46. Spa

Drew

I want to make the most of our time together because I will be leaving for college in a few months.

"Why are we at a hotel?" Haley asks when I stop the car in front of the hotel.

"You'll see."

"Are we staying here for the night?"

"Do you want to? I can check if they have an available room."

"No, you don't have to. I was just trying to guess why we're here."

"Let's go."

We exit the car, I give the valet my car key and then I take Haley's hand and lead her inside. I tell the receptionist about my reservation and an usher shows us the way to the spa.

"A spa?" The look of surprise on her face is fascinating to me. "I don't believe this."

"What do you want to do first?"

We start with the massage therapy. I make sure she gets a female masseuse and, to be fair, I get a male masseuse. Then, we have a facial mask, we get mani-pedi's - I would never have thought I'd be doing such a thing - and we go into the sauna. Our time in the sauna is cut short because Haley has trouble breathing. Apparently saunas are not good for her. We end our spa session in the hot tub.

"Would you like for us to sleep here tonight?" I ask, hopeful.

We have not done anything more than kissing lately. I miss her body.

She surprises me by replying, "Okay."

"Really?"

"Yes." She pauses. "If they have a room available." Then she adds, "But you don't have to waste money on spending the night here. You already gave me a lot with this spa surprise."

"It's not a waste of money if I get to spend time with you, alone."

She gives me a knowing smile. I think she just understood what I want. Does she want the same thing?

After we finish from the hot tub, I check with the receptionist for an empty room. Lucky for us, they do.

We get settled into our room which is on the third floor. We do not have any change of clothes or anything else, so it does not take us too long to go into bed. Both of us wearing just our underwear.

I am taken by surprise when she pulls me close to her and kisses me deeply. I take it further by removing her underwear and she lets me. Then she tugs at my boxers and I help her take it off.

I have been waiting for this for what feels like the longest time.

As I am about to bury myself inside her, she asks, "Do you have a condom?"

"Sh*t."

"Can you pull out before...?"

"Yes. I'm clean in case you were wondering." I wanted to put her mind at rest if she had any worries. I always used a condom and I got a check up before the first time I had s*x with her.

She nods and I slowly bury myself in her. It feels a million times better without a condom and I hope I'll have enough stength to pull out before it's too late.

I start with a slow pace and she encourages me to go faster. And so I do.

Before sleep takes over both of us, I remind her, "I will be leaving in a few months."

She is still panting.

"Will you be okay?"

"Will you come to visit?" she asks, hopeful.

"I promise I'll visit whenever I can."

She gives me a huge smile. "Good."