unknown so I answer it.
   "Hello there sweety.Your looking good."
    "Who are you?",I ask because I was alarmed because this voice is familiar.
     "Well you've changed a lot and wow.You have a beautiful ladies there.haha"
     "Who is this?!You f*ckin asshole!!Don't you dare touch them!!",I shouted.The TWICE aren't here so I can shout.
     "Haha you look cute.Well nice talking to you again..haha",then he hung up before I can talk.
    Who was that?His voice..is..familiar.
    I call JYP and gladly he answered it.
    "I have a problem.",I said.
    "Is something wrong?"
     "Someone call me just a minutes ago.I have a bad feeling on this."
     "Tomorrow meet me.We'll talk about it."
     "Ok sir.",and I hung up.
     Who's that man?I look around and open my mind reader.Nothing?!What the?!
.
.
     "Who would be that man?How did he know you?",JYP ask.
     "Sir..I should leave them..I have a bad feeling if I will stay on them.",I said calmly.He looks at me.
      "So it's about time to change you.But how?They love you as a manager,friends,a family.",he said.
     "Sir I need to search that man without them knowing,caring.You can place Pinky.I will look for them far away from them.I bet they are watching me.",I said with concern.
     "But it will be dangerous.Ok..tomorrow don't show yourself with them.It will be dangerous.I will look for them and tighten the security secretly.In case for some emergency.I will explain to them why did you leave.You can use eyes to look at them.Just be careful to your mission.I know your skilled woman but dangerous is still out there.Call me if something bad happen.",JYP said.I nod.
     "Tomorrow they have to go somewhere please secure and look for them.Just tell them why when I'm gone.",I said.
     "Ok.You can go now and make your last you know.Just don't make it obvious.",JYP said and I stand up.I face the door and talk.
     "I will always talk to your mind sir and use their eyes so that I will know.Tomorrow I will go with my friends.We will search that man.Bye.",I said and left.
     Nice.
     I stop and look around.What the?Who's voice is that?Is that a voice or from my..mind.
     This is so mysterious.I open my mind again.But none,just normal.A thousand people around me but none of them.What is happening?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
    "Hey what is this for?",Jihyo ask when they enter to their dorm.
     "I bake some cake and cookies.I got just bored so I just bake.",I said and smile at them.Their faces was wow and glaring and smelling the scent of my baked cake and cookies.
     "Is their a special event?",Nayeon ask.
     "Can I get some?",Momo ask with pleasing eyes.I nod.She happily dig in and eat same as the others.
      "Their is no special event its just..special day.",I said and smile forcing.We eat.
      "While we are eating..I'll just ask you guys.",I said.They look at me while eating.
      "What is it?",Dahyun ask.
     "Well what do you think about me since first until now?",I ask.
     "Your a good person,talented person,kind hearted..a special person.",Jihyo said smoothly.I bring down my food and hide my face with my both hands.I can't cry right now.I felt a hug and pat on my back.
     "What's wrong?",Sana ask.
     "It's just that I'm blessed.Sorry I should not cry.",I said and they hug me,all of them hug me with warm and love.
     "Just cry that out.",Jeongyeon said and I cry and hug Sana because she's in my front.
    After a minutes past..I'm not crying anymore.We sit in circle and they are looking at me.
    "Why did you cry by the way?I'm not judging or what but..why?",Mina ask.I look at them and sigh.
     "It's just that..ok its about time to tell you my story.",I said and they stay quiet waiting me to continue.
    "I know you all want to know my story so listen.."
Past life...
       "Mom~Dad~Buy me that ice cream~"I said to my parents with full of sparkling eyes.They smile at me and just said ok.
     I look at the kids same age as me.They are poor,no home.I look at them.
    'That kid is so lucky.'
    "Mom,dad let's help them.They look like they didn't eat in a days.",I said to my parents and point them.
     "Just don't look at them.They are just waiting for there parents.",I just nod because I'm just a kid way back then.I eat my ice cream happily.
     In our home I was sleeping but I woke up because I heard a shouting..I decided to look at them and snicking..
     "What is this?!!Are you cheating on me?!!",dad shouted.
     "No I wasn't.He's just my old friend that I happen to meet!!",mom shouted back.I was crying but silently.Dad slap my mom and my mom glare at him.
      "Old friend!?!Huh..look at this!!Is this what old friend does!!",Dad shouted as he showed something at her phone.My mom widen her eyes.
      "T-that was the time he was drank and just..",she didn't continue because dad slap her.
      "Make some excuses!!Besides we divorced a long time ago!!I'm sick on this pretending in front of her!!",what?I run away because I can't take it anymore.I'm a smart kid.A little advance thinking.I know what they meant but all this time..I cry at my room.I cry all of it.
     "My present family is better than this stupid family!!",I heard it.I cried and hide from my blanket,full of cries.I never expected this but,first I know that this will happen.I'm not stupid.I'm not just a kid.I'm a kid that can read peoples mind.
     After an hours.It went silence.I was curious so I went down.They are not here.I walk sneaking.I look at them around this house but none.I decided to go outside.I didn't expect this.I wish I didn't go outside..I was froze to my place.My eyes start to flow some water,I cried.
