2

Jiyeon's POV
     We're eating now then they ask me.
     "So where is your birthplace?",Tzuyu ask.
      "Well It's in the Taiwan.",I said.
      "Where?",Jihyo ask.
      "Taipei.",I said.
      "So we really have a two Chinese here but you speak like a native Korean.",Jeongyeon said.
      "Because JYP taught me.",I said.They look at me confuse.
      Oh yeah!Why did I said that?!!?
      "What do you mean JYP?",Momo ask.
       "A-ah he taught me first before I signed as a Manager.",I said trying not to slip my tongue.They just nod.
       We're finish now eating.
      I saw Mina washing dishes so I came closer to her.
     "Can I help?",I ask.She look at me shock.
      "Oh sorry.Can I help?",I ask.
      "No I can do this.",she said and continue what her doing.
      "Please~",I said.She look at me.
      "Ok then.",she said and smiled.While we are washing the dishes she ask me.
      "Can I ask you?",she ask.
      "Your asking me.",I said.
      "How many language can you speak?",she ask.
      "Well 5?I think?",I said.
      "Really can you tell me?",she said and I look at her.
      "Well It's Korean,Chinese,Japanese,English,and Filipino.",I said.
       "Wow you're so talented.I'm starting to admire you.",she said and I just blush.Well you know that was the first time in my life that someone admires me.
      "Hey what's wrong?",she ask as we finish washing the dishes.
      "Nothing.",I said and went to where are the other TWICE.
       "Guys go to sleep now.You have a fansign.",I said to them.
      "But it's too early~",they all said in a aegyo?But except Mina.
       "Stop that aegyo.It will not affect on me.The early you sleep the long you can rest.",I said.
     "She's right.But in one condition we sleep with you as a first day of you being our Manager.",Nayeon said.
     'Please say yes~'
     'Pretty please Jiyeon!~'
     They all said in their minds.I just smirk.
     "Why are you smirking?",Chaeyoung ask.They all look at me confuse.
     "Is this what your doing to your past manager?",I ask.They look at each other.
      "Well..",Mina was cut off when Jeongyeon talk.
      "No because his a HE and your a SHE and your same age as us so it's our first time to have a same age like us.",she said.Well good explanation.I didn't read their mind.I just don't want.
      "Well if it's getting to know each other then ok.I'm just leaving here free.",I said and they were so happy.Sana cling to me and pull me and push to the room.
       Sana immediately lay me down to my bed.
      "Nyahaha guys go to sleep now!",Sana said as she hug me like a pillow.Why is it so hot?
      "Yahh~Sana move!",Nayeon said.
      Now I'm at the center of this two little cuties.
      Jeongyeon,Jihyo,and Dahyun sleep into one bed and the others are with Momo.
      "So tell us about you..We know that you know us all right?",Jihyo ask.
     "No I don't know you all.Will you all tell me about all of you?",I said.We sit in our bed.
      "Heh?",they all said in unison.
      "What I mean is I want all of you to introduce yourself personally.",I said and they just nod.
       "Ok then.I'm Park Jihyo the leader of a k-pop girl group called TWICE.The main vocalist and they call me GodJihyo.",Jihyo said.
        "I'm Yoo Jeongyeon the girl crush of TWICE.The lead vocalist.I have an older sister that is an actress and older brother that is a business man."
        "Hirai Momo from Japan.The last member that was officially TWICE member and a main dancer of TWICE.",
        "Minatozaki Sana from Japan.The sexy beautiful of our group.The lead vocalist of TWICE.Shy shy shy~~~",cute.
       "Kim Dahyun the tofu.The lead rapper of TWICE."
       "Myoui Mina the ballet from Japan.The lead vocalist of TWICE.I'm a shy person and I love games."
       "Son Chaeyoung the mushroom.The main rapper and the cute second maknae of TWICE."
       "Hi I'm Chou Tzuyu the yoda from Taiwan.The tallest and Visual of TWICE.The savager of TWICE."
       "Im Nayeon the cutest bunny.First to be officially member of TWICE.The oldest but acts like a maknae.The center of TWICE."
       "Nice meeting all of you TWICE.I'm Hannah Jiyeon Chan and I'll be your youngest Manager.",I said.
       "Well then..let's sleep!!",They all said.We just slept or should I say they.I'm just thinking.JYP said that I'm a temporary manager.Err!!See you future!!Then I sleep.
