5

Jiyeon's POV
I wake up now.I look at the two.Still sleeping.
I stand and I'll gonna cook for them.When I'm at the kitchen..I saw Jihyo thinking something.Well she's just thinking what to cook.
"Hey.",she look at me.
"Oh hey.",she smiled.
"What are you doing here?",I ask and get my apron and wear it.Oh yeah she's wearing an apron too.
"I will cook but I can't decide what to cook.",she said.
"You want me to teach you how to cook?",I ask.She look at me.
"Really?",I nodded.She hug me and I was shock but smile.
"Of course so let's start?I'll teach you one of my favourite food.",I said.She nodded when she unhug me.
..A few minutes later..
"Emm yummy~~",she said when she taste it.
"I know."
"What is this food called?",she ask.
"Well It's an adobo from Philippines.",I said and she nodded.
"Oh really?",I nodded.Then someone I heard sniffing to my back.I look if who is it and it's Momo.
"Ehmm the smell so good~",she said.
"Well call the others so that we can eat now.",Jihyo ordered Momo.Momo saluted.
"Aye aye captain!",she said and run to call the others.
"You know I was asking myself.Why am I the leader of TWICE?",Jihyo suddenly said and she's readying the food so I help.
"Because your the type of an idol that can possess the leadership of your group and your more mature than Nayeon?",I said not sure what to say.She look at me while preparing.
"Your right.",she said and the 8 kids..yeah kids for me..they came and smells the food and sit.As well us too.
"Ehmm smells yummy~"
"Wow chicken!~"
They said.
"Who cooked it?",Chaeyoung ask.
"Me and Jiyeon help me.And that is called ehmm.."
"Adobo.",I continued.They just nod and eat.
"Oishi~~~",SaMo said.
"Yeah it's yummy even though it's just simple.",Dahyun said.
"Yeah I never taste this kind of food before.",Tzuyu said.And so on.
...
"Guys let's Vlive?",Jeongyeon ask.
"I'll pass.I'll just gonna go sleep again.",Chaeyoung said.
"Me too.",Tzuyu said.
"Ok then.Me three.",Dahyun said.
"Ok then let's Vlive all of us?",Nayeon ask.
"Guys I'll just go to them.Just call me you want me to do.",I said.I just don't want them to join to their vlive.
"No!Join us and we will introduce to you to our Onces that doesn't know you.",Sana said as she cling to me.
"Heh?Is that ok?",I ask.They all nodded.
"Ok then.",I said.
"Yey!Let's do Vlive!",Sana shouted and she didn't cling to me right now so I the couch.I open my phone and my headset to hear some musics.Mina suddenly sat with me and get the other headset to my right.
When she heard what I'm listening to she just blush.
"Oh your listening to our songs?",she ask.
"Yeah,well it's good.",I said.I saw her smile.I look at the 5 there readying for vlive.
"Thanks.",she said as she lean to my shoulders while listening to the music.
She just hummed.Well we are just listening to their very first 'Like ohh Ahh ohh ahh' to what is love.
While listening they started to vlive.
"Hey guys this is our manager!!",Nayeon shouted and they make me see my face at the video so I hide my face and only my eyes that I didn't hide.
Nayeon sit with me and keep vliving including me.
"Yeah meet our new manager.Jiyeon introduce yourself.",Mina said.
"Hello I'm Chan Hannah Jiyeon the Manager of TWICE girl group.Nice to meet you ONCE.",I said as I wave at them not removing my other hand.
"Woah they comment some good compliment about you.",Jeongyeon said when she's reading their comments.
"Oh someone said that don't hide your face and let them see you.",Momo said.Ok as they wish.I show my face.
"Wow..she's pretty as twice..",Jeongyeon said as she read the comments.
"Jiyeon unnie take care our TWICE.",Momo said when she read the comment.
"Yeah you better take care on us.",Sana said and this 5 nod as an agreement.
"Of course I will take care of this little kids and protect them with my life because this is my work as a manager.",I said.
"Yahh were not kids.",Nayeon said to my side.
"Yeah we're not kids.",Jeongyeon said.
"Ok ok old TWICE.",I said and they hit my shoulder and head.
"Yahh we're not old!",Sana said.
"Ok ok jeez..",I said and they continue to read the comments.
"Where are the DaChaeTzu?..They are sleeping.",Jihyo said.
"Why?..ehmm well they just want to sleep again.",Sana said.
"Is this what you all do?",I ask Mina.She nodded.Oh..ok.
Until they finish for an hour.But before that..
"Goodbye ONCE!!~~~",they all said not showing me of course.
"Oh sorry guys we need to said goodbye~~sorry~~",Sana said.
"Bye again ONCE.Guys let's count in 1 to 3.",Nayeon said.
