Six

[Paris' outfit for the next day is at the very top

[Paris' outfit for the next day is at the very top.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx ꧂
ʜᴏsᴛᴀɢᴇ

The one you should be most afraid of. Therefore if I were you, I'd keep my pretty mouth shut while I inform your little boyfriend about your... tribulation.

     THERE WAS A moment of silence between the two before one of them finally decided to speak up, that one is Paris.

"Don't. Don't do that." she whispers with a crack in her voice. Damon furrows his eyebrows in confusion as he thinks about what she's talking about. "Don't do what?"

"That! You're trying to... manipulate me and I hate it!" Paris shouted. She wants to get all the anger, the rage out of her. This js the only way she knows how.

"I would never manipulate you!"

"Says the one who compelled me to forget everything when I'm not with him." Paris said indirectly.

Damon looks up in annoyance and in an attempt to calm himself down. He takes a few deep breaths before he once again glances at the young brunette.

"Can we just get one talk without getting into each other's nerves?" Damon asked.

Paris thinks for a moment and considers it. She silences herself while she makes her way to the hood of her car.

She hops on top of it and waits for Damon to come over. He eventually did.

"I have something for you." Damon said as soon as he sat beside her. Paris looks at him with curiosity before she spoke. "What?"

The vampire reaches inside his leather jacket and takes out a necklace with a locket as the pendant.

Paris looks at the necklace as she lightly places the locket on her palm

Paris looks at the necklace as she lightly places the locket on her palm. "That's beautiful." She whispered. She wanted that thought to be for her ears only but considering that Damon is a vampire and can hear the chewing of a squirrel from far away, she knew he heard it.