*Fansign*
      I just look at the fans while this little kids playing with their gift.
      "Nayeon!Who is you're new manager?",a fan suddenly ask.
       "Oh it's Jiyeon.There she is.",she said in her mic and she pointed me.They look at me.Shock?
      "Wow a young manager?"
      "Take care of our OT9 manager!"
       The fan said.
      I just bow at embarrassment.
      "Unnie come here and introduce your self.",Tzuyu said.I look at her and the others.I just walk in to the stage.Sana lend me her mic.
       "Hi I'm Hannah Jiyeon Chan but you can call me anything that makes you comfortable.",I said.
       "Jiyeon! Jiyeon!",they all said like praising.
        I just smile at embarrassment.I think that I'm blushing is it?You see it's my first time to be like this.
       "Manager is blushing cute~~",a fan said.
       I just bow and give the mic to Sana.I was going to get out but Nayeon pull me and cling to my wrist.
       "Well guys you want to know her right?!?",Nayeon ask to the fans.
       They all said YES.Really I'm embarrassed right now.
      "Well?",Mina said.I look at the fans and ok then..once in a lifetime.
        "So what do you want to know?",I ask.
       "Are you single?",a fan said.
       "Well yes why did you ask?",I ask.
       "Well your a pretty girl..so why are you single by any chance?",he ask me.I saw to my peripheral view that this TWICE looking at me and waiting for my answer as well as the fans.
        "Well I'm not looking for that..I'm just waiting the destiny to show me.",I said.
        They were like (° 0°)
        "Where is your birthplace?",another fan ask.
        "In Taipei,Taiwan."
        "Wow so you can speak Chinese?How many language can you speak?"
        "Yes I'm a Chinese but a half half.Language?Well one is Korean,Chinese,English,Japanese and Filipino.",they were like WOW again.
         "Wow your good.",Jihyo whispered to me.I look at her confuse then I look at the fans.
      "Any questions about me?",I ask cuz I want to leave here in stage right now.
       "Oh me last one.If you were a guy who will you date in TWICE?",really?I can't answer that.
        I look at this 9 waiting for my answer.
       "If I were a guy?I can't choose..they are all so cute and so beautiful to choose.",I said.
       "But choose at least one of them.",another fan.
       "Hehe ok then I'll choose TWICE.",I said and smile.
       "Yahh~ they said choose only one of us.",Nayeon said cutely.
       "I can't choose little bunny.",I said and she blushed.
       "Oh yeah bye guys~~",I said and wave at them.
       "Bye~~ See you soon manager!!",the fans said and they wave.I just sit at TWICE chair.TWICE were just talking about them then Mina sit beside me.
      "Why don't you join with them?",I ask.
      "I'm tired playing.",she said and lean her right side of her head at the table facing me.
      "Well let's play game then?",I ask as I get my phone.
       She quickly raise her head and get her phone.
      "Let's play piano?",I ask.She nodded.
       "Let's have a deal?",she ask.
       "Ok what is it?",I said.
       "Hhuumm..treat me ice cream tomorrow only us.",she said.
       "But if you lose treat me ice cream.",I said and she nodded.
       "Ok then let the game begin!",we both said in unison quietly not to disturb the others.
       "Look at those two playing with their phones.",I heard Jeongyeon said at her mic.Tzuyu and Dahyun came to us as we keep playing.
        "They are playing piano.",Tzuyu said at her mic.
       Suddenly Mina shouted a lose react.That means I win!!
       "Wehh weh?",the fans ask.
       "Mina lose!",Momo announced.
       "Hehe our bet.",I whispered to Mina.She pouted cutely then she nodded.
       The fansigning is finish now so we go home to the dorm.
     They quickly lean at the couch.
      "That was fun!",Chaeyoung exclaimed.
       "Yeah and I got some foods!!",Momo said happily.
       "Wow really Momo?Food?",Sana ask sarcastically.
       "What?Food is life.",she said.
       "Guys I'll gonna cook just take a rest.",I said and they just nodded.
       A few hours we slept because we are out of energy.

============================
A/N:VOTE!!What do you think of my 'FEEL SPECIAL' story?By the way!!Nayeon the Old bunny of TWICE is ehmm...oh yeah!! She's 24 years old now!! Waahh!!I know I'm late to say it here in wattpad but don't yiu dare that I don't know.The hell of course I know before the 22 of September came.So bye~~