"1..2..3.. Goodbye ONCE!!!~~~",and they switch it off.
"That was fun.",Mina said.
"Jiyeon can you go with me?I'll just buy my favorite food.",Momo said and do aegyo.
"Ok as long as you want it.",I said and she hug me.
"Let's go now.",she said and get her mask or should we say doings of a kpop when they will go out.
"Ok.",I said.
"Eyy can I come~~",Sana ask.I nodded and wear some too.
"Come back here ok.Just text us if their is something wrong.",Jihyo said and I nodded.
We left now.
When we are here now I open my reading mind so that I can know if someone notices this two.
We are here now at the food that Momo wants.
We buy some and Sana wants to but ice cream.
She buy two cup ice cream.
"Let's go!I can't wait to eat this.",Momo said happily.Oh no!!Someone notice us!!Shit!I look at the girl who notice us and I just smile at her.She look away.I pull this two faster.
"Hey don't walk fast.",Sana said and I look at this two.
"Walk fast because someone notice you two.",I said and they widen their eyes and walk faster.They're cute..hehe yeah I admit it they are cute.
We are here now at their dorm.
They immediately eat what they eat.Sana share her ice cream with the others but not all.
"Why are you guys sweating when you 3 came inside?",Dahyun ask while munching her own color ice cream.
"Well someone notice us.",I said while looking at my phone.
"Here she even picture us.",I said and show them.
"I saw TWICE MOMO and TWICE SANA.I even saw their Manager.She's so beautiful to be a Manager.",Tzuyu read it.
"Oh so many likes and comments.",Mina said.I look at my phone and it is.I read some comments.
'So lucky!!'
'Wow their manager is so pretty!!'
And so on..I even saw a screenshot that TWICE did the vlive earlier.
"Well only one saw as so don't worry about this.",I said.Err I will hack it and delete to her cellphone.Yes I can hack a phone.That is what a spy is.
"Yeah every ONCE are like that.",Chaeyoung said.They nodded.
"Oh yeah guys hmm June 12 this month..JYP said that you all will gonna meet him and he will tell you something.",I said.
"Ehh?JYP?What we will discuss?",Jeongyeon ask.
"I don't know.",I said.Oh yeah how about the blackpink?They even say that we will celebrate with them?Err I'll gonna talk to them secretly.
"Ahh guys tomorrow I'll be out of here because I'll just gonna talk to somebody.",I said and I felt that they look at me.
"Who?",Nayeon ask.
"Secret.",I said.
"Do we know this person?",Mina ask.
"I don't know?",I said.
"Tell us please~~",Nayeon said and cling to me and show her cute face.I'm not affected Nayeon.
"Stop your not cute.",I tease her and she look at me saddened.
"Woooo savage!!",the 8 idiot shouted.
"Yahh!You said I'm cute.",she said and punch me softy at my shoulder and pouted.
"Did I?",I ask teasing her again.Hehe I have a savage part you know.
"Woohh savage again!",Dahyun said and they laugh.
"We have a savage manager!",Momo said.She's finish with her jokbal.
"Yah!Your so cruel.",Nayeon said and whined.
"Come on.",I said and signal her to come closer to me and hug her.
"Don't worry your not cute at all.",and she push me and look at me angrily but not that angry.They laugh and I just laugh.
"Yaahhh!!!",she shouted.Cute.
"Savage!!",she shouted and cross her arms on her chest like child.
"Your not cute because your perfect.",I said as I hug her.She stop and look at me.
"Really?",she ask and I nod.
"Wahh saranghae!!",she shouted and hug me.I just smile.
"What about me?~",Sana ask.
"Of course all of you are perfect.",I said.They suddenly hug me all and I was leaning to the floor because we fell.
"Ahh can't breathe~",I said and they get up.
"Ah hehe sorry~",they all said.I sit here at the floor.
"Well what I said is true.For me your perfect because all of you showing the you.",I said.They hug me again so I fell down,again.
"Ahh~~",I said because they are still hugging me and they get up and see them tearing up.
"Oh hey why are you all crying?",I ask.
"Because no one ever say that to us and you.Our manager told us that to us.",Jihyo said and they wipe their tears.
"Ohh really?",I ask.They nodded and I smile.
"I'm honored then.",I said.
They smile.I smile.I'm changing.I repeat I'm changing..no I've change since I became their manager.They are very special to me.Thanks JYP again for giving me to them even though it's...it's just..err!!
I hope JYP will not find a right person to be their manager.

============================
A/N:Yow yow!!Hehe did you watch the feel special mv already?If not go and search and watch!!Their dance practice is published and WOW!!!They are soooo beautiful with what their wearing.TT__TT I'm crying of their perfection!!!
Ok bye~~ VOTE!!DON'T FORFET TO HIT THAT STAR🌟 BELOW👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇💞