Two

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the very top]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ꧂
ᴛᴏᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅsᴏᴍᴇ

Gossips travel fast in this small town.

     PARIS' DAY started normal. Just like any other day in her life. She wakes up at six a.m., she doesn't eat much for breakfast since she only vomits them all if she's too full, she takes a long shower and wears comfortable but casual clothes for school.

Her sister Meredith just left for her shift at the hospital. It's Monday and it's frustrating, but Paris has to face school even though she doesn't want to. She's the type who gets average grades, not too low, not too high. She doesn't participate in clubs. She doesn't involve herself in any extracurricular activities.

But one thing's for sure. She's great at photography. Besides playing Sherlock around town, she also captures images that she thinks is beautiful and transform it into an even more beautiful photo.

Her room's kind of her studio actually. A lot of pictures hang on the wall as she let them dry and show the image she captured. Several portfolio and albums filled with her photos are scattered on her desk.

Paris leaves her house carrying her black crossbody bag and camera bag. She stops beside her car and scans her surroundings. She opens the door to the passenger seat and puts her bags inside. She closes the door once again and looks up.

She rests her hands on her hips and enjoyed the feeling of the wind blowing through her brown hair, the sun warming her pale skin, and the tranquility of her surroundings. No sound is present as she stands there, until a familiar voice breaks that silence, which made Paris grimace in both annoyance and embarrassment since she recognizes that voice all too well.

"Paris?" he said. Paris takes her time before she finally faces the blue-eyed blonde she had a crush on when she was in middle school.

"Matt. Hey." she said. Matt Donovan approaches her and she remains stiff in her position as he did.

"I haven't seen you in so long."

"Well, I've been out of town for a while."

"By yourself?"

"Yeah. By myself."

Matt is amused by the young lady's independence. Even he hasn't had a vacation wherein he was by himself. Paris becomes uncomfortable with the awkward silence surrounding them and she takes this as an opportunity to say goodbye, but she was interrupted by a certain raven-haired vampire.

"Hey there, Sherlock." Damon greeted, causing both of them to turn their gaze to the vampire.

Paris looks at him in confusion as she wonders why he's here, while Matt looks at him with complete and utter annoyance, considering that he hasn't been exactly kind to him.