     He just killed my MOM!!He's burying my mom's body!!I run away as fast as I can.It was raining but I run.I stop at side with close restaurant,all are closed.It's midnight.I sat down and cry.I'm a strong kid.I'm not innocent anymore.It was still raining but why I am not getting drop by the droplets of the rain?I look up and it's a man around 30's.
     "Are you lost kid?",he ask me in Korean.I did not answer him.
    "Come on I'll take you home.It's dangerous here.Your a kid.",I look at him with tears.
    "I'm not kid anymore.I'm not just a kid.",I said to him.He smile.
    'You surely is.'
    "I'm not a bad guy.",he said with an assuring smile.
     'Will it work?She will get sick if she will not come to me.She seems run away at their house.'
    "I didn't run for nothing.",I mumble.I stand up and look up at him.
    "I can trust you right?",I ask with looking at his eyes.
    "Of course.I'm a trusted man.",he said and smile and I smile a little,still remembering that.
     "Come just tell me later why smart kid.",he said and I just follow him.
    I'm here at a dorm I think.He let me shower.Btw he bought me some clothes because I don't have any.I take a shower and wear my new clothes he even give a hot milk chocolate.So I drink it.
     "Tell me what's your name?",I ask without formal asking.He sigh.
     "My name is Park Jinyoung,but they call me JYP for short.You can call me that smart little kid.You what's your name?",he ask me with a smile again.
     "Chan Hannah.I'm a Taiwanese.",he was shock.
     "What is it?",I ask him with irritation.Now he look at me with smile again.
      "Your a kid but you can speak well at Korean.So you can speak a Chinese then.",I disagree on him.
      "Actually I can speak Japanese too.",he smile.
      "Tell me why are you there,only by yourself?",he ask.I look at him with sad eyes.He look at me like regret something he ask.
      "My mom and dad fought.I run away because..Dad kill m-mom.",when I said that,I bow my head and cry.He pat me to stop crying.
     "I'll tell this to police right now.Where is your place?",he ask.I told him where.We came with the police and arrest my dad,no..murderer dad.When he is arrested he look at me with dying eyes.I hug the knee of Mr.JYP.And he saw that so he carry me.
      "Take that away sir.",Mr.JYP said.I just known him for hours but I felt warm like a real dad.
     A few days my mom is buried properly.I cried because..she,my mom only cares about me.
    "Mr.JYP thank you for taking care on me.I appreciate it.",I said to Mr.JYP and bow.He bend his knee to face me.
     "Thank you.I talk to your family members and to the police that I will take care for you right now.You can call me what you want..or maybe just JYP.",he said and I hug him and cried.
     "Thank you.",I mumble that he can only hear.
     We are at my new home.Yes new home.A new life to be exact.
    I search him and I was shock because he was a PD in one entertainment that is famous,JYPE.
     His house is big or mansion.A simple mansion.
     "Mrs.Kang can you tour her here and to her new room.",JYP said to the 40's lady.She bowed at him and smile.
      "Sorry if I can't tour myself.I'm needed at my building.I hope you can understand and feel at home.",he said and smile.I nod just half smile.
     He left now and Mrs.Kang tour me and she's complementing me that I'm a beautiful girl or so what.I just thank her.
     "Here is your room.It's just simple but comfortable.You want to rest first?",she ask as we enter into my new room.
     "Yes please.",I said with half smile again.She smiled back and left.
.
.
     As I grow up,I'm more matured and learn some new languages.I become good at sports.I train to be professional.I told JYP that I can read minds and of course he was shock way back then.I trust him since I first met him.I suggest to be his spy.He can't say no because I said that it will be a payback for saving me when I was kid.He agreed and I train myself to be a spy.Yes by myself.I train until I turned 17 years old.I started at 9 years old.I wanted this.JYP is not controlling me.I control myself.Of course I'm attending at school.But wait,JYP added a name on me,it was Chan Hannah Jiyeon.My life was just normal but a little bit trouble.Not that little but dangerous,a little bit dangerous.
     Until I grow up until now.
...End of Past life
     I look at them silently when I'm done telling my story but I didn't told them that I can read minds and that I'm a spy I just said that I train.
  Nayeon,Momo,Sana,Jihyo, Mina,Jeongyeon,Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu cried.
     "Hey stop crying guys~",I said.
     "H-how can we not cry if..your life was hell?~~",Jeongyeon said while crying.I gather them so that I can hug them and we separated.
      "Hear me out.Don't tell to anybody my story.",I said.They look at me.
      "Wait JYP knows right?All this time..if we just know it early.",Nayeon said but she cry again.I pat her back.I separate from hugging her.
     "Guys remember what I told you one by one?",they nod.
     "Remember that no matter what.",I said.
     "Now wipe all your tears.",I said.So they wipe their tears.
     "Last guidance from you guys,listen to me.Be careful,take care on yourself,be brave no matter what,be yourself,love yourself don't hate yourself,but in other words be safe and protect your self.",I said.They look at me with curiosity.
     "What do you mean?",Jihyo ask.
     "Nothing I'm just saying this for your futures.One day you all will be separate.Live a new life.",I said.
     "Now let's sleep its time to sleep.",I  said and stand up.They agree and we went to sleep.
     My last day here in their dorm.I'm sure I'm gonna miss them.

Surely.
————————————————
A/N:Here it comes~~
✩★♡