29

No one's POV
     TWICE are still here in the waiting room while the staff make them a space because they know what happened but not all of it.Jyp just said to the staff that they miss her that's why.
    Jihyo look around and they saw nothing but them only.
    Dahyun stand up and sit at the chair where they are doing make up.She look at the mirror plainly.
    The others just do their own things,silently.
   Nayeon sigh.They look at her.
   "Guys..let's stop this..let's stop thinking about her.",Nayeon said and look up.
    "She's right.She has amnesia.She can't remember us.It's useless.We can't even focus in our business.",Chaeyoung said.
    A few minute of silent.
    "How?How can we stop if we still not forgetting her?I know that we all think about her all the time.She's part of our..life.Right?",Jeongyeon said broken.
     "Right now let's..erase her in our life guys.Let's make our life busier..until we're not thinking about her.Guys let's do it.",Sana said stopping her tears and hug her knees.
    The 2 J line pat her back.They are feeling pain in their heart and their is missing part in their Heart.It's obvious right.
    "Err..",Dahyun groan and rub her face with her palm.
    Tzuyu just stay at her place and looking sad.
    "Ok let's decide.Let's forget about her and not think about her or what?",they agree on her.
Their position inside..
            [ Door ]____________________
                                                       [C]
                                                       [A]
S.......T.........U...........FF.......S.[B]
                                                       [B]
                                                       [I]
                                                      [N]
                                                      [E]
  _____         ____________________[T]
====       ===Tzuyu    Chaeyoung
       Other side
                                               Nayeon
  []
[MI] Jihyo                       Jeongyeon
  []
[RR]Dahyun
  []                                        Momo
[OR]                                     Sana
  []                                      Mina

      A long silent someone knock and Jihyo look at the door.She stand up and look at the hole where you will see a person.But when she look at it.None.She open the door and look around.None.No people only body guards.
    "Who knock?",Jihyo ask the body guard.He look at her questionable.
     "No one knock ma'am.",he said to Jihyo.Jihyo just nod and thank him and she close the door and went back.
    "Who is it?",Tzuyu ask.
    "No one knock that's what he said.",Jihyo said and sit between ChaeTzu.
    A long silent again and Dahyun saw a person all in black at Tzuyu's side.The person is wearing a mask.The person is covered with all black clothes.Even its eyes because the person is wearing a sunglass.And that make them fear that person is holding a gun and it's pointing at Tzuyu.
     They froze at their spot.
     They was gonna shout except Tzuyu because who's that person will shout if the gun is pointing at you?
     "Shot your mouth or else.This beautiful woman will be dead in front of you.",he said.Because his voice is a man's voice.They shot up and shaking in fear.
    "Good.You person named Dahyun sit with them.All of you sit together!",the guy shout at them quietly.They did that quickly because of fears.
     "H-how did you come here?",Jihyo ask with a fear in her voice.She look at him.
     "It's none of your business Ms.Park.Well I'm just here for a good reason.I heard what you all are talking about.So who is that person..ohh yeah I know that girl..Her name Jiyeon,Hannah Jiyeon Chan.A Chinese and Korean.",he said.They wide their eyes.In their head,how did he know her?like that.
      "Don't ask why I know her.She's just the person who I hate you know.Don't worry like I said I'm here for good reason.If someone of you will shout..don't be.You know what I can do.",he said that makes you shiver and froze.
     "What do you need?",Jeongyeon ask fearless.
     "Woah..your making yourself a hero Yoo Jeongyeon.Ok I'll say it.I'm here because..but firstly..kindly sign this tshirt?",he ask and bring a familiar tshirt.
     "Oh you know this tshirt?",he said and he's now evil smiling.The 9 girls know that tshirt very well.They look at him glaring and some are tearing up.
     "Haha yes if your thinking who owns this tshirt.It's one and only tshirt of the person that you'll just talk about.Haha.",he laugh.They form their hand a fist.  
     "So sign this so that she can wear it.Now!",he said and throw the tshirt at Tzuyu and give her a pen.He point his gun at her.
     "Oh come on girls don't fear yourself.I thought TWICE are smiling?Aish..just calm down like you know me.",he said.
     "Who are you really?",Jihyo ask as she is signing the tshirt.
     "I will tell you later if you all are finish.",he said looking at Jihyo.
  As Mina is finish because she's the last one to sign.He get it and sit at their front comfortably.He's sitting where Dahyun sitted.
    He look at them,now they are calm.
    "Hmm..say who is this Jiyeon from you really?",he ask while he's looking at his gun.
     "She's part of our life.She changes us.She made us realise what life is and make us who really we are.",Chaeyoung said sadly.He look at them.
     "You know.I'm jealous to that girl right now.Do you even know that she heard you right now.",he said like a killer.They look at him pale face.
     "What do you mean?",Nayeon ask shivering.
     He take off of his sunglass.
     "What I mean is by her heart.She can feel that if she really love of you.That's why I'm angry at her and jealous.Hmm..I guess you don't really know me yet huh.",he said.They are confuse because his talking like his not a killer or a criminal.
     They went silent and he sigh.
