One

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the very top

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the very top.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ꧂
sʜᴇ's sᴏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ

Mystery allures her. She's tempted to unravel things that she doesn't understand.

A NORMAL HUMAN would think that 'It's Mystic Falls. Nothing bad ever happens here.' They would think that Mystic Falls is just a small town with little happenings. They would think that Mystic Falls is just a small, normal, town. Or so they thought.

The town has no idea that they are among the presence of the creatures who were once slaves by the sun and now lives by the blood of the mundanes, creatures that are controlled by the full moon and turn into beasts, and creatures that have incredible magic radiating off of every chant they say.

Sometimes, there are also creatures that are two predators combined, making them even more dangerous than the formers.

A lot has happened in this town. Though the normal ones think that it's just another mundane problem. Oh how wrong they were. The things happening around them are even more complicated to the point where they just decide for themselves what that is and just move on.

Not Paris though. No, she doesn't turn a blind eye over everything that has happened. In fact, she's been investigating everything but she's later on caught by her sister Meredith for doing it. Said that it's dangerous.

Meredith Fell is a doctor in the Mystic Falls hospital. But unlike her, Paris wants to help people in a different way. She wants to be a detective. That's why she always butt in every time there's a new case in the small town.

Meredith tried her best to keep her from knowing the darker side of the town since she's too young to be handling all of it. Elena was too young when she got involved in supernatural business, but that's because she actually has a connection with it. She's a Petrova doppelganger. She has to know everything to be able to protect herself and her loved ones.

But Paris. She's... normal. She's pure human.

"She's so... human." said the guy with icy blue eyes and raven black hair. One of the creatures that are burdened with bloodlust. A vampire. "Yes, she is. And I'd like to keep her that way." said Meredith as they watch her sister jog on the sidewalk with earphones on.

"I was told that she sees herself as little miss Sherlock." the vampire, Damon, joked, though indicating the fact that her sister's poking in on somebody else's darker business.