35. Love

Drew

We have dinner at the hotel since we will be catching an early flight tomorrow. Thankfully, I managed to change the flight without problems. I cannot bear to see Haley hurt in any way. If she needs physiotherapy, I will make sure she gets it. The sooner the better.

We brush our teeth together but we shower separately. I settle in bed before Haley. I play on my phone while I wait for her. When Haley exits the bathroom, I hold my breath at the sight of her. She is wearing matching, red lace underwear. She approaches the bed in slow motion yet hesitantly. What is she up to? She climbs onto the bed next to me and sits on her legs, facing me. She looks uncertain as if she wants to do something but has no idea how to do it.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"I want..." She hesitates. "...to take the next step."

I cannot believe my ears. Did she just say she wants to take the next step? As in have s**? Is she ready for it? Does she know what she is getting herself into? I want her. I have wanted her since that one kiss. But I want her to be sure before we move on.

"Are you sure?" I would not have asked this question if it were another girl.

She nods timidly and bites her bottom lip. "Do you?" Her face turns to worry.

I move closer to her. "Of course, I do. You have no idea how bad I want you right now."

She grins widely and then looks down at the bulge in my boxer briefs and laughs.

I grab her waist to pull her closer to me and she stops laughing. She brings one hand to my shoulder and she holds out her other hand in front of me to reveal a condom. I quickly get rid of my underwear and put the condom on in record time. She stares at my length. This is not the first time she has seen it but this time she looks at it as if it is the first time.

"Do you like what you see?" I tease her.

She blushes and buries her face in my chest.

"Since when do you buy fancy underwear?" In all the time I have known her, she never wore such fancy underwear. Not that I am complaining. I love her in this get-up. She looks even hotter than ever before. But I am curious as to what made her change.

She looks back up at me and shrugs. "I just tried them on and they looked good."

"I agree. You look way too hot in them. Now, can I take them off?"

She trembles at my question, then she nods slowly.

Her skin is smooth and flawless. I reach behind her to unclasp her bra and I pull it away to reveal her plump breasts and perfect pink n*****s.

"You're so beautiful..." My hands play with her breasts. "...even more beautiful than I remember." Her face glows at my appraisal. I love making her feel good and special.

Her breath quickens. Mine too and I lean in to kiss her full lips. Our kiss is the most passionate we have shared since we met. I move on to remove and discard her panties. She moves to lie back on the bed and I hover on top of her.

"Are you ready?" I ask hoping she really is ready, both physically and emotionally. I really hope she does not regret this. I will not regret it for sure. She is the one for me and I cannot see myself falling for anyone else. I love her and I want to take care of her for the rest of our lives.

"Yes, I'm ready."

I line my length with her opening and push in slowly. She gasps and digs her nails into my back. I stop half way.

"Are you okay?"

She nods. "Just go slower."

I was already going slow but for her sake I go even slower. I am dying here. I need to push all the way in sooner rather than later before I burst. She is so tight around me and I will not last long. She winces in pain and I halt again.

"Should I stop?" I secretly hope she does not tell me to stop completely.

"Just wait a bit until I get used to the feeling."

A minute feels like an hour. I really need to move.

"Okay I think it's better now."

I pull out slowly and then push back in. I keep my pace slow at first until she starts moaning. I pick up the pace and she grabs my hair and pulls me down to kiss her.

It does not take us too long to come after that. I stay inside her until we both calm down.

"I love you." The words come out before I can stop them. I do not want to scare her off.

At first she looks shocked by my admission but then she smiles brightly. "Really?"

"Yes."

"How do you know when you love someone?"

I pull out of her and she looks disappointed. "Let me take care of the condom and I'll be back with a cloth."

That is exacly what I do. I throw away the condom and grab a washcloth. I clean her with the cloth before I lie back next to her and pull her to my chest. I look into her eyes when I say ,y next words. "When you love someone, you will not be able to see yourself with anyone else. You can only envision a future with the person you love. You would want to take care of them and make sure they cannot be harmed in any way. That is how I feel about you."

"Well, in that case, I love you."

With those three words, my heart swells and I am throwing fist bumps in the air in my imagination. This is the best day of my life and it will be etched into my memory forever.

She falls asleep in my arms a few minutes later and I follow right after.