    "You know I'm not a man.",he said and take off of his or should I say her? hood.It was hair of a girl.The nine are shock.The color of its hair is light brown and her hair is like Jeongyeon's in their mv CHEER UP.
      "You're a girl!?But..your voice..",Momo said.They are shock.
      "*sigh*Really?You don't remember this?",she pointed the mask.They look at it and.
    "Ahh!!That's the mask that Jiyeon's wear.Remember when Tzuyu and her are you know.",Dahyun said.They look at her.She stand up.
     "Now now don't be happy because sorry this is your last line.",she said and stand up point her gun at them.
     "Bye bye TWICE.I hope you will forgive me.",she said and point the gun at Jihyo.They are sweating of nervousness.
    "Bye bye Park Jihyo.",she said and before they will react she pull the trigger and boom!!They flinch and close their eyes.After a long seconds.They open their eyes and look at Jihyo but when they look at her she's not shoot.They look at the person and her gun and it has a roses?
     The person get the rose thar she pop it up and throw the gun away.She remove her jacket and lastly her mask.
     The nine was very shock and froze.
     "Hi..You miss me?",she ask them smiling.Her voice is a female voice her true voice.
    "Jiyeon.",thet all mattered froze at their spot.
    "Yes its me my princesses.I'm Chan Hannah--."
     "Jiyeon!!",they stand up and immediately hug the person they miss and love.Jiyeon smile and hug the first who hug her and that's Jihyo.
      They all cry.
    "Ok..I can't breathe.",she said and they immediately release her from their hug.Before Jiyeon speak again.Nayeon slap her.Jiyeon just smile.
     "We miss you..you know that!!You made us like a freaking scared cat!!",Nayeon shout as she's keep hitting her in Jiyeon's shoulder but soft punch.
     Jiyeon hold her one hand.
    "Jihyo this is for you by the way.I'm sorry I didn't greet you at your birthday.",Jiyeon gave it and when Jihyo get it and thanks her.She hug Nayeon to calm her down.
    "When did you got your memories?",Mina ask not wasting time but still Jiyeon hugging the oldest fake maknae.
     "Jyp call me and tell me everything and boom..my memories came back like a flash.",she said.
     "So you have that power still?",Sana ask wiping her tears.They look at her.
     "Hmm well I don't have that anymore.You'll know I was watching all of you when all of you start the fan meet but I left when you'll starting and getting ready for the game.I left because I talk to Pinky to talk and plan something and hey look my plan succeeded.",she said and smile still calming Nayeon.
     "So you heard it all?All what we are talking about earlier?",Momo ask.She nods.
    "Hey guys don't be down because that's what people do really.So don't say sorry..I should be the one to say sorry.",she said calmly.
     "I'm sorry for all secrets and sorry that I hurt all of you.Remember when I said I hate myself earlier.I mean that because I don't deserve this life with you guys.",she said tearing up.Nayeon hug her tight.Jiyeon smile.
     "Don't say that unnie.You deserve it and it's your destiny that you will meet us and love us.",Tzuyu said and join the hug.The others join in hug until they all hug Jiyeon hug them again.Jiyeon cried and Nayeon at her front wipe her tears like Nayeon is the mother and Jiyeon is her tall daughter.
     After all the cries.They all sit facing each other.
     They are looking at Jiyeon.
     "I talk to JYP and Pinky if I can be Manager..but..ehmm hehe sorry they decline.",Jiyeon and smile like a kid.
     "What?!Why?!",They all ask in unison.
     "Chill ok.They offer me something good.And you know what it is?",she ask.
     "What?",Saida ask.
     "I'm gonna be a star~star~",she sing.They are shock.
     "Really???!!!When when?",Chaeyoung ask and jump like a kid.
     "Next month and I will be SOLO ARTIST~~",she said happily.They all hug her in a proud way.
     "Under JYP?",Jeongyeon ask.Jiyeon nod happily.
     "By the way I love your new hair style and your like a completely girl crush!~~",Sana said and hug her and now they are laying at the floor.
     "Thanks.",Jiyeon and they sit.
     "Guys I have a last speech.",Jiyeon said and stand up and they look at Jiyeon.They are ready to listen.
      "Ok listen..I Chan Hannah Jiyeon.An ex manager of TWICE.I became their part of the family.I don't regret what my life story is.I became a loner at first.But JYP saw me and treat like a real daughter.I appreciate that.I work for him.Until I become the Manager of a group called TWICE.In a months has past that time.I slowly know them the real them.I made them realise who they are.I became their ex manager.I never felt the warmth feeling since my mother died.When I'm feeling down and lonely.JYP and TWICE are here beside me.They made me smile again.They make me feel special.That's what they do to me.They make feel special.TWICE I'm here in front of you.I'm officially saying that you make feel special~",Jiyeon said and sing the last part.The others laugh at her action but they cry at her speech.
     "Now let's go!Let's not waste our time crying and lets have some fun!!~",Jiyeon shout happily and they all stand up and now they are back at normal.The normal TWICE is back!!!
     They all go home at Korea with Jiyeon,at last.The staffs are happy to see that the TWICE are back at their own self.The brught TWICE.The TWICE that all